Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Three C's Of Life [Cheesigator] [M]  (Read 391 times)

Offline GoblinFae

The Three C's Of Life [Cheesigator] [M]
« on: December 30, 2017, 02:15:02 pm »
She was the kind of person that lived on impulse, flitting from one feelgood thing to the next without ever really stopping to think of possible consequences. Inviting Seth over had been one of those such impulses. So had been wearing a thin, mock turtleneck tank-top beneath her leather jacket and nothing else to protect her from the biting cold. Oh yes, Kielen was really good at making those impulse decisions. Hopefully she was only going to have to regret one of those as she waited impatiently for her new friend's rail to pull into the station.

The Pilot tugged her jacket closer across her front as she crossed her arms over her chest and checked her com again to see the time. On the ground at her feet were several grocery bags filled with all the ingredients she would need to treat Seth to something truly special. Poor thing had said he was not fond of chocolate and Kielen just could not let that be. Chocolate was part of life's crucial three C's: Chocolate, Coffee, and Cock. One could not survive without all three of them.

Clearly Seth's life was not complete without chocolate but, she was going to rectify that right quick though. Kielen had an old family recipe up her sleeve meant to make him change his tune and start singing her praises at the first taste of that sinful spicy, bittersweet goodness. I she played her cards right maybe she would get the other two C's out of him as well, not that that had been her original intention when she had invited him over. Kielen never thought that far ahead in her personal life. What would happen, would happen and she was just along for the ride.

The blare of the train pulling in was a welcome relief. She pushed off the wall she had been leaning against and began to gather up the groceries with one hand while the other scrolled through the chat messages. Wiggling life back into her frozen toes, Kielen straightened just in time to see Seth hop off the rail aaaand walk the wrong direction. She giggled softly to herself as she rushed to sneak up behind him.

"Behind you, goofball," she texted quickly before popping the com into her pocket as he spun to face her with a shrill squeal of surprise. Her face lit up in a bright smile moments before she was sinking her free hand into that dark mane of hair and yanking him close into a long, passionate kiss. She nibbled teasingly at his lip, allowing her tongue to follow to soothe the hurt she left behind as she tried to steal his breath away.

"Welcome home, twinsie," she cooed when they finally broke apart and she was able to stand straight again. The looks the pair got only made her laugh more at the mischief she had gotten up to. "Now help me carry the groceries home before I turn into a popsicle, Sweet Thang. I'm freezing!"

Cheesigator

Re: The Three C's Of Life [Cheesigator] [M]
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 01:07:46 am »
The longer Seth sat on the crowded holiday train the more he got lost in his own thoughts. He could only keep up with the Pilot chat on his comm so much, because the more and more he thought, the more he started to recede into his own head, feeling like he was sitting in a fog as the people around him faded. He let his head rest against the hull of the train behind him, pursing his lips as he fiddled with the ring piercing the right side of his lower lip.

Why was he doing this?

He had no real, clear answer for himself. It was the holidays and with each passing year he felt like they were steadily getting worse. Like he was slowly sinking in quick sand, and the mark of the end of each year just went to show him he'd sunk five inches deeper, and he didn't have the strength to pull himself back out.

He'd never been particularly close with his family, because he was the youngest son, and the failure. His brother was out there doing amazing things, and his parents were so proud, he'd done everything he could to be the perfect child in their eyes--and then there was Seth. A worthless Psychic who could barely move a pencil with his mind. He had no good talents, no good uses, and yet because of their culture he'd been made into a Pilot anyways. And even with that determination to succeed, to make them proud like his brother did, the day his dragon decided he was best fit for Research and Development due to the sheer fact alone that his powers meant he wasn't exactly the most suitable for combat, he was doomed.

He'd gone with it because she'd been right. What good was he?

Kielen had extended the invitation and out of desperation and the hope that maybe seeing her again would help cheer him up, he'd accepted. Even though he didn't wanna brave the cold or deal with people, or do anything really. She was cute, and she seemed nice from what little time they'd actually spent together. It couldn't hurt, right? Worst she could do was realize how horrendously boring he was and tell him to go home.

Yeah okay that was pretty bad but he was too far along the train now to turn tail and run. Not like that had ever really been his style anyways. Or at least, it hadn't been. He clenched his fists where they were balled up in the pockets of his jacket, brows furrowing.

It hadn't been.

The train ride was miserable, it seemed to pass by in the blink of an eye and yet at the same time like he'd been there for hours, which he had, and once it pulled into the station he shook himself out of it, tried to shove all those dark thoughts back down his throat, to someplace where they couldn't escape for at least the next 48 hours.

He felt fairly warm with how crowded it'd been, and the train's heat had been on, so the chilly air was a welcome change of atmosphere that helped him step out of his own head as he looked around, not spotting Kielen right away as he started to step away from the train so he didn't block the exit where all the other passengers were trying to get out.

He checked his comm, and his heart leaped into his throat as he let out a girlish shriek when he turned around and saw her standing there, and then before he really had a moment to respond she was kissing him.

He blinked, stupefied for a good few moments out of sheer surprise that she'd actually gone for it, despite him joking about it thus far, and finally he remembered that oh yeah, I should be doing something, and started kissing her back.

He was out of practice and he knew it, he could tell in the way her sweet lips pulled at his and the movements of her tongue that it had been way too long since he'd made out with anybody, and his cheeks flushed with embarrassment. The moment she pulled away he smirked at her though, quickly shrugging out of his jacket and helping her put it on, all nice and toasty. Underneath he was wearing a tight-fitted black t-shirt, but he'd be fine for the walk to her place, probably.

She was more important anyways.

He was blind to the stares they got from other people as he took a grocery bag or two with a grin as he brushed against her side, already enjoying the welcome, warm company distraction she brought. Also, she was hot as hell, even in this cold weather, a definite bonus.

"Absolutely, Gorgeous, lead the way. Thanks for inviting me."

He followed her along, realizing he had to work a little to match pace with her long, slender legs, but he tried not to let it show as he followed her to her personal home here in Adstreia. Really it was a gorgeous city, and the more he thought about it the more he wondered if he should consider transferring here. It seemed like it was the up and coming hip place to be, maybe that was what he could use to get out of this rut that he was in. Change of locale. Maybe.

"Very kind of you to offer me chocolate, homemade even. I'm dying to try it even though I don't like chocolate," He said with a light grin as he glanced at her ass in those pants and definitely enjoyed the view, keeping it brief enough that she wouldn't notice.

He was going to throw himself whole-heartedly into this, because he needed the break. Needed the breath of fresh air. Whether something happened between them or not, didn't matter. He just... Needed to get away from himself for a while.

Offline GoblinFae

Re: The Three C's Of Life [Cheesigator] [M]
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 09:40:33 am »
Kielen shivered as Seth sacrificed his coat for her comfort and she was cuddled into its warm embrace. She smiled brightly at the kind gesture, feeling her heart skip a few joyful beats at such sweetness. Most men tended to think of other ways to keep her warm than giving her their coat. Her free arm snaked around his waist, pulling flush against her side with a playful smirk.

"Now we can both try at being warm," she murmured softly as she led him with brisk strides to her humble abode. One would never guess looking at Kielen's apartment that she had come from a great deal of money. It was a small, yet modern loft with a very open layout. The furnishings were dark in stark contrast to the white walls and what little decor there was, was predominantly abstract and sensual.

She entered quickly, dragging Seth in along with her before rushing to shut the door and stamp her feet in a small effort to warm them. "Make yourself at home, Sweet Thang. You're always welcome here," Kielen purred, offering him a wink as she dragged the groceries into her tiny kitchen and began the task of sorting through it all. Each item was meticulously laid out just the way Keiden had always done it back in the days of his youth.

"Oh Sweet Thang, just you wait. Once you have my chocolate you will never be uttering those sinful words again. I'll have you begging on your knees for me to make more, mark my words." Kielen chuckled to herself as his coat was slipped off and draped over the back of a chair. Her own followed after it leaving her arms bare. She donned a long, dark green apron, tying the strings of it back and forth across her back and front before leaving a lazy bow in the back so that she could get to work.

"Old, old family recipe we got here. And you better cherish it. This is just about all I can make that isn't TV dinners or coffee. Speaking of, would you like some?" She nodded towards her single-serve coffeemaker with its little bin full of different colored pods and a sign across the front that said "Pick Your Poison."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal