Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Echo River, From Pilot Echo Vindstrom  (Read 304 times)

Offline Lion

To Pilot Echo River, From Pilot Echo Vindstrom
« on: January 17, 2018, 02:23:48 am »
Hey Glub-glub,

Maybe this is pffft right place but wrong time or wrong place but right time? I dunno how that works. Far be it from me to decide which way the fates wanna design today. Oh I love the chaos. But before I start getting all sentimental here, I just wanted to apologize. For just a lot of shit. For the fire, for the leaving so soon, for the shitty breakfast flask that still has my initials in it. Ugh I'm so sorry that's a trashy gift, but being it was short notice, I hope you at least polished it up and got some use out of it.

You're a good guy Jess, a great partner in crime. Don't forget me. I won't forget you. I miss you and Nemo, and the sushi. The sushi here sucks old lady knickers. It's terrible.

Anyway before I start running at the mouth, I'm gonna close it off. Mouth? Hands? Hand mouths? Boy imagine if your palm had teeth. Jerking off would be a nightmare.  Anyway, I'll see you again, amigato. Old street Adstreian lingo. Takes me back.  If I see any goldfish stickers nearby, or if you see kitty-pawprint bandages on rail station walls, we'll get drinks. Like old times.

-Cabal.

Offline nephero

Re: To Pilot Echo River, From Pilot Echo Vindstrom
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 03:17:02 am »
Cabe -

You don't have to apologize to me for anything. Especially not the flask, it's with me wherver I go. Wherever that happens to be, don't even really care if it's a tell or not. Or maybe I do and that's the entire point. Who knows, it's late and I don't

I couldn't forget you, not in a million years. What with your initials there every time I have me a little pickmeup. And everything else. All the good old times and the good old days and everything that was is what make right now better. Makes things easier, I guess, remembering

I think that's rather the point of feeling like you wish you'd had more time. Because regardless of how much there was, you know deep down that it'd never have been enough, anyway. One year more, five years more, a whole lifetime more. Everything has a bottom line. So you're left with feeling all the what-if's and if-only's and it's all a giant mess but never evera pointless one. Because I guess if I feel this way then it had to have been some good shit. Proof being in the pudding and all that, because if I didn't miss you and Jain and being where I was then why would I be wishing this hard, right?

Always did have an addictive personality. Tee hee ha ha.

I don't know. I'm running at the mouth too, I guess. Handmouths. That'd be an amazing tattoo. Maybe I'll trade in the stars for a bit. The light's usually long dead by the time it reaches the planet, did you know that? Bar car's been playing nonstop docos, I think I'm learning more shit pissing drunk than I ever did anywhere else.

Funny how that works, isn't it?

Until I get more goldfish stickers, then.

-Jesse

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal