Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Halvard From Maddock  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Zero Undead

Re: To Halvard From Maddock
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2018, 07:46:44 pm »
---Text Message Sent 11:52PM---

Be still my heart, you're getting awfully good at this flirting thing. Positively make a man blush with that kind of talk. Am I corrupting you? I am so proud, also breakfast is quickly becoming my favorite meal. Saturday at 7? Let's skip waffles this time, I know a cute dinner that has biscuits and gravy to die for.

--Maddock

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2018, 08:02:05 pm »
---Text Message Sent 12:01AM---

Shall I pick you up at your place then so you can lead the way? Biscuits sound heavenly. Next you'll be telling me they have thick cut spranger bacon and grits and we'll be stuck there all day becasue I ain't leaving. ;) Looking forward to it!

--Halvard

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2018, 08:15:42 pm »
---Text Message Sent 12:04AM---

They make the gravy with this really amazing sausage, and I think they do have this Solartan breakfast platter thing. It might have thick spranger bacon and grits, but I don't know for sure. Either way I can't wait, so I will definitely be waiting and ready for you to pick me up. Now it is Friday, so go to bed and get some sleep! Sweet dreams~

--Maddock

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2018, 08:28:40 pm »
---Text Message Sent 12:06AM---

I'll be dreaming of you. Night!

--Halvard

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal