Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Blizzard's Wants and Limits  (Read 399 times)

Offline Blizzard

Blizzard's Wants and Limits
« on: September 07, 2017, 07:40:00 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?

Adventure, action, crime, pretty much whatever.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?

Anything excessively gory or dark. No horror plots especially.

How often can you reply to any given thread?

Everyday unless I give notice otherwise.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?

72 hrs

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?

No. Keep it to the forums, please.

Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?)

Yes, just PM me.

Anything else?

Nah.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)

If it's reasonable, then yes. If you're going to do something completely drastic, and-or completely pwn my character, please PM me first.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)

I'm okay with it all, save for really dark/odd fetishes. Please PM me first if you're unsure.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)

I don't care either way. PM me.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)

Pregnancies suck enough in real life. I'm trying to live out a fantasy online. So please, no pregnancies.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)

I'm okay with violence/torture, as long as it's kept relatively pg-13. If it would be featured in the game DOOM, please don't write it.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?)

If it makes sense in the story, sure, but I don't think I'm comfortable writing it out.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)

Please ask first. I'll probably say no, however unless there's a cure.

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.)

My character is healthy for the most part. If he loses a limb, it's not a good thing. Please give me heals.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)

Nope.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal