Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Royal Grisham Alberich from Pilot Royal Yavul Hyakinthos  (Read 309 times)

Offline nephero

Hey--

I know this past weekend didn't really pan out th way anyone wanted an got real hairy to th end.

But that aside I just wanted t say it was real good seein you again, an I'm hopin for another opportunity (with less snafus) soon.

Idk what else there is t eat in the desert though, so maybe th next barbecue can be indome somewhat. Lol.

Anyway, hope y'all doin alright up in the far yonder. An don't think I done forgot bout th bet neither, because you're gonna take H to dinner.

--Yav

Offline Lion

Re: To Pilot Royal Grisham Alberich from Pilot Royal Yavul Hyakinthos
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 01:49:15 am »
What's up?

That wasn't anything on you had any control of, Yavvy. You don't need to apologize for anything. Unfortunate accidents just seem to be the name of the game lately, but as long as Dazzle is still breathing, he isn't gone yet.  He's a Valkyrie. You guys aren't beaten easy.

It was good seeing you to. We'll get together again. Still gotta help you scope out places in Amristah and get you a cactus. Let's get food to cook too when you settle in on one, make it real home-like. (8

PFFFFFFT! Yeah, I didn't think you forgot, jackass. LOOOL. And you even think about cheating, your ass is grass. Otherwise, all's good up here so far. Keeping an eye on the flock as it were. It's good to be back Yavul. I hope you feel that way too. Finally put that arm to more use than jacking off.

-Grim.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal