Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Care For Some Screaming With Your Pain?  (Read 3621 times)

Anonymous

Re: Care For Some Screaming With Your Pain? (( Choco / Open! ))
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2008, 05:58:57 pm »
((OOC: I'm sorrryyyyy.... orz  It's just I've never done Real Honest Three-Paragraph Posts before. Also, Tetra's just waiting for his turn. He'll be more into it when Mae starts whatever she's doing.
Also, AARGHITLOGGEDMEOUT after I clicked Submit and left.))

Tetra's mouth twitched slightly when Mae floated back into the surgery room. "You're unnervingly quick at that." He listened to her, arms crossed, and was about to answer when she  rather forcefully ushered him back into the hall. "Fine. I'll go get food, then I think I might stick around to watch." Other people's testing methods always seem to be more interesting than mine.

He walked, rather more briskly than before, into the residential complex and looked around. Lots of interns sitting around today; like cockroaches, almost. Didn't they have anything better to do? He came up behind one of them; a human female, by appearance. "Do you have any eggs, and if so, may I have four of them?"

The intern looked stunned, as though she had never seen a Lucidius before, or a scientist, or wasn't aware that they spoke to such insignificant beings as interns. "Yes, sir, right away." She turned on her heel and headed off to her dormitory. Tetra went the other way, retrieving a greased metal plate and a spatula from the kitchen.

The intern returned shortly, holding four eggs. Tetra took them. He had nothing better to do for the interval, and the intern had been quick... "Want to see something interesting?" The intern looked up and nodded her head rather shyly. Tetra smirked and cracked the eggs one by one onto the plate. He threw the shells away and placed his hands on the underside of the  plate, sliding the membranes over his eyes. "You might want to step back..." The intern did, but not too far. Tetra stood perfectly still, and after a few seconds heat began to arise from the plate, and the eggs started cooking, seemingly without provocation.

The young woman's eyes widened, and she reached out tentatively. "Don't touch it," warned Tetra, "or I'll be having eggs and intern's fingers for breakfast." She withdrew hastily and stepped back again. "Sorry..." The eggs continued to cook, and after a while, Tetra picked up the spatula, keeping the other hand under the plate, and flipped them. He set the spatula down and moved his other hand to the edge of the plate, letting the residual heat cook the other side of the eggs. "That is interesting, Doctor," said the intern, unable to decide whether to stare at Tetra or the plate of eggs.

"It's a skill. No magic." He waved her away and walked back into the kitchen, putting the spatula in the sink, acquiring a fork, and drowning the eggs in hot sauce. He had half a mind to take the plate back to the surgery room and eat it while Mae was cutting Hendrik open or whatever, but then figured it would only result in him making an extraneous trip to the kitchen. He sat down on one of the couches in the common room, a few interns and other scientists clearing a space. He ate his eggs with the same speed with which he did anything (short of walking back to wherever Mae happened to be, that is), and deposited his plate in the sink about ten minutes later.

He washed his hands thoroughly and walked back toward the surgery room. He heard Mae's voice coming from the bathroom, so he unceremoniously walked in. "What's wrong with him?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2008, 06:38:34 pm »
((OOC: Oh! No no! Your posts are fiiiine. Length means nothin'! But ripples. :3 Ripples are gooood, waves, whatever. x3 Choco can't do much, seeing as how his poor character is little more than a slave! So you and I have to drive the storyline! Which... is heading towards blackness and vampire testing. |: ))

Mae took the comment on her feeding quickly as a compliment. Smirking slightly, Mae wondered if she could draw it out, make it... Nicer. Large blue eyes looked at the back of her subjects head and she pressed a hand to the back of his neck, caressing softly. A lovers touch. A lovers caress. Mae licked her sharp fangs and looked at his neck, delighted when he picked her option. The one where she turned him. She smiled and leaned down, pressing her lips to his neck, one arm on the shoulder opposite her, and her other hand on his bicep.

Her tongue darted out to lick at the side, where the shoulder and neck met. A sensitive place. She could smell the blood pumping under his flesh, feel the magic spike it, and she looked up passively when Tetra came into the room. "Wrong? Nothing is wrong... He's only... Dying." A feral hiss left her open mouth, her fangs bright and shiny before she jerked her head down and sunk her sharp teeth, all of them, into his shoulder.

Strong hands held him in place while her tongue brushed over the bleeding wounds, her saliva keeping it from clogging, keeping the blood flowing it gushed with his heartbeat and Mae had to keep herself from smiling. It'd make her a messy eater if she did that. It wouldn't be good to be a messy eater. With her brilliant mental powers, Mae made the pain twisted with pleasure, sure enough to confuse poor Hendrik. On and on her feeding went, her chest against Hendriks back and her hands on his arms with unnatural strength. More than once she looked up at Tetra, daring him to stop her.

At last she was nearly done a quick bite to her tongue and she healed his wounds, leaving only the barest scar. Knowing he must have been weak, she turned him over and laid Hendriks head on her lap and pet his hair. "You're pretty when you're not furry." She commented before looking from her subject to her co-worker. "See? He's only dying." A devilish smile and she looked at her own wrist, the veins bright against her skin.

Mae looked down and Hendrik, smiled and then crooned through blood stained lips. "Any last words while you're among the living, Hendrik, Dear?"

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2008, 09:31:00 pm »
Sinking back to the floor again, Hendrik sighed. Whatever she had planned, it was no doubt going to be unpleasant.

He relaxed as she stroked his neck, despite it being really weird it was still pleasant. He flinched when her powerful hands gripped him, and then almost squealed when she kissed his neck. His head pulled away, his body held firmly in place by Mae. His face contorted in horror as she licked him. Surely she didn’t mean to….he never would have agreed if he’d realised she wanted to do that! This was just sick, plain sick. He was repulsed that on some level he was actually enjoying it.

Silently thanking Tetra’s interruption, Hendrik relaxed, glad that she’d stopped. Just wrong, just plain wrong.

When she bit him, his mind filled with pain. The first thing he thought wasn’t ‘Oh crap, a vampire is eating me,’ nor even ‘Ouch,’ it was:

Oh, that makes more sense.

Not that being killed was really better than being used as some sick kiddie sex slave, but it was less disturbing. What was disturbing was when he suddenly felt a wave of euphoric pleasure ripple from the wound. How the hell was he actually enjoying this?

He heard himself yelping softly, in a very girly way actually, but couldn’t focus enough to be embarrassed. His back arched backwards, pushing against her, his muscles acting of their own accord. Dying was turning out to be not so bad. Ah well.

He didn’t notice she’d stopped until he was looking up at her, vision blurring. Thinking was hard, much too hard. Best to just sleep.

Words? Last words? Yes, something poetic. He’d written it down once, what he wanted to say as his final breath. Something good, but he couldn’t seem to remember anymore. How odd.

Who was that looking at him anyway? Why was he here? He reached a feeble hand up to the strange face and murmured, “You’re pretty.”

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2008, 10:24:54 pm »
Tetra arched an eyebrow as he recognized what Mae was doing. Staunch man of science that he was, magic was the one thing that always eluded him. Many times each day, and not just as a quirk of being raised in Edanith, he thanked his lucky stars that he was not a mage or some sort of strange being like a vampire, and that everything he did had a deep, sensible, complicated, real biological explanation involving chemical reactions, hormones, metabolic processes...

Anticoagulants in the saliva keep the blood flowing, he thought passively, as well as some healing agent... but how the anticoagulatory enzymes know when to stop and the healing ones to start? And why blood anyway? Is vampirism contained in a virus, or a parasite, or is it really a supernatural matter? He leaned against the doorframe and just watched. Mae's eyelids lowered, the muscles in her throat contracting periodically, like a leech, only not unattractive, and something about the experience making Hendrik respond quite interestingly... perhaps her saliva is laced with pheromones as well, or she just releases them spontaneously.

Mae looked up at him a few times, as though seeking approval—no, disapproval. A shame, too, as that was the last thing he was going to give. Tetra was enjoying the look on Hendrik's face too much to tell her to stop; his little vocalizations and attempts to press against her and push her away at the same time. I bet his toes are curled, too. The term voyeurism came to his mind, and he let it sit there, not paying much attention to anything save for the human writhing in his colleague's arms. He sighed, claws scratching the enamel on the metal doorframe behind him. His skin grew a few degrees hotter, and his mouth twisted into what, to someone who wasn't looking too hard, appeared to be a disapproving grimace. Of course, this had a biological explanation as well. I ought to try that myself, sometime.

Mae pulled away from Hendrik and Tetra quickly recomposed himself, enough at least to smirk when Hendrik chose his parting words. "Let no one say he died without class," he remarked sardonically. If his calculations were correct, the next part would be yet more interesting, so he didn't leave the room just yet. I'll stay around, and see what develops. He closed his eyes. As though I were running a test. "You know, Mae, I'm glad I woke up."

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2008, 11:05:29 pm »
As she drank, Mae reveled in the warm body against her torso, the movements the noises the thoughts. Well, not so much the thoughts, of course the one that entertained her most was the horror of him become a weird sex pet for her. What a silly idea she just might have to use it one day.

A childishly pleased smile spread across her face. Aww, that was nice of him, she was pretty. A pretty pink tinged her cheeks at the compliment and she pet his face soothingly before looking up at Tetra, smiling ever so slightly, with so much fresh warm blood in his system, Mae looked like a normal girl. A pretty little thing. "Oh, I won't be saying anything about how he dies." She smiled and tilted her head before licking at her palm and biting deeply into it, the corner, it was small enough to fit in Hendriks mouth she bet. "I'm glad you woke up too." She smiled again her voice husky and beyond her years, a seductive purr. She forced Hendriks mouth open and put her gushing heel of her plan to his mouth, using her other hand to coax him to swallow. "You would have missed this, and I can bet that you won't be seeing anything quite like this for a while, hmm, Tetra?" Unless they did manage to find a vaccine, then she'd do it again, to see if that worked.

Or unless Tetra asked her to change him. She didn't need to sleep, and she could bet how ecstatic Tetra would be if he didn't need to sleep anymore.

Because she had fed twice in such a short time forcing the blood down Hendriks throat was easy and to little strain to her, it was his blood after all, just tainted, changed, it was her blood now. The pain was wonderful, the only time she ever really felt it was when she was getting blood drawn from her, but it was always such a sweet pain. "Tetra, guard the door, he might try to bolt... Or better yet, get ready to push a fledgling off of you if you're the first thing he smells." A smirk and Mae pulled her palm away from Hendriks mouth, he'd gotten all of his blood back.

"You know, if you're interested, you can always ask me for a... bite to eat." She flashed a smile at him, the wound on her hand gone and her fingers ran up and down Hendriks chest, ready to cradle his poor body while it died in her arms and was reborn, a hungry monster.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2008, 05:07:28 am »
The strange person touched his face, and it was nice. She was a girl. He was supposed to like girls, wasn’t he? Mother wouldn’t approve if he liked boys, oh no.

Why was it cold? Someone must have left a window open, because there was an awful draught coming in from somewhere. Funny, he couldn’t see any windows. From his window he could see the ships leaving, flying off into the sky to defend Edanith from the evil mages. Let me go out and watch them daddy, oh please daddy please! They were so quiet, those giant metal birds. Hendrik never could understand just how they managed to fly so quietly.

The girl’s voice was wrong. Little girls shouldn’t talk like grown ups, that’s what mummy told his sisters. This little girl was being bad; her mummy would have to spank her. No need to spank Hendrik, he was a good boy.

He snapped out of his delusions when a hand was shoved partway into his mouth and the coppery taste of blood hit his tongue. Hendrik tried to gag, tried to resist and close his throat, but her coaxing hand made his neck muscles twitch and let the vile liquid trickle down into his stomach. So much blood.

So sickening.

She pulled the hand away and Hendrik gasped for air. He felt terrible. Whatever she’d just done, it certainly wasn’t helping.

Hendrik twisted and contorted in pain as he slowly died, taking a good ten minutes before his spasms and silent screams stopped. Utter agony faded into blackness.

In his mind, Hendrik floated in a sea of emptiness, images of his past flicking around him like ethereal movies. He saw them all, and yet saw nothing of it, letting the memories wash over his fading mind as water over rocks. He seemed immovable compared to them, but the constant flow of his life’s trials and triumphs slowly began to weather him, changing the shape of his very soul.

When he opened his eyes again they were not the eyes of a man, but the cold blue of a vampire. When he gasped for an unneeded breath, two sharp fangs stood out in his mouth, clean, newly grown. He coughed, sending two human teeth flying out of his mouth and onto the floor. Somewhere in the back of his mind that made sense, teeth didn’t just turn into fangs after all; they had to be grown from scratch.

He had no concept of how much time had passed; he only knew that his head still rested in Mae’s lap. And he was cold. And hungry. The hunger enclosed him, blinded him to anything else. Whatever blood Mae had given him had been lost in the transformation, so he needed more. Her neck, still pink from her earlier feeding, was the closest source he could see. With a feral hiss, Hendrik lunged upwards at the food. There was only the urge to feed.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2008, 09:17:11 am »
Tetra looked pensive, though it was a mockery of an expression, really. Tetra was always thinking about something; he didn't need to look like he was. "Maybe I should start researching vampires, then, if and when this latest virus doesn't work." For all the hours Tetra put into his projects, he never had very high expectations of them. "A DNA sample from before you turned him would have been nice, but it looks like now I'll have to scour his room. You make things that much harder, sometimes..."

Whatever pathogen causes the condition, it's spread during this exchange of blood. Maybe it's a compound, harmless in small amounts. Mae was right; the door was wide open. Tetra shut and locked it, and stood in front of it, legs apart, back leaning against the metal door. "I'm willing to share, I guess. I can push him off if the need arises. Hunger-driven or not, I could throw this guy like a javelin." He crossed his arms and fixed his eyes on the near-dead flesh-pile Mae was cradling like a child. A tall, older-looking child, that is. Mae was a weird thing to describe in such situations.

"I didn't mean I'd like to be a vampire, exactly," he rationalized, tapping his fingers against his sleeve. "At least, not right now, while I'm perfectly healthy, and only 45 years old. I don't even have any children." He frowned. "That's a pity. If my calculations are correct, I'm not completely hideous, and my DNA is... dare I say... desirable. No magic or telepathy, but that's considered a benefit most places... and a job that pays well. Theoretically. Maybe later, though."

Hendrik was in the throes of death. This was Tetra's favorite part. He breathed in deeply as the young man—if he is still a man, that is—twisted in Mae's arms. It always looked so painful; his eyes looked terrified, and his mouth was open as though to scream. Genome-crunching is nice, but there are days I wish I had a job that involved real pain. Watching was good, but being in control was better. I ought to come up with a test for the power levels of my lab rats in Omega... and those never seem to be painless. Hendrik twitched and wrung his spine again, searching for a position that could make the ordeal of death more bearable. Good luck.

Hendrik came to after a while. Welcome to undeath, thought Tetra. A parasite seems to be the best explanation, if the host can effectively die and still live. His eyes were blue. Not as light as Mae's, but nonetheless piercing. Sharp, white fangs had replaced his normal canine teeth, but aside from those things, he appeared very much the same as he had this morning, to Tetra, anyway. However, this first step in a vampire's life has always intrigued me... a reverse metamorphosis, sort of. A human goes through a change and becomes, for a while, at least... something less than human. He saw Hendrik lunge at Mae, like an animal. "It seems he has a lot to learn yet." He pulled himself up, no longer leaning against the door, but somewhat crouched, knees bent, in a defensive position.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2008, 05:21:17 pm »
Well...

Mae blinked down at the contorting form of her newest pet.

She'd only ever done this once, it didn't take much effort, but her cooing and soft words didn't seem to help. Oh well, he'd wake up in a few minutes and be like her. A living dead thing. Mae smirked and looked up at Tetra, aww, he wanted babies? Maes eyes sparkled and she looked at him for a moment before tilting her head, "Babies? From another Lucidius?" Blinking and tilting her head Mae blinked up at her co-worker. "You know there aren't many around here besides that home planet of theirs, you might have to wait another ten years to find one!" Gently, motherly, Mae pet Hendriks forehead and waited for him to go through the final death.

Then he'd wake up and - Eww! He spat out teeth - Had she done that? Mae didn't want to imagine coughing out teeth on his first moments as a vampire. In front of the man who turned her even. Mae frowned slightly and let out a surprised squeal when Hendrik came up and attacked her! What a meanie! She'd forgotten that happens! Of course all she could do was prepare of impact and hold her arms open, ready to push him away when he drank too much. "He'll be back to normal once he's full."

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2008, 11:23:24 pm »
Fangs sunk into warm flesh as he hit her, digging into her neck. One hand went around to grip her back, to stop her getting away, while the other dug into her breast. It probably would have been quite painful, for a human anyway, but Hendrik was running on instinct at the moment.

He drank deeply from the wound, biting and licking at it to make the blood flow faster, little trickles of it escaping his inexperienced mouth.

Feeding was glorious. It was like all the warmth and life was flowing back into him, making him whole again. The blood didn’t taste like blood anymore; there was no tinge of copper, no sickening sliminess. It was just… good. It was the single best thing he’d ever tasted.

And he wanted more.

Much more. He clawed at her for it, impatient with the rate at which it could flow from her jugular.

“More,” came his muffled grunt, completely unintelligible due to his mouth still being full of neck.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2008, 11:43:35 pm »
Tetra's brow furrowed, upset at his plight as a member of a newly-contacted species. "Well, so would she, then." He rolled his head to the side, neck rather tense even after having been awake for so long. "Maybe I'll adopt children. And raise them here," he snickered. Psychotic little TRIM children, he thought, Just like Mae.

He hardly believed Mae could be so confident that so trifling a thing as a meal could soothe this untamed fledgling into a state resembling normalcy. It looked uncomfortable at best, the way Hendrik was holding Mae, an odd reversal of roles. He felt sympathy for his colleague, which didn't happen often. He'd probably be a lot more successful in his endeavor if he didn't insist on trying to speak as he fed.

Tetra adjusted his position slightly, resting the heel of one foot against the door and tilting his head. He raised his body temperature a bit, trying to make himself a more appealing target then Mae, tired as she looked. His face flushed, not entirely because of the change in temperature. It's what any decent man would do, right? Assuming respect for vampires as a form of life, that is. He tilted his head a little more, and tried to relax his shoulders.

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2008, 12:19:33 am »
Three meals a day had made her feel so very... Full. And alive.

And like a woman in a girls body. Mae hated it, a snarl rose up her throat when his hand clamped down on her breast. While they were nothing to boast about they were there and that hand squishing it made dulled nerve endings twinge. Owwie. She'd ignore it for now though, the need for blood, for feeding, for the sweet taste of life was always too overwhelming to ignore. Hendrik would gorge himself on the guards she'd fed on, and then she'd go back to the pale freezing thing she was before.

"You shouldn't raise children here." Mae said quietly, a hand running up and down Hendriks back while he lapped and fed at her neck. A gurgled muffled word left the mouth at her neck and she snarled down at the blood spots, bah, messy fledgling eaters. Worse than children, at least children didn't stain all the time. More... Mae tilted her neck and looked up at Tetra, curious as to what Tetra was thinking. Mae couldn't hear unless she was listening, and her physical ears were too focused on the sound of Hendrik than on what Tetra could be thinking.

A keen spark reached her blue eyes when she could smell his blood heating, saw him tilt his neck and relax his shoulders. A fledgeling would kill him, she however. She wouldn't.

Mae felt her body curve up and against Hendrik, too much blood. He'd taken too much. Instantly, he was pushed away from her, a feral snarl left her small mouth and her telekineses held him in the shower stall on his back, his arms wrapped over his torso, his legs bound together. Too much.

Blearly Mae blinked and looked at her hands before reaching and poking the shoulder of her dress. Sticky with blood, the blood her new pet left. Tsk tsk. Bad pet. A hand on the wall, Mae used it as leverage to stand up, her slippered feet quiet against the tile floor. Her white blue eyes resting on Tetra and his delisious looking neck. She'd always been curious as to what he tasted like.

A quick wince and Mae looked over her shoulder. Three people worth of blood, one dead, used up when he was turned and two weak, surely that was enough, he was such a slight thing, he wouldn't need anymore for a week if she knew her stuff. Vampires were like snakes in a sense, only fed every now and then, to keep up strength, of course Vampires who had no love of life and ones who thought it made them stronger fed whenever they could. But Mae would teach Hendrik Good Eating Habits.

Tomorrow.

Swallowing before she licked her lips Mae looked up at Tetra, hunger in her eyes. "Please Tetra, just a taste..." She whispered before she used her physical strength, still unnaturally powerful but so much less, to pull Tetra to his knees. Bending down, she panted a cold breath against his hot neck, her tongue laving at the area to keep it open once she bit, then she bit down. She made purring noises, turned the harsh pain into exquisite pleasure. It took barely two minutes before she leaned back and licked her lips, smiling at him brightly and kissing the healing spot on his neck.

"I'm sorry, I promise never to do that again." Mae licked her lips again and looked down. "You'll only be dizzy for a moment." Then she flounced and turned around to Hendrik, leaning over him and looking at him. "You look wonderful! I didn't know our eyes changed colour, now I'm curious as to what colour mine were." Then she took another step, holding him still, "Are you back to normal yet? We still have tests to do."

Anonymous

Re: Care For Some Screaming With Your Pain?
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2008, 04:47:19 pm »
So good. So much blood. He could feel it tricking down his throat, warming him, giving him life again. It was pure ecstasy.

She pushed back at him and at first he just clung tighter, then was ripped off his meal by invisible hands, flung onto his back and restrained. He tried to move, struggled and hissed at the bonds. When they didn’t give he slowly gave up, resigning himself to an indignant scowl that was really more of a pout.

He felt full, and that helped him calm down a bit. Everything seemed sharper, clearer. He could smell the other two; see little cracks that he wouldn’t have noticed before. When he again tested the bonds he felt stronger, though it was still like trying to push a mountain. Breathing deeply, which was unnecessary, Hendrik tried to gather his thoughts. She’s turned him.

Bitch.

He’d hardly thought that was what he was agreeing to. Hell, kinky sex slave would have been less freaky. Maybe. Well, probably not.

Alright, she turned him. He was a vampire. That meant he’d died, and now he was…? What? Dead? Alive? Undead? And what about the limitations of vampires? Was the he kind that died if he stepped into direct sunlight, or could be killed by a stake to the heart, or a silver bullet? Or was that werewolves…

He noticed something, something that was missing. The pain in his stomach was gone. Not just dulled as it usually was, but gone. Vampire healing was evidently quite effective.

He looked back at her, realising that his own face must look different now. “Back to normal? Back to fucking normal!? I’ll never be normal again!”

He gave her a sour look.

“But other than that, I’m fine, thank you.”

Cunt...

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2008, 06:23:45 pm »
Tetra saw Mae make eye contact with him as Hendrik still clung to her, fangs-deep in her neck. She pushed him away, obviously using telekinesis; there's no way she would be able to move him otherwise. She had looked rather pretty before. Now she looked like nothing more than what she was: an undead bloodsucker.

She stood up shakily, those unnerving eyes never leaving Tetra. He found himself unconsciously tensing up, his arms moving to block his body. Nonsense. Mae would never do anything fatal to me. Her job security depends on that. She suddenly turned, staring at her recently-turned subject. He forced his arms to move back down while Mae wasn't looking. It's easier to concentrate when she's not staring at you.

Mae turned back around, licking her lips. Tetra looked frightened, and that didn't happen often. "Just a taste," she said. I can't deny her, not like this. What if Hendrik got loose?

Even he didn't seem to hate it entirely... much the opposite, in fact...

Tetra let Mae pull him to her. She didn't use telekinesis to move him. She wanted him to trust her, so trust her he did. He hastily pulled his hair behind his ear and out of the way, then let his arm drop to his side. Her breath was cold against his skin, her tongue colder still. He was still shaking as her fangs pierced his flesh; he whined in pain, baring his teeth, trying not to move too much. As Mae settled in, the pain disintegrated, replaced by... Oh, thought Tetra, so this is why Hendrik didn't seem angry... He slipped quietly into a state of nonthinking, resting one hand softly on Mae's waist. He sighed, the sigh degenerating into a low moan. His other hand held Mae's back, claws pressing gently into her skin. His breath hitched, and he tried to no avail to repress another moan. He had to consciously stop himself from digging those claws into her back; he knew she wouldn't be the type to enjoy it. He closed his eyes.

He wasn't aware of himself again until his neck started hurting; Mae pulled her fangs out, and Tetra opened one eye, still covered by the black membrane. Room's too bright, he thought. She kissed his neck, and he realized he was leaning against the door, legs out in front of him. "Scare me to death, why don't you." His voice was raspy, as though he had just woken up again. I didn't mind, so stop apologizing.

He decided it would be best not to attempt standing up, so he moved back into his crouching position. She hadn't taken so much that he was too disoriented, but standing up would make him lightheaded, and things would only go downhill from there. He opened the door and leaned against the handle. Mae had tried to speak to Hendrik, and now he was yelling at her. Well, that's never a wise choice.

"I have news for you, Subject 616037564," Tetra said, raising his voice so he didn't sound weak. He drew back the membranes from his eyes, so he could stare directly at Hendrik. "You're an experiment now. A miserable pile of specialized carbon atoms." He raised himself onto his legs slowly, one arm leaning against the wall. "We have far worse ways of making you 'un-normal' at our disposal. This one just happened to improve you." He gritted his teeth, pulling his lips back in an ancient gesture demonstrative of the fact that he with the pointier fangs was in charge. "What a damned shame."

"Mae," he said, a bit more civilly. "I look forward to the testing unduly, today." He had half a mind to slip back to his office and switch the virus out with the one that sterilized the infected, but then realized it would have no effect. And neither will this one. Cursing didn't come easily to Tetra, but if it had, he would have cursed. Death stops all normal cell functions. His DNA is useless to me now, and my virus useless to him. "I'm going to need a different subject. One I can kill by conventional methods."

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2008, 08:46:26 pm »
Hmm, she’d always liked making them like it. Kind of like forcing someone to enjoy something, and Mae loved forcing people to do things. An odd habit of hers. Maybe that’s why the guards didn’t mind when she fed off of them. They liked the euphoric pleasure she gave them in exchange for the feeding. Of course, Tetra not minding it made her eyebrow tweak up underneath her bangs and a small pleased smile to tilt her lips up. That was good. Maybe she had another Meal On The Go to add onto her list.

She ran a hand up her arm and sighed. So warm! If only she had lucidius guards to feed off of, did they all taste so warm? So … tasty?  “Don’t be offended if I … Come to you for seconds.” A delighted gleam filled her white-blue eyes and she looked towards Hendrik, who was screaming at her in a manner of speaking.

A frown pulled at her lips and Mae looked down for a moment, feeling at least a tiny bit guilty for making him a Vampire. Of course that dissapeared within moments and she looked at him again, releasing the mental bonds around his body, allowing him to move. Of course he’d never be able to actually hurt her, and he’d have to go through her to get to Tetra, which meant her poor dizzy coworker would be safe for as long as she was alive. Leaving Mae to be one of the only people strong enough to keep the feral fledgling under control.

Mae moved to the side when Tetra released his rant. Yes, that’s all Hendrik was. Something to poke and prod and study, to test things on, vaccines, viruses, weapons, everything. Then she looked at him, pulling him up with a telekinetic hand, her fingers making a ‘come here’ motion, pushing and pulling at him until he was eyelevel with her. Then she smacked him across the face, the cheek bone, splitting skin against the bone making him bleed. Of course it would heal, of course the blow was enough to break a normal humans neck, but Hendrik was a vampire now, and he needed to know that even if he now had unnatural strength.

She would always be stronger.

Mentally.

Physically.

Always.

“Now,” Her voice was soft, too soft, like a calm before the storm that ripped up houses and killed people, “You are mine. We are going to cut you open and experiment on you. I made you better, I made you immortal, I made you special. You’ll soon become one of my most important subjects, I have ideas for you.” Then she smacked him across the other cheek, the same force behind it. “But, I will not have you call me names!”

She snarled and beared her fangs, the adorable little girl was now a feral monster than haunted dreams. “I am your maker, I am your mother, I am your god. You jump when I say so, you run when I say so, if I tell you to cut out your tongue and put it back in again to see if it heals it’s self you’ll do that. If you understand, you will stand up nod your head and keep quiet.” Mae took a breath and smiled at him tilting her head like a content puppy, then took a few steps back, and let out a cold breath.

“Now, Tetra, I would like for you to help me with something. I want to try to find a vaccine for our parasite, as you call it. Just to see, if we can find one, we’ll try it on him, then I’ll turn him again to see if that works.” She looked over her shoulder and smiled at him brightly, Mae was adorable again. “I admit, this is a fairly selfish experiment, but think of all those poor people who were… “Mae looked at Hendrik and smiled, “forced to change?”

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2008, 11:19:31 pm »
Tetra ranted on about him being worthless and such. Pfft. As if he didn’t know what being a TRIM subject meant. Hendrik could only roll his eyes at the drama of it all. Oh yes, big scary fangs. Big whoop.

He was free to move again, so he stoop, with a little tug from Mae, and dusted himself off, not that there was any actual dust in this place. He felt the tug of her mind and didn’t resist, letting himself be pulled towards her and then down to look into those cold eyes.

Thwack.

His head snapped around.

What the hell was that for? He hadn’t done anyth…oh…right.

He looked back at her, face emotionless and calm. As she spoke, it turned into a sullen pout, which only deepened after she slapped him again.

He recoiled slightly. She really did look fearsome. It was odd, being afraid of a little girl.

The analytical part of Hendrik’s brain whirred back into action when she called herself his mother. That wasn’t right. He already has one of those, and one was well and truly enough. Sire, that was probably the more correct term for it. Yes, she was his sire.

I have no god, but if you want some ‘worship’ sweetie, I’m happy to oblige you.

He tried to add a mental wink with that, but he wasn’t entirely sure he’d succeeded. Hell, he wasn’t sure if she could even hear him. Ah, vampirism was making him quite giddy really. He stood up, nodded solemnly and fought the urge to giggle. She’d gone all cute again. Such a quick transformation from monster to little girl, it was scary.

He tilted his head quizzically at her back. Parasite? He didn’t know much about biology, but it seemed unlikely that it was a parasite. A parasite would simply feed off the blood produced by the host, whatever caused vampirism required blood from other sources. It was a puzzle.

He offered a warm smile back at her. Heh. Forced to change indeed.

He wiped the blood off his cheeks with the back of his hand, then licked the precious liquid off. Waste not want not. He doubted that he’d be allowed to eat…to feed, whenever he wanted. But hey, maybe if he was good they’d put some nice young woman in his little cell with him to feed on.

Probably not though…

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2008, 10:57:18 am »
Tetra waved his hand dismissively. "It's nothing." It was kind of nice. I suppose that's why you haven't all been exterminated.

Tetra's legs shook under him. He tried not to let his disgust at Hendrik's utter disrespect for him register outwardly. Now I see why humans are held in such low—did he just roll his eyes? I hope Mae trusses him with his own intestines and lets me test him for fire resistance. Are you listening, Mae? Apparently she wasn't. She was too busy smacking her lovely child across the face. Holy crap. If that was me, I'd have lost a few teeth.

He had always admired Mae's knack for showing up next to a fearful creature and out-fearing it. Hendrik looked about to lose control of his bladder. Actually, that's probably impossible for a vampire. Lucky for him. Tetra just stood there, gradually using the wall to stand up. His vision was dulled a bit, which frustrated him almost more than the subject who had no respect for his captors.

"Yes," he replied. "That's going to be harder than my other works, though..." Actually, I think you're crazy. You saw him die. Underneath his vampirism, he's an electrically-charged corpse. I'm not being paid to work on the secret of life. Yet. "I can start after my current experiment is through... that is, next week. I can't promise anything, though."

Tetra leaned over and opened the door. Can we start, please? You know, this one would be wonderful for weapons testing. I hear they've had a shortage of subjects that won't die too quickly. He looked at Mae, a deadpan expression that would be interpreted as him being overeager. Not to impose upon your ideas or anything. I'd just like to shoot him a few times with something big and experimental. I'm sure you understand. Bad subjects are bad, but bad immortal subjects can be fun with a little imagination.

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2008, 04:02:14 pm »
The adorable little smile never left her plump pink lips and her little pink tongue even darted out to lick the lower one when she leered at the wall. Hendrik would be a handful, Tetra wouldn't be able to help unless she wanted him incinerated, but he was still to useful for that. Mae could find out so many things about herself and vampires in general if she experimented on this one here. Mae's hand darted out and she ran her thumb over Hendriks lower lip before grabbing his chin and lowering it, making in look down.

"You're nothing now. You will not look up, you were show your respect by keeping your eyes down casted around me unless I tell you to look at me." Mae snarled at him and smacked the top of his head, "And you well keep disgusting thoughts like those to yourself." she said, her voice completely calm while her eyes turned dark with anger. Mae had no love for men that had any sort of interest in her that could leech past platonic and Hendrik was an experiment, nothing more.

Ever.

Mae bit back a snarl and yanked him up to his feet roughly with a lash of telekineses. Mae took a breath and blew it out calmly, Hendrik could move, but the mental tether was short. A pink flush was on her cheeks and Mae brushed a hand against it, the warmth of Tetras blood leeching into her skin, the simple sip did more for her than two guards. She pursed her lips and tweaked an eyebrow when she turned around and looked at Tetra.

An adorable little girl again.

Smoothing out her skirts, Mae reached out and gently took Tetras hand in her own. It was hard still, but warmer, like living stone. A bit of a grin spread across her face when she heard him speak, well, not speak, mentally tell her his little sadistic plan. "We have all the time in the world, Dear Tetra." was her only reply for now before she gently ushered him out of the room to lean against a counter. Hendrik would be pulled behind her like an untrained puppy.

"Now," Mae looked from one man to the other, her hands clasped in front of her and her heels together and her chin straight. "Once Tetra feels better, we'll start testing on you." A semi-bright smile towards Hendrik and she tilted her head and shrugged her shoulders cutely at him. "It will be of no fun to you, while you may be a new Vampire, you can still feel pain, all psychological of course, but if you're a good boy I'll lessen it... A little." A glint sparked her white-blue eyes and she moved a hand to her hip and she shifted her weight to one foot. "If you're a bad boy I'll make it fifty times are horrible, and you won't be able to faint, and you can't die."

Taking a breath, Mae all but bounced on her heels when she clapped her hands together. "Now! What should we start with? Weapons testing or some sort of flesh eating biochemical war-fare things?" Mae gave Hendrik a once over, "He's still fresh, technically speaking, so a flesh eating thing wouldn't cause to much trouble."

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2008, 12:48:53 am »
Hendrik was more than a little perplexed as to precisely why she ran her finger over his lip, but was given inadequate time to ponder it when his head was forcefully yanked downwards.

Right, worthless dog. That, he believed, had been well and truly established at this point, thank you very much. No need for all the repetition. “I did keep them to myself,” he mumbled. It wasn’t his fault she could read his every thought.

He stumbled as she yanked him up again, only narrowly avoiding falling flat on his face. She might not look too kindly on being fallen on, so he counted himself lucky.

He blinked when she took Tetra’s hand, because when she did, he actually felt a tiny pang of jealousy. Gods, he really was starting to feel like a puppy, getting all possessive when his master paid anyone else attention. He shook his head, trying to make himself stop being such a git. He couldn’t afford to let this place get to him. Not if escape was ever going to happen.

He trotted along behind her, finding himself unable to get much more than a foot away. His chest seemed to be the tie point. Interesting.

When she turned to look at him he started, realising he was looking at her, and quickly lowered his gaze. She was angry with him, and that wouldn’t do. Making life harder for himself was pointless, so he’d just behave until she was happy again, then try and keep her that way. So he stood completely still, eyes downcast, shoulders relaxed. Everything about him oozed subservience.

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2008, 10:21:49 am »
Tetra finally got to his feet and leaned against the wall. He hadn't the slightest idea what Mae saw in Hendrik that merited immortality. He was an ungrateful, excuse-mongering, misbehaving little human kid, as far as Tetra could see. Couldn't even possibly be construed as good-looking. At least now he had a weakness to fire. As though he didn't before! Being set on fire is a decent threat for anyone, but especially these long-lived evil magic beings. They all seem to be weak to fire. Tetra's mood improved with this thought. Well, that's good. If he gives me lip again, I'll light him up. Burns are easily treatable.

Mae was looking at him, insistent on being all cute. Yeah, Tetra had put himself into a bind; he wouldn't be surprised if she chased him down every time she was hungry. She took his hand, and he was as intrigued as ever by how small her hand was.  "We have all the time in the world, Dear Tetra." She indicated the door, and he left, leaning against a counter outside.  Tetra pouted mentally. This is why I woke up, I hope you know.

Disgruntled though he was, it was amusing to watch Hendrik pulled along on Mae's invisible rope. Tetra, not being a psychic, had to use actual rope to attain such an effect. A pity, that. Most of my subjects are wastes of rope. "Once Tetra feels better, we'll start testing on you," she said saccharinely. She explained her plan to Hendrik, and Tetra felt his grave mood lightening with every word.

I love you sometimes, Mae. Really, I do.

"Hmm," Tetra said, nearly smiling. "I'm feeling better already." He shot Hendrik an evil smirk often employed by small children when they have someone outnumbered. "I say we do both. You woke me far too early, and the day is young. I'll run by the front and see if they have anything particularly violent and gory. Just so long as it doesn't fire wooden stakes, right?" he joked.

Tetra held on to the counter at first, but then lifted himself fully onto his feet. He was still a bit dizzy, but that was nothing a few shots couldn't take care of. From an ion cannon, he thought, straight through that abhorrent little fledgling. He smiled briefly at Mae and all but skipped toward the main section of TRIM. "I'll be back in a heartbeat. Not that you two could measure that. Just take my word for it."

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2008, 11:36:38 pm »
Mae chuckled, a delicate hand covering her lip when she looked at Hendrik. "Hendrik, if you think it... I can hear it. Therefore, you have nothing to yourself." Quickly patting him on the head, she smiled and tilted her head before fluttering her eyes, "So don't think." Quickly she removed her hand and wiped it on her skirt like he was dirty before she pranced flounced towards Tetra after rooting Hendrik to the spot on the ground where he was standing. The most he'd be able to do would be to sit.

White blue eyes widened when Tetra said the little mental message and a smirk drew on her lips. Aww, that was so sweet. Just because she provided him with a guinea pig that couldn't die... Right away. Mae winced slightly, thinking of all the feeding he'd need to keep up the regeneration after exploding or something of that kind. A hand went to her neck and then rubbed at her collar bone. Being fed on wasn't as enjoyable as feeding when the one feeding on you didn't even know the tricks on how to make it feel more than just tongue laving and fangs.

"Tetra, he's far too young to go through two horrible things in one day. I'd need to feed him again and I can't take anymore guards for another week or so." Maes hand reached out slightly but she quickly tucked it to her side and just leered at him and shook her head. So eager to destroy something.

A pink pout made her look much younger when he made the wooden stakes comment. Then the heartbeat one. Quickly she crossed her hands over her chest and turned around and ignored Tetra when he went to leave the room and focused solely on Hendrik. A quick look over and she moved over to him and forced him to look at her, blue eyes. It made her curious as to what colour hers were before she changed. His were brown if she recalled, maybe heres were dark, too. A quiet sigh and Mae looked away.

"Once Tetra gets back and we know what we're doing to you, we'll figure out what to do with your clothing." Mae swished her skirts side to side and looked around, " For now... Just... Reflect and think of all the other things we could be doing to you instead of this." She smiled at him and tapped the top of his nose with a finger. "It might make you feel better about being my subject."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal