Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Introductions etc.!  (Read 514 times)

Arany

Introductions etc.!
« on: October 04, 2017, 09:06:17 am »
Hi there!

I'm Arany, though I usually go by various three-letter nicknames such as Ary, Any, Ara or anything else really, I'm not very picky.  ;)

Since I am a total newbie, I thought I might as well advertise myself a bit in hopes of finding someone to RP with! While I claim to be  an experienced roleplayer (though I'm sure many of the older veterans would disagree with this), I am very new to the concept of forum-RPs like this, so please be gentle on me as I learn!

I'm extremely friendly (message me and make my day!) and also a huge sci-fi nerd, so hit me up with anything and odds are I'm probably game!

Cheers!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Introductions etc.!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 09:27:50 pm »
Hi Ara and welcome! <3

Feel free to hop into our Discord Chat, as lotsa shenanigans goes down there! (And since you have a Pilot, you might be interested in the Pilot Chat that is there--lotsa fun stuff happens there!) We don't bite, so check it out and drop by and say hi!

In the meantime, I look forward to plotting and writing with you!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

Re: Introductions etc.!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 01:23:25 am »
8D Welcome to the site. Everything Rhi said seconded ^^^.
Have a great time here and see ya around.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal