Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Inali & Crevan Correspondance.  (Read 516 times)

Anonymous

Inali & Crevan Correspondance.
« on: June 19, 2008, 10:21:59 pm »
Crevan,

Traveling with a bunch of bounty hunters may not give me time to write as I am often cleaning up their mistakes. I'll try to keep in touch. We've "roped" in a few people with high prices on their head recently. It makes it easier to afford my lifestyle. =P It also gives me plenty of opportunity to use my illusions in a wonderful environment. The boys find my skills very useful and handy! Who knew Kitsune were meant to be bounty hunters Crevan? Our craft is so much more appreciated here!

Mom and Dad have been pretty silent recently have you heard much from them? They must be on vacation or something? Either that or they got scared of some of my adventures I was telling them about  :twisted: . Write back soon Crevan! Despite being so busy I still miss The Den. I'm sure you miss it too.

[center:1m1ud05u]~Inali~[/center:1m1ud05u]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Inali & Crevan Correspondance.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 10:37:39 pm »
[center:2b4he72e]Inali!![/center:2b4he72e]

It's wooonderful to hear from you! Bounty Hunting is interesting. I find Grand Theft much more rewarding honestly.  :lol:. Don't kill me! You're allowed to wrangle some steers if you want.  :roll:. We've pulled off a couple lovely jobs recently. The skills we have are so useful in this day and age. Few people even know we still exist. Makes the illusions even that much more enjoyable. I'll have to find a way to send on some of these gems from the  jobs recently. A few remind me of you Inali.

Mom and Dad? I wrote them recently and got a short letter that they were visiting...some where. Who knows? Those two move around as much as we do. Being old keeps you moving I suppose. Have you heard from any old friends at all? I've missed a lot of people. Any ideas on Seiteki? She's one I miss particularly. I keep hearing rumors of her...I hope she's still around.

I'm growing a little tired of the theft to be honest with you. Job is almost always the same for me. I just need a bit of a vacation. Any Ideas?

[center:2b4he72e]-Crevan-[/center:2b4he72e]

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 10:42:32 pm »
Crevan,

Seiteki? She's in Aedolis in Haviah last I heard. I haven't written her or anything. You two were much closer than she and I were after all.

I see all the bragging about grand theft, then you're actually bored! You haven't changed much at all have you Crevan? Don't mistake my teasing though! I do miss you!

Oh! I have to head out. Sorry about the shortness. We're about to head into a jump across space. I have to get ready to tuck in.

See ya Crevan. Be careful as always.

[center:17x49q77]~Inali~[/center:17x49q77]

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 11:17:48 pm »
[center:33syfpwh]Inali!![/center:33syfpwh]

I wish you good luck! Though I know you won't see this till you reach the other side. Hopefully by the time you get to your destination I will hit Aedolis. I decided to go see her, take my little vacation right now. Might as well right? Seems like a good idea to me!
Aedolis looks like an interesting place to visit anyway. Very packed. Lots of people to lift from...I mean...meet...of course :D
[center:33syfpwh]-Crevan-[/center:33syfpwh]

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 09:11:42 pm »
Crevan!

Do not go to Aedolis. I repeat do not. Though by now I am probably too late. Take the time to write to Seiteki, maybe get her here. She's a Pilot. Sometimes you are so dense Crevan. I could have sworn you knew that. A Kitsune would be a gold mine there, with our mind illusions and everything else. We are a rare breed even with fairy blood in us as well. I just pray...if I did, that I'm not too late.

-Inali

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 09:22:43 pm »
Inali,

Yeah a little too late. I've been spotted. Taken in. Though riding a dragon doesn't seem too bad. I haven't seen Seiteki yet. Hopefully she's my mentor...though all these kids seem so...childish. I've had a look at the blog that I'm supposed to participate in. Maybe they'll see my skill and just pass me on to the Pilots. >.< Though they don't seem much more mature, most of 'em anyway. At least Seiteki is around here somewhere. Hopefully I won't be alone for much longer. It may be too much for me sister. Hopefully I'll survive. There's someone who got their legs destroyed with a sledgehammer....it's pretty rough here. People can also see right through the illusions, though they do appreciate my skills. Just hope this turns out ok.

-Crevan

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 08:03:28 pm »
Crevan,

Oh Crevan you dense...ooh I can't think of the words.
You are so slow sometimes. I can't even think of what to tell you. If you get TRIMed I'm coming after you. I have a sweet deal set up here but NO ONE is doing experiments on my brother. Nobody. So you better do real well there Crevan. -_-

-Inali

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 12:20:44 pm »
Inali!

Sorry I haven't written in awhile. Been so...busy. *yawn* Not. You made this whole thing sound so horrible but really there's nothing that exciting! Just me and a pile of books. I don't even have a room-mate left. She was here for like a week then gone. The biggest pain of the whole thing is that I'm lonely. Damn lonely.

I did make a new friend however. She's a sweet girl, seems like one of the nice ones here. There's so many grumpy ones.  :?

I hope you're doing well! I'll write you when I hear about my mentor! No worries sister, I've got this handled  8)

-Crevan-

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 12:24:20 pm »
Crevan,

Lord boredom is better than what it could have been  :roll:. Good to hear from you finally I was starting to worry. I'm about to hop on a ship here soon. It's good to be back out in the big black I'm tellin ya. Rules are walls and I always need less of them.

Taros is still with me, and before you start I know alright! I trust him is all. One of the few people that I do trust do don't start!  :heart: Brother. Be safe and KEEP me updated. I wanna make sure I'm ready when I have to save your ass from being eaten by a dragon.

-Inali-

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal