Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: GODDARD  (Read 337 times)

Offline Goddard

GODDARD
« on: May 30, 2018, 04:04:46 am »
Height: 6"6
Species: Artificial Inteligence

History:
Scattered reports, from exploitative vessels refer to an object, 'materializing' within the gravity well of a star, past the sphere of influence of the Libra space station. Outside the Sol system. The object is dismissed as an anomaly by respected scientists, and after a week in the public eye, it becomes yesterdays news. An old story in the holovids, obsessed over by tiny online communities, who claim government, or corporate coverups, of alien life, experimental weaponry, or worse.

The reality of the object, is closer to the conspiracies than some may believe. In the void, aboard one of the many scattered outpost stations. For colony musters, scientific endeavor, or simply those who wish to escape the now, seeming close confines of but a single system, and the supposed tyranny of government and corporate control. A ship hails. It is damaged, so the pilot says, the radio is damaged, and the voice distorted, but, it sounds male. The station crew are tentative, but agree to allow the ship to dock, they cannot just leave someone to die in the void, after all.

The ships docking clamps are non standard, but the pilot waves away the concerns, and asks only that the crew open an airlock. Mag locks hold the curious ship still, its hull is pitted, and worn, as if eaten away by acid, none of the usual micro meteorite strikes, and damage no weapon system that comes to mind would cause. With bated breath, the crew watches as a figure, in some kind of heavy suit, makes the leap, from ship to station. Once aboard, it is met by marines. It kneels, and places its hands on its head. In response to questioning, it gives only this.

"Please. I need to hide. They are coming for me... My name is Goddard."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal