Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A Lab-Rat Mage; My Kingdom For One (hijacked for planning)  (Read 608 times)

Anonymous

A Lab-Rat Mage; My Kingdom For One (hijacked for planning)
« on: June 04, 2008, 07:29:55 pm »
Pity poor Tetra. Vampires aren't affected by human diseases, and his latest subject was recently turned before he could jab a needle in him. This means: my mad scientist is out one helpless experiment.

I'm talking offers for a new one; any species is good, just... nothing with Nigh-Invulnerability. Line starts to the left...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 07:48:33 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: A Lab-Rat Mage; My Kingdom For One
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 04:03:04 am »
102379 (zelo) has recently failed his duties and needs punishment. Would you like Tetra to experiment on him for a while as a way of "teaching 102379 his place"?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 11:50:28 am »
He'll work. :D Will you want him back relatively intact, or will TRIM keep him?

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 06:11:00 pm »
He's a slave to the military. They have healing mages so as long as he's alive at the end of it, it doesn't really matter.

Edit: shall you start or shall I?

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 11:45:26 pm »
oh!Oh!oh!oh!!

me too! me too!

I'm making a broken pilot! 8D! She's so cute! She can play too? <3

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 11:55:16 am »
I wasn't going to start until after Mae was done testing on Hendrik...
...which may take a while, considering Choco's gone.

Draco, what species is yours? I'm sure Tetra would enjoy having someone certifiably broken to test on. :D

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 03:17:04 pm »
As long as you mention it happens after the mae/hendrik/Tetra thread you can start a new one. x3 Tetra won't be hurt in it so you wouldn't have to worry.

My poor little subject isn't a mage. DX Is that okay?  And.. hum. I have no idea what Luna is. Probably a bunch of different things. x3

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 04:51:01 pm »
Yay time-traveling! I'll start the thread at some point...

OH && a psychic is fine too. I don't have anything planned for her right off, but I'll think of something.

Anonymous

Re: A Lab-Rat Mage; My Kingdom For One (hijacked for planning)
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 07:51:23 am »
THREAD RECLAIM

Moving up in literacy levels means Incen has to get used to Not Being the Smartest One in the Thread Anymore. :D

@ red flags:
What I was going to say was, chalk it up to Tetra's paranoia. He's not used to having things go right. Also, [strike:1xfd8xmc]Dammit, Jim, He's a Geneticist, Not A Pediatrician[/strike:1xfd8xmc].
@ vampirism:
Eukaryotic... *Google* Ah! That would make sense... but then how would they effectively revive a corpse?
@ brain rape:
Not so much pulling it apart deliberately, but forcibly creating new neural pathways. Re-wiring it.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 08:29:05 am »
Reviving a corspe would have to involve some sort of electrical current that energises neurons... I have no idea how. I can explain the eukayotic plasmids thing if you like... man this stinks of a scientific report. I wont be referencing it though.

Hmm, I would have thought brain rape would involve forcing images and thoughts into a person's mind rather than creating new/ destroying axons and dentrites (adult neurons do not devide and multiply... could use embyonic stem cells). Think of the thing at the end of Clockwork Orange but going into the mind instead.

LOL, Clockwork Orange is brain rape.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2008, 08:29:08 am »
Reviving a corspe would have to involve some sort of electrical current that energises neurons... I have no idea how. I can explain the eukayotic plasmids thing if you like... man this stinks of a scientific report. I wont be referencing it though.

Hmm, I would have thought brain rape would involve forcing images and thoughts into a person's mind rather than creating new/ destroying axons and dentrites (adult neurons do not devide and multiply... could use embyonic stem cells). Think of the thing at the end of Clockwork Orange but going into the mind instead.

LOL, Clockwork Orange is brain rape.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2008, 09:52:46 am »
Reading it was brain-rape, too. I'm now trilingual.

I understand it, in a loose sense. Little DNA circles that use eukaryotic host cells to replicate themselves. Like viruses without protein coats, right?

Well, I just used the term. :D Rape does indeed involve a forcing-in of things...
To use Tetra logic, psychics have a mental capability that normal people/mages don't. Since they have it, it must be in their DNA. Therefore, if Tetra can pinpoint the gene/genes that cause it, he can create a virus that inserts/replaces those genes in a non-psychic subject, or deletes/replaces them from a psychic subject, and said genes would do the work for him.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal