Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I Like My Coffee Black [Nix]  (Read 286 times)

Cheesigator

I Like My Coffee Black [Nix]
« on: September 29, 2017, 08:49:05 pm »
The sound of blinds being drawn up to let in the bright morning light raked against the silence of the otherwise still cafe.

Knight was humming to himself as he went around business as usual, preparing to open the cafe bright and early for anyone heading to work. He was in a good spot, not too far away from the ATC, so he often got a lot of early bird Pilots stopping by for a cup of coffee or tea before they headed off for morning training routines.

With his hair pulled back into a low ponytail, he swept the floors, started up the register, and started the machines to brew some good ol' joe, and took the seats down off of the tables. He dusted his hands off on a rag he had tucked around the belt holding his jeans up and he smiled to himself, glancing at the busy world of the city outside. He always liked watching everything wake up; he usually got here when it was still fairly dark, so he had plenty of time to get ready for the day before he opened for business. Speaking of which, he flipped the sign on the doorway and went into the back, finding a watering can and his apron.

He threw the apron on around his waist, doing a messy job of tying it in the back before picking up the can and watering the hanging plants that stayed by the windows, removing dead leaves that he found and trimming any that were wilting.

It was a Monday so his first employee wouldn't be clocking on for a few hours, he was expecting it to be slow today, Mondays usually were.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal