Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Shout Out To Characters!  (Read 1254 times)

Anonymous

Shout Out To Characters!
« on: June 13, 2008, 12:44:29 pm »
This is so you can give a shout out to your favourite characters! They can't be your own, though!

You don't even have to have a thread with the character as long as you like it or it makes you laugh or it makes you do... Anything! You can all like the same characters for all the same reasons, but sometimes it's nice to know someone besides your self enjoys your brain babies. =3

I'll start...

Hmmm.

Gabriel- |: I love reading his e-mails. Rhi, you know how to turn your crack brain on, I'd be afraid if you ever write him after drinking coffee.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Shout Out To Characters!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 01:12:07 pm »
Arrow: Because she’s sweet and has a funny name

Chica: She’s amusing, bitchy and hates everyone,

Dyerlich: Twisted and scary and when I’m reading posts with him in I need a teddy bear nearby lol

Fala: Because she’s so tomboyish and is willing to kick anybody’s butt ^^

Llyn: Canibalism for the win!

Nika: Creepy and cool got to love emotionless people ^^

Papillion: She's so adorable ZombieCzarina I just want to glomp her ^^

Vaughan: He’s so cute but at the same time slightly perverted ^^
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 03:52:16 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 02:37:51 pm »
Gabriel: Makes me gigglefit every time I read any thread with him in it. xD Whether it be blogs, letters, or actual threads... Rhi, you've created a character that makes me happy inside. XD

Marshal: Hahahaha. XD Perv.

Skar: I dunno why I like you so much, but I do. xD Hell, I even stalk that main thread of yours, you smart-alecky alien, you. x3

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 04:04:16 pm »
I have a long list and I'm probably forgetting peeps, but this is off the top of my head! xD

Roman: Such a bloody complex character that keeps ya guessing and is always surprising (and shocking; the sledgehammer incident will haunt RotE forever). And regardless of what some people think, he's so nice. o.o And he amuses me. x3 A lot.

Riot: He's hilarious. xD And he reminds me of a surfer...that could kick your butt. And this is totally random, but I love how he talks. '_'

Zachary: Bunny ears. Mango. Just...enough said. Every president of a big company should be like that, complete with tossing the stiffs out of an airlock. <333

Vaughan: A character that never fails to get me giggling. xDD

Mae: Creepy little girl that is SO FUSKING ADORABLE! Seriously! Can there BE a more adorable character on RotE? Never mind the fact that she'll vivisect you and suck your neck...*shudder* Gleefully.

Fala: Tough bitchy gals FTW!! *fistpump!* She's pretty scary, too. xD I pity her candidates already. >_> I love her sarcasm.

Tetra: Tehehehe. xD Tetra is great. I love the contrast between what he's thinking and what he actually says and does. He amuses me greatly. xD He also gets brownie points for putting up with Mae, brave soul.

Skar: What Kurai said. Also...*wiggles!* ;D

Riker: He's a space cowboy, baby! xD I like him lots. So tough and rugged and sarcastic!

Uhhh...I'll post more later. xD I have an extensive list in my head.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 08:27:01 pm »
Hmm....off the top of my head....

Fala: She's just cool....so tough and mean and..pluggy. And such <3

Seiteki: You gotta love how Sei's gotten all bitter since her days of...drooling and fairy eating.

Mae: God, Mae is just.......so cute it's scary O.O

Terra: Terra is so frightened and cute and stuff x3

Tuathi in general: You gotta love a race who can be naked and remain completely non-sexual...mostly. So Ashe and Teidra <333

Arrow: The name is just the lolz....and she's so cute xD

Whiro: THE TOESIES!!

Phenyo: Is badass.

Vaughan: Makes Chica fangirly, so I luff him.

Bianca: She's just....I'ts hard to put my finger on it. Is just good.

Roman: So twisted, so violent 8D

Jonah Azrael: Um, bcoz hes so 1337 and he iz so cewl and 1337 and hiz nmae reminds me of liek, that guy from Northern Lights and he has uber weapons, and he'z so muscly, but not liek the kind in DB, DBZ or DBGT, rite. And ppl say he iz OP, but leik, I totally don tink sos. We all shud <3 him. He iz my bishi.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2008, 09:35:37 pm »
Adawulf!: I know I'm biased because I have a scorpion with a crush on him but I loves him <3

Gabey!: He's just so damn cute it's hard not to want to cuddle him to death.

Roman!: I fell in love with him after I read the sledgehammer thing...which may speak to my crazy, but he's just too neat.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 01:57:51 pm »
Ooh! I have some!

Mae Mae is so cute. <3 I love her character. Sure she's wearing a dress and a hair ribbon, but she's still enough of a commanding personality that Tetra just follows her around... that and she out-scaries him. :D

Fala Awesome. I don't even know why. Perhaps it has something to do with her lax attitude towards sex. >D She reminds me of my friend Kim.

Zachary If I were ever in a high position, this is what I'd be like. He seems like he'd be a fun guy at a party, and yet... I would never want to work for him... :3 Also, the Celestial Mango is the greatest ship name ever.

Dyerlich Whoa. @_@ Freaks like him are just my type, actually. Reading the first few posts of the thread with Devi, I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing out loud. Then I kept reading. Good show, man. Way to character design. Also, I want to pronounce his name "Dire Lick", but that's probably wrong. :/

102379 It must be fun playing a doormat... :D I never had the patience for such thing. It warms my heart to see such an over-bending slave character done right. c:

Hendrik And now, the opposite. Hendrik makes Tetra go on mental killing sprees. He's so fun~ I give epic kudos to Choco for making a character so self-righteous and irritating to everyone else. Now let's go cut him up~

Chica I like what I've seen of Chica. Her hate-everyone-itude is pretty cool, and having a Gorgon character is really neat. [strike:9j0c9ahx]This coming from the one who is using the Loch Ness monster as a character in her comic.[/strike:9j0c9ahx]

DakaDain Cool name, definitely. I love how he doesn't get mundane things like Rikki's "fuck me sideways". Big, thoroughly unfrightening guys are the best. :3

I probably forgot people~ I'll do them later.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 04:32:43 pm »
Oh my. I'm sure I'll have to add to this list as I will totally forget some characters!

Gabriel: Oh my God. The crack is awesome. All over the place awesome

Adawulf: So cute!

Roman: He's so twisted and nice at the same time. And he mothers Gabriel so very amusingly well.

Dyerlich: <3333. I love his creepyness. And how very amusing all of his internal monologuing is

Chica: She is so funny in her fangirlish rage.

Bionic crab: I really feel that one speaks for itself.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 11:42:56 am »
Ooooh, I should so pay more attention to the general discussion board.

Tetra Can I have your test-tube babies? We can called them Uno, Dos, Tres, Quatro, Cinco and Seis. I can teach them anatomy and you can teach them... how to be the coolest doctor in TRIM. You could inject one with the psychic gene and see if they have a different embryonic development.

Mara Does your hair tatse like strawberry icecream? Is it lickable? Can you turn it into icecream or does it remain hair? Can I give you shampoo? Seriously, I love you. Those other pilots just need to get out of their normal routine once in a while.

Victor You are in for a long, painful mentorring program. Lighten up and you may be in less pain.

Vaughan How the hell did you manage to get scared of a bird-brain? I mean, she's not going to eat you or anything.

Sithon FIGHT THE POWER! You too Kasu, just keep an eye on your brother. You guys are awesomesauce with a side of nuts. There are no little green men on Mars telling you to burn things.

Vulcan You should have just left that mage to get thirsty. The heroic thing is really sweet but you have to be alive to save them.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2008, 03:28:32 pm »
Quote from: "mdu_ntr"

Victor You are in for a long, painful mentorring program. Lighten up and you may be in less pain.

Vaughan How the hell did you manage to get scared of a bird-brain? I mean, she's not going to eat you or anything.

Vulcan You should have just left that mage to get thirsty. The heroic thing is really sweet but you have to be alive to save them.

XD What kind of shout-out are those!? You're supposed to say stuff you like about the character. P: You could probably start a thread to shout-out to characters about things you don't like though! XP Those can be your examples.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 12:09:46 am »
I <3 Chica for her grumpyness and her snakes, they make me so happy! ^_^

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2008, 02:54:03 am »
OMG Marshal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :twisted:  That was the BEST phone call in the entirety of the Earth's long history! I can't wait to see where this goes.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2009, 10:31:07 pm »
Fala - She's just made of sexy win and badass.

Remi - Oh you grumpy bastard you <3

Llyn - I gave you my heart and you went back for the liver ^__~

Vaughan - He's awesomely messed up

Cross - Ebil little bastard. And like Sabela's only friend

Izzy -  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Arrow - She's all adorable and cute!

Alesku - Sex with his dragon. That right there. Magic

Oh goodness. There are more, but I don't want to get too carried away

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2009, 10:59:50 pm »
Oooo I think it's been long enough to do this again!

Liv- I just don't even...I luff him, arrogance, sarcasm, and of course ceiling tea.

Andreas!- Andreas reminds me of so many of my friends, and he's just so laid back and chiiiiill.

Llyn- No other person could get at Makani's heart in my book. The horror of our L<3ve indeed.

Shiloh- Just because I love his piercings probably.

Marshal- Because of his freak-outs and how angry he makes Danica.

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2009, 12:05:20 am »
Danica - Steals my heart one bitchy comment at a time <3

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2009, 01:35:59 pm »
Alesku! Because he seems so snooty, but likes sexy tiemz with his dragon. He's a really neat character to read.

Sabela: Because she's such a bitch and never feels the need to apologize, or even stop to care really xD

Jace: Because he's such a mother hen, and adorable in a pink apron  :heart:

Tika: Because little creepy cute aliens that act like kids on crack? Always hilarious.

Nell: Because of how damn naive she is, and it doesn't feel fake.

Remi: Because under all that grumpy there's a sweet dude in there. Plus he's a cutie.

Rikki: Because she's a badass bitch with a badass mecha

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal