Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Noble Lutore, From Pilot Noble Lemmerin  (Read 333 times)

Paladienne

To Pilot Noble Lutore, From Pilot Noble Lemmerin
« on: May 01, 2018, 02:56:50 pm »
Pilot Lutore, first please let me extend my congratulations to you for your return to the Ryun Ravens. I'm quite sure it wasn't an easy decision.

Second, may I request an appointment with you at your earliest convenience? There has been quite a stir about your return and, upon performing my own investigations, I've learned some of what happened. However, if I could, I would like to hear it from you, yourself. The tabloids, sites, reporters, and other such have already inundated me with requests for information, but I would prefer not to answer them until I've had a chance to speak with you in person.

I am available at any time. If I am not in my office, please feel free to message me directly and I will be happy to meet you somewhere.

Marakai2.0

Re: To Pilot Noble Lutore, From Pilot Noble Lemmerin
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 03:08:14 pm »
Pilot Noble Lemmerin,

Thank you, first of all. Returning here wasn't actually too hard of a decision after recent events, but I appreciate the thought all the same.

And....it isn't often that I would agree to this, but, yes, I will meet with you. Not only because I know my sudden return has probably caused questions to be asked, but also because I can't help but feel that the flood of requests that likely covers your desk is partially - at least - my fault.

I will be more than happy to come to you at your office post-haste to put these matters to bed.

-Prox Lutore

Paladienne

Re: To Pilot Noble Lutore, From Pilot Noble Lemmerin
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 04:59:57 pm »
Pilot Lutore,

None of what's on my desk is your fault. Rumor mills shoulder all of the blame, and everyone wants to be the first to splash the front page with sensational news.

Please stop by at any time that is convenient for you. I'm sure you know how to find my office. I will be awaiting your arrival.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal