Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Package Delivery - [Delivery Failed] - Pilot Echo Vindstrom  (Read 388 times)

Offline nephero

Package Delivery - [Delivery Failed] - Pilot Echo Vindstrom
« on: February 03, 2018, 10:49:34 pm »
02-04-6218: 07:30 HR

We’re sorry we missed you! A delivery was attempted, but the addressee was not present to sign for

[ ] Memo
[ ] Time sensitive letter
[ ] Package
[ = ] Other: Package and Letter.

Please report to the Office of the Ministry, Adstreia Branch, Postal Annex B to collect your package!

Remember to bring and sign this notice and enclosed identification number to access your mail.

Have a wonderful day!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 10:51:38 pm by nephero »

Offline nephero

Re: Package Delivery - [Delivery Failed] - Pilot Echo Vindstrom
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 10:50:22 pm »
To: Pilot Echo Cabal Vindstrom
From: Pilot Noble Jani Dhelta, Office of the Ministry, Samariel Branch
Re: Execution of Last Will and Testament

Pilot Echo Vindstrom,

Please find enclosed the following items, bequeathed to you following the death of Pilot Echo Jesse River, pursuant to the instructions left in his Last Will and Testament.

• One (1) Letter of address, opened to verify integrity of messages included within.
  • One (1) engraved drinking flask.
  • One (1) sheet of large goldfish stickers.
  • One (1) glass eye.

Verified and Notarized copies of said Last Will and Testament are also enclosed, along with certificates of clearance to possess sensitive military documents.

Finally, our condolences for your loss. The death of a Pilot affects us all.

Sincerely,
Pilot Noble Dhelta
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 10:52:46 pm by nephero »

Offline nephero

Re: Package Delivery - [Delivery Failed] - Pilot Echo Vindstrom
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 10:50:56 pm »
Cabe the Babe,

Well, shit. Looks like I well and truly fucked the pooch right into next week, this time. If you’re reading this— and weren’t right next to me doing something incredibly stupid and getting killed for it, too— it means I’ve gone on to that grand barcrawl in the sky. Space. Wherever it is that souls actually go when they’ve moved on from meaty existence.

Wherever I happen to have ended up, whatever I happen to be doing there, I want you to know that if I am capable of stringing two words together in the cosmic dust of what was once my mind, it’s about you. I will never forget you, Cabe. Not in a million years or a million reincarnated lifetimes. You’re my best friend, and knowing you has been the privilege and the wild ride of a lifetime.

Keep the goldfish going for me, won’t you? Can’t let people go and assume they’ve gotten off the hook just because I’m dead.

I also wanted you to have your flask back. It doesn’t feel right, letting it rot in storage or being pawned off with whatever tiny estate I’ve cobbled together over the years. As for the eye, well. Maybe you’ll know where that goes. If not, keep it in your pocket. It’s an excellent ice-breaker.

Your personal poltergeist if that’s how this works,

Jesse

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal