Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The New Dogma [Gospel Subnetwork, Gospels only]  (Read 965 times)

Offline Nix

The New Dogma [Gospel Subnetwork, Gospels only]
« on: September 20, 2016, 01:46:03 pm »
Radio silence really freaks me out. I know a lot has gone down, a lot has been lost...

Many have been lost.

But I know some of us still have to be here right?

Give me your hands, if we be friends, and Prosper shall restore amends.

Talking to myself has never really helped. Information silence on this front makes me anxious, and the calm is all we have.

May the Power of the one Life pour through the group of all true servers.

May I fulfil my part in the One work through self-forgetfulness, harmlessness and right speech.

I know there must be others out there still. Some of us surely still survive going about their days as normal. Trying not to let pain filter in. Not let loss consume us. We are here. We are together. We are not alone.

From childhood's hour I have not been. As others were, I have not seen. As others saw, I could not awaken. My heart to joy at the same tone. And all I loved, I loved alone.

~Israfel

Offline Nix

Re: The New Dogma [Gospel Subnetwork, Gospels only]
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 06:29:00 pm »
I do not appreciate being called out Israfel. I understand your need to reach out and regroup after all that has happened and even recent events however please appreciate our need to keep quiet. Especially since there is a rumor that there is going to be a notable increase in Inquiry activity at the ATC.

I have heard Pilot Cardinal Cnyte's incident is being handled as possibly being a Gospel matter. As far as I know we were not involved... does anyone else have any information regarding this?

-Prosper

Offline Draconian

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 08:01:30 pm »
I believe it was an isolated incident. Either by one singular Gospel without letting anyone know or one slightly deranged Pilot. If it was a Gospel, I really have to wonder what the point of that was.

I'll be keeping my eyes and ears open though. I'll let you know if any new information about it comes up.

- Opulent

Offline Nix

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 02:55:01 pm »
If any of you are involved in any illegal activities and acting on your own I highly suggest you stop it now.

No one should be taking radical action. Our survival is still tenuous at best and we need to protect what we have built. If any of you have resorted to drastic action-

No. I will not react rashly towards rash behavior. Still. Please know our numbers are small. We need to stick together there is so much at play right now that can jeopardize everything. This is not the time for action.

-Prosper

Offline Nix

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 07:59:51 pm »
I wish to do a role call to ensure none of us is involved with anything related to the current disturbance.

Angels descending bring from above

If you are afraid of checking in I understand your hesitance in these troubling times and why going deeper underground may seem safer but with certain preoccupations by leaDership, now may be in actuality the safest time for a check in.

Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

If you do not speak up I will assume you are involved in that which you should not be. I agree with what Prosper said not long ago. Now is not the time.

Perfect submission, all is at rest

Please my siblings. Let me know you are here and you are true to our cause in the only way that ensures our survival.

I in my Saviour am happy and blest, watching and waiting, looking above.

~Israfel
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 06:39:01 pm by Nix »

Offline Draconian

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2017, 08:03:43 pm »
I'm unaware of what's going on.

Maybe it really was just gang activity? They seem to have been getting rather bold as of late. I heard one of them has a homemade chainsaw.

-Opulent

Offline Nix

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2017, 08:06:11 pm »
As long as we are not involved, I don't care who is behind the disturbance as long as they are dealt with. If it was one of us. I pray for them.

-Prosper
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 08:06:27 pm by Nix »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal