Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: This is perfectly normal behavior. [DRAAAC]  (Read 1021 times)

Offline nephero

This is perfectly normal behavior. [DRAAAC]
« on: August 20, 2017, 01:41:33 am »
Fifteen minutes.

The elevator doors opened with a soft note, announcing it's arrival to the main floor and thus, the cascading lobby that made up the first floor of the DoSaM. Soba looked around as he stepped off, adjusting his long coat as he did.

Fifteen minutes.

He had fifteen minutes before a complete scene erupted here. People were milling about in the lobby-- military personnel, nurses, doctors, lab assistants, visitors-- all with their own businesses and agendas and thoughts and lives and things to do. A lot of unwitting witnesses for something like this. Whatever this was.

Soba looked down at his phone, at the communications line between himself and Cinnamon Rook.

‘So. If you dont want me to attack you in the lobby i suggest finding somewhere better. I'll figure out where you are.’

If it were anyone else, Soba might have been really worried. Even with it being Cinna, Soba was sorely tempted to be worried. Unbidden, Soba considered just how their exchange had gone. Positive? Negative? In between? He'd gone straight across to the psych wing after sending the letter in the first place, all too quick to bury his head in the proverbial sands.

Write a confession, wait for the axe to fall, smile the whole damn while. And he'd been happy to do just that-- just wait for shit to hit the fan like it inevitably would.

And yet something in it, in the way Cinna’s words were, shook every single prey instinct Soba still possessed after thousands upon thousands of years of evolution.

Soba loved every minute of it.

And so instead of trying to keep a man still in the throes of recovery from doing something wildly against medical advice, instead of listening to the voice of reason, instead of doing anything remotely sane, Soba looked around for somewhere to hide. Somewhere that had privacy. Somewhere that wasn't the main lobby.

‘I'll figure out where you are.’

Soba stepped across the lobby as if to head back into the medical segment of the building at whole. And at first he did, stopping about where the main hall split off into different segments. Red line to maternity, purple to oncology, et cetera, et cetera. Soba made it halfway down the teal line to where another set of elevators awaited, before he did an about face and stepped smartly down the yellow line. And then another about face, and another. Touch a wall. Sit on a bench. Scratch his back against a corner and off to the next line.

If Cinna wanted to find him, then Cinna could find him.

Soba licked his lips, and was about to double back for the fortieth time when he spotted it. Like most maintenance oriented rooms, the door was relatively unmarked but for the telltale outline of where the maglocks fit against the door. A chipreader was set into the wall, indiscreetly, such that if you weren't aware of its presence, the broom closet would have never been noticeable at all.

Soba passed his wrist over the reader, and slipped inside, barely stifling nigh hysterical giggles. This was without a doubt the strangest thing he'd ever done, hiding in a janitor's closet under the pretense of being hunted down like some kind of wild fox back in the olden days when foxes existed. And he still had no idea exactly why.

Soba took a breath, and pulled out his phone, the light of the screen illuminating the dark closet in pale blue waves.

Hide and go seek it was, then.

Offline Draconian

Re: This is perfectly normal behavior. [DRAAAC]
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 06:54:54 am »
No hints.

Cinna had just stared at the letter, expressions easily read on his ears and face. Lucky that for a few brief moments he had neither brother nor guest here to watch him.

What was he supposed to do with that information? Cinna did the only logical thing he could think of - after peeling the gross not-dough paper out of his mouth and slapping it back on the underside of the campfire. Did Soba-Talbot not know you couldn't just give a man a campfire and then skip out?

Soba had feelings?

Cinna licked his teeth and sent his brother a message. Pants and a jacket. It was after pulling on the jeans and zipping up the thin hoody that he realized maybe he was still too wobbly for things. Too bad for him. 

Despite his forced bedrest, Cinnamon Rook was as intimidating as ever. And unluckily for Soba, the scent was fresh and the trail was recent. Making sure to pull the hood over his head, tuck his ears away he hunched his shoulders with a wince and began his little hunt.

There was no open window but there was a potential open door to somewhere new and strange and scary.

Cinnamon went to the lobby, stepping out carefully and he paused. There. A soft husky growl that made the woman walking past him jump from hearing it. An apologetic wave of his hands and a small smile and he was on his way. It wasn't hard to follow, even though all the walking made his legs burn in ways he couldn't remember experiencing before.

It was rushing down one hall way when the trail went cold. Just nothing. Like he disappeared. Cinna frowned and back tracked a bit, checked his com for time. Five minutes before his self-imposed time limit was up.

Then, of course he noticed the door. The chip reader. Ah... not a smart bunny.

Passing his wrist over the door he was half expecting some sort of conference room. Nope. Dirty mops. Piles of cloths. Papertowel. Cinna didn't rush in there with fangs - he would never do that to another trained Pilot unless they were at least half prepared.

Cinna did however pocket his com and step into the room. Hood pulled down. Ears pulled back. Pupils blown to catch what light they could. "I know two very consistent things about you," Cinna said, taking up the door way so his little bunny couldn't get away.

"You lie all the time and you smell like roses," the scent of Soba however, did not over power the scent of mop bucket. Cinna hesitantly reached out a hand, handages still around his wrists.

"Now that i have your attention," he slid his hands to cup Soba's cheeks, " What was that? 'Hey I have feelings for you. No big deal though.' That's a huge deal." Cinna shook his head softly, "you made me a shitty tasting campfire out of not-bread and paper. Thats like proposing marriage," a lie, "and I was gonna let it go."

Cinna gave smirk, one ear ticking up in his own amusement. "So. Here's the deal. I'm going to kiss you and if it feels really nice we'll talk about it and if there's no flutter or nether-stirring things go back to the way they were. Okay?"

There was no time to answer before Cinnamon moved his hands. One on Soba's him, one on his arm. It wasn't a refined dainty kiss. What ever passion he'd had for the other man came roaring to the surface though it was a little awkward and in his surge forward he'd shoved his foot into a half-empty mop bucket.

Cinna's affection had been a smoldering fire. Easy to put out or bring back with a little kindling. Finally, lips wet and mouth tasting like Soba, Cinna made the strange trilling purr before he backed up. "Nether-stirring?"
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 10:21:26 am by Draconian »

Offline nephero

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 01:01:01 pm »
Now that Cinna had his attention…

Hah! That was certainly one way of putting it. Soba's mouth quirked hard to the side, flashing teeth for a hot second before he pressed his lips into a tight line, trying so very hard to remain at least marginally serious for even five minutes.

“Of course it's a huge deal,” he said, taking in a soft breath as Cinna cupped his face, expression more shit-eating than my-heart-may-rattle-right-outta-my-ribs, even though the latter was by far the more truthful. “That's the lie, isn't it? Come on now.”

Soba let out a soft laugh, licking his lips a bit and leaning into the touch. His hands felt overwhelmingly idle, but the bandages had reminded him of how injured Cinnamon actually was, and subsequently how stupid leading him to a broom closet actually was. He didn't have time to ruminate on it though-- he barely had time to raise an eyebrow at the engagement campfire comment (“Don't bullshit a bullshitter” seemed to come to mind). He certainly didn't have time to reply to their ‘deal,’ and he especially didn't have time to reconsider grabbing onto Cinna as he was pulled into the single most weirdly delightful kiss of his entire adult life.

It was awkward. Their mouths had a bit of trouble finding the best way to fit together and old mop water sloshed around onto the stainless steel flooring. Soba was almost completely convinced he'd been transformed into a hummingbird for how hard his heart was going-- like when Shiloh’d first tried on her skirt, like when Amrich had done his first drop maneuver, like a thousand other times before but unlike them at all. It was a hundred times better.

A thousand times.

A million times.

When Cinna pulled back with that soft inhuman noise, Soba finally decided that there was no number comprehensible by man worthy of even being utilized here, and let out another laugh.

“Well, it's either that or the handful of diagra I crushed up and snorted is taking effect. Real talk, though? Best thing to happen when I'm standing in water.”

Soba chewed at his lip, compelled to be a snot and trying hard to be sincere instead.

“Any more flutter and I'm gonna break right through the dome.”

Offline Draconian

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2017, 03:25:11 pm »
The smell of the water was pretty awful but the taste on his lips made him shiver. Cinna leaned back, but not enough. Not wearing shoes made his weird clawed toes in the muddy - he hoped it was mud - mixture. On impulse he finally gave into one of the cravings he'd had since he met the Inquisitor.

His mouth decended to the rose and he pressed his lips to the pulse point. Taking it in for a moment, he felt Soba's heartbeat fluttering before he finally pulled away. His own heart was pounding. It made his wounds ache and his mouth throb. Other places too but those weren't appropriate for a first kiss in a gross closet. 

Cinnamon nudged the mop bucket away and stroked his thumb on Soba's jaw. Quietly examining him in the dim no-light. The conversation could be postponed, but the kiss had been too nice and Cinnamon knew deep down in his gut that after what had almost happened if he didn't try now he'd regret it forever.

"You know what I am right? I'm not a human. I don't think like a human and every damn day I do my best to act like one. I growl and purr and apparently make various other noises." Cinna finally took a step back, moving his hands to Soba's hips for a moment before he let them drop. "I... I don't - I can't - do things the Aedolis way. I tried. It was nice but it never felt right. I don't like waking up next to someone and then them just... not being there anymore after that." He sighed and pressed his palms to his face.

"Feelings are tricky business if you're human but it's pretty black and white for me. You want in? I'm down. Hundred percent. I'll take good days and bad trips. I'll purr you to sleep after shitty days at work and I would only bat an eye if you come over and decide to erect Pego Noodle Country in my apartment over night 'cause your head is so full of someone elses thoughts that you can't sleep." Cinna let his hands push through his hair and fall down to rest at his thighs.

"But if you're looking for a little fling... I can't do that. It's in my bones to not ... Stray. " sighing he reached up again to cup Soba's cheeks, "I know you're a good healthy Aedolian." He smooshed them so Soba had fish lips before he let his hands drop again, "I will never fault you for that. I don't think I could handle that though. I mean. I've never tried? But.." Cinna wrinkled his nose. Trying to imagine someone that was His smelling like sex with someone else. Would that bother him? Would a shower fix it?

" I'm getting ahead of myself." And he felt stupid. Too many words and the room was too small, "Just... You make my heart flutter too. And i've discovered very recently that despite the fact i'm able to live for a very long time... I may not. So." Cinna took a deep breath and looked down at the puddled floor.

"There it is."  Then he paused, looking at Soba through his eyelashes before smiling fondly.

Offline nephero

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2017, 06:06:04 pm »
The splashing water had really leant an aromatic bouquet to the whole experience. The deep seated irony of everything was that Soba would forever associate this memory with dirty mop water-- no matter how this all went, no matter which way life decided to twist and turn (as life often did), mop water of all goddamn things would be associated with a wild, inadvisable and entirely, wonderfully overwhelming fondness.

Because holy shit Soba suddenly was incredibly fond of both broom closets and dirty water. Kind of a weird combination with sloppy first kisses, but hey, when had he ever in his life done "normal"?

Soba had, of course, been joking about snorting diagra, and the physical consequences that typically stemmed from such blatant abuses of such a medicine, but when Cinna's lips touched at the rose on his throat Soba had to suddenly shift how he stood lest things get real awkward real quick. He sucked in a breath through his teeth, his hands finding the Kulshedra's sides and gripping onto the fabric of his jacket, fingers curling into a tight grip to make sure Cinna didn't do anything ridiculous like move too far away.

Oh, oh yes. He hummed, turning his head to nuzzle against Cinna's hand, maybe quite possibly partially exposing more of his throat in the process for purely accidental reasons. He squinted through the dark, as if that would help him see in the dim light, which was never a thing that ever happened in standard humanity ever-- and was about to say something snide about teeth and necks and thorns when Cinna beat him to the punch.

Immediately, Soba sobered up, his shit-eating grin lessening, softening, lips parted as he listened and brows coming together to create the barest wrinkle on his forehead.

This was all what he already knew-- or rather, had gleaned from a considerable rapport on the Pilot Chat, and had very nearly led to Soba keeping his shit entirely to himself for the rest of his life. Because he knew how Cinna was. It'd been mentioned that flings were never going to be his thing, that when he was in it, when his species was in it, it tended to be kind of sort of massively permanent. Exclusive. Hyper-monogamous.

Soba had wanted to spare them both for that very reason. Because if someone like Cinna fell for someone like Soba, it wasn't just with one person. It was with every person, fragments and amalgamations and collections of different snippets of psyche and memories and personality quirks, all down to personal preferences that depending on the severity of the reading, left Soba a changed man. Borrowed neuroses, habits, attitudes all tended to not go over well in terms of long-term relationships, and that had been with humans. With Aedolians. What the hell chance did he have of it not blowing up in his face now?

And so when Cinna talked about how he couldn't wake up to someone and then never see them again, that old familiar creeping terror started to spiderweb its way across Soba's ribcage, catching his lungs and robbing him of breath because of course this could never have worked, how could it?

But the Kulshedra wasn't done, and Soba's breath hitched, eyes wide even though he could barely see more than Cinna's outline in the dim dark, something close to hope rising up. Good days and bad trips. Purring lullabies. Head full of someone else's thoughts.

Maybe Rando had been right. Remind him to send the little sprite a gift basket, because the more Cinna spoke the more Soba dared to hope this wouldn't be a complete disaster.

"I don't want a fling," Soba said, as honest as the day he was born, "I never wanted a fling. Not with you, I mean, I've done flings, but. I just... assumed that was the only option I had. Lot in life kinda bullshit. I know I'm a handful, and I didn't want you to have to deal with waking up to a stranger. Because that's what happens, it's what has happened, and I like you too damn much to put you through that just to get my rocks off."

It was actually more than a little bit of a godsend that he couldn't see the other Pilot, couldn't see his expression as he spoke-- it made it easier to just ramble, his grip tightening in Cinna's jacket before he realized what he was doing and had the sense to let go.

"I thought I was never going to see you again. And holy shit that's... that was worse than anything I've ever had to deal with. Worse than the possibility of this whole thing just falling apart on us. Because I want you to purr me to sleep, and I wanna keep bees, I wanna get takeout and play with kittens and read goofy kids stories. I want to do that with you. It's selfish of me but gods all I want it, even if it's for five goddamn minutes, I want it."

Soba took a breath, and let it out in a whooshing sort of laugh, shaking his head. He reached out, fumbling in the dark for a moment, fingers brushing against the Kulshedra's shoulder and spidering up to where he guessed the other's face was, along his jaw so that his thumbs could rest against the other's cheeks.

"You want it one hundred percent? I can promise you it'll be one hundred percent. Bad trips and all."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2017, 08:20:15 pm »
The moment to mentally prepare himself for 'too much too soon' kept him steely. His face was blank and he was getting ready for Soba to back pedal. To say that he couldn't do serious. To come up with some excuse on why he wasn't allowed to have something he wanted or feel like he deserved something good. Not that Cinna thought he was any of the answers to those requests. Still, he closed his eyes and took in the sent of mop water, turning his face into Soba's hand to catch the scent of roses.

Gently he took the human's hands in his, holding them gently in his palms. It was easier to talk in the dark. With little light at all it was hard for Cinna to see too, but the outline was there and the faintest hint of expressions was all he needed. "You'll never be a stranger," He said softly, smoothing his hands down Soba's arms and then down to rest at his hips before he started to tug him backwards out of the water puddle, turning to have Soba's back to the door.

"You'll smell the same and you'll lie the same. You'll change, everyone changes. No one is the same their whole life. Things change," Cinna pressed Soba's back to the door before he nuzzled a kiss to the other mans forhead, "lookit me. Prime example. Get kidnapped for a few days and I come back looking rougher with a whole new outlook on life." Cinna lifted his head carefully and gently guided Soba's down. His collar bone was tender but he rested his chin against the side of Soba's head and curled his arms around him in an encompassing hug.

"But I'm still me and you'll still be you. Maybe a little different. Water is still water, right? Put it in a cup. Put it in a jug. Fill a whole lake. Freeze it. Dye it red. It's changed shape and colour and consistency, but it's still water. You're still Soba. You'll be You, just maybe a different colour sometimes. Maybe a different shape. I understand that. I understand that maybe I'll wake up and you'll be blue. But... I want to be there. Because I'll be me. I'll be red and scaly and have a weird mouth. My scales will keep the secrets you whisper to them." Cinna was rambling, tucked against Soba's head, burying his face in his hair to half get the scent of mop water out of his nose and because his heart was pounding and he just liked the smell of his.

"I know what I'm getting into. I don't want you to spend your bad days just... Alone... Or with someone you don't know. I want you to spend them with me. I want to protect you. I want to be your home and somewhere you feel safe." Cinna sucked in a deep breath and pulled away, finally, blowing out a breath before he let his arms drop back to Soba's hips. Thumbs rubbing at the skin through the clothing. Cinna growled then, frustrated that he couldn't find the right words to explain.

"I..." He finally said, "I'm just saying things you know now," He whispered squeezing his eyes shut, "I've already fucked up haven't I? I compared the shit you go through to a jug of dyed red water." Still, his tail was subtly waving behind him in his unspoken glee because Soba liked him. Soba wanted to share his shitty days with him. His ears were perked up. The social cues he couldn't hide with the rest of his anatomy were going wild, and it was clear - if there had been any light - that Cinnamon Rook was quite pleased.  "You can just smash your face to my face to shut me up any time now," He said, voice a husky purr.

Offline nephero

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2017, 11:23:58 pm »
The door was a cold mercy against his back-- everything else about him seemed to speak entirely of fire. Which was almost fitting, considering Cinna's proclivity for pyrotechnics. The Kulshedra's hands were so warm against his own, so wonderfully warm that Soba honestly forgot the stink of dirty water.

He was, after all, far too focused on a completely different kind of water, and it was a damn good thing is was so dark, because he might have been entirely embarrassed about how hard he was grinning, how flushed his skin was, right up to the nuclear cherry red his ears probably were right that moment. Hardly anything close to the dignified goofball persona he so mightily held in public.

He had never, ever, once in his life been spoken to like this. Plenty of his friends, his real friends, had done their best to convince him he was still worth 'being with' just as he was, that it wasn't all just about personality and that he deserved as much happiness as the rest of the universe did. Warts and all. And while it all came from a good place, and while he held Tyke and Rando in the highest esteem for their efforts, it had just never felt... right.

But bizarre comparisons to cups and lakes and all the other weird shit one did with water? That felt right. And that bizarre rightness was what made it just so...

Very Cinna.

Red, scaley, wibbly wobbly mouthed Cinna. Red, scaley, wibbly wobbly mouthed Cinna who was nuzzling at his hair and talking about wanting to wake up next to Blue Soba, or dyed-Red Soba, and with the implication that even a pink polka dotted Soba would be just as fine.

"Fucked up?" Soba laughed, shaking his head in the dark despite knowing the gesture was pointless. "That's a funny way of saying it... I'd call it more like... the single best thing ever uttered in a dirty janitor's closet. Really, stuff of poetry... I might actually get it all tattooed on my leg, read it every time I'm in the bath."

His lips pulled back into a toothy grin, and Soba hummed, low and quiet and while nothing close to a purr, the sentiment was certainly there. Soba reached up, hands settling against either side of Cinna's face, pulling him down and forward so their foreheads were touching.

"Maybe I like hearing you talk. Maybe I like hearing you say things I know now. And maybe, Cinnamon Rook, I am going to smash my face into your face." He shifted, tilting his head up just enough to brush their noses together, "but not to shut you up."

More that it was just the perks of such a thing, or perhaps that because if he didn't do something he might very well catch fire right then and there. Handy that there was a mop bucket of the unspeakable, or even better, a pyrokinetic in the room. Handier still that Soba didn't need to fear catching fire at all, because he found a much better outlet when his mouth settled, mercifully, against Cinna's own.

It was slow going at first, Soba all too keen on savoring the moment, figuring out how to best fit against that strange inhuman body and then settling in with a fervor. His lips parted, pulled against Cinna's lower one, brought him in deeper over and over again, sucking at the soft skin of his lip. A soft sigh, and Soba pushed forward, hands sliding down and arms wrapped--delicately, carefully-- around Cinna's shoulders, leaning in even as he moved against that wide, predatory mouth.

Eventually, though, a steady stream of oxygen became necessary, and Soba pulled back, just enough so he could breathe without removing too much of himself from the utterly delightful equation that was one Pilot Rook. He stood there for a moment in warm silence, playing idly with those expressive ears, and back to grinning like a loon.

"...Your scales wanna hear a secret? I always wanted to neck in a broom closet."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2017, 12:46:17 am »
It was a strange warming relief.

Cinna grinned too wide at the confirmation that the messy message had been read loud and clear. A tremble rocked his frame from the nerves before Soba pulled him down for a sweet tender kiss. While he'd had a few nights with friends, people who knew how his psyche worked and how to back off properly but not ruin anything he was still woefully inexperience for a man of his position and age. Not that his species was hyper sexual to begin with.

So, at the proposal to smash faces, Cinna followed Soba's lead and let it be a tender kiss. As pleased as ever and with his person of choice pressed so close, Cinnamon couldn't help the content purring. It made his throat hurt in a dull sort of way. With his hands holding Soba's hips to his and the purring vibrating his chest, he nuzzled against Soba's cheek once he pulled away to breathe.   

Did he trade in his chunk of scale roses for a better one? Pressing a kiss to Soba's temple, he flicked his ears against hands, the touch unfamiliar and even a little ticklish. He pulled back a little and grinned again. The answer was silent. Of course his scales wanted to know a secret. Chewing on his lower lip for a moment while he listened. "And you haven't?" Cinna whispered, faux surprise on his voice, "Wanna know a secret?" He whispered, leaning in again, his voice a vibrating purr against Soba's ear.

"My scales tell me all their secrets, the trick is, I have scales on my ears." It took a little bit of effort - but only a little - before the face smashing continued. Cinna didn't go for finesse or sweet or gentle. No. He hooked his hands under Soba's thighs, pressed him to the door with his hips and curled the other mans legs around his own. The healing cuts protested loudly but the rest of him was going for it. Pinned between him and the door, Cinnamon wasted no time on nibbling at Soba's neck and grinding against him, finally drawing his lips to the other Pilot's and moving in for a deep kiss.

"Soba," His voice was husky and his skin was flushed, "I--" And then, a mechanical whirr and the door whooshed open from behind the pair. Cinna reacted quickly, trained as he was. Though, now there were other circumstances because this one was His and how dare someone try to hurt His. There was a second between losing his balance and falling forward, an arm shot out to catch himself, his other hand cupped the back of Soba's head so it didn't smash against the ground without some form of protection.

The worst part, however, was probably Cinna's face. His mouth opened to his ears, lips drawn back and fangs bared, pupils slits, nostrils flared. Tail whipping behind him like an irritated cat. Though, that too lasted only for a moment before he paled and relaxed. A spot of blood on the jacket from his bicep. Cinna finally let Soba go, gently onto the not mop-wattery ground.

"Mama," Cinna said, sitting back on his legs before he used the door frame to pull himself up. He kept his eyes on his mother, but held his hands out, fingers wiggling, to help Soba up.

"We finally had time to visit you," She said, hand resting under her large belly - clearly pregnant.  She was a lovely woman, hair down to her hips, a mix of black and soft blue, eyes golden, a gentle amused look on her face with one eyebrow quirked up. The man beside her was a little shorter than Cinnamon, dark purple-blue scales as well. A mix of his children, he was a handsome man and looked mostly confused, both sporting visitor passes and both having tracked their son from his room to his secret hiding spot. Aside from them obviously being Kulshedra... They also didn't look much older than Cinnamon.

"Aaah... Yay," Cinnamon cheered awkwardly, "Uhm..." He cleared his throat, "Talbot - Soba - This is my mom..." He cleared his throat again, "aaand my dad. Martha," He nodded to the light blue woman, "And Rupurt," And then to the purple-ish blue man. Both were dressed in their sunday best. Both looked amused and a little worried. "Mama, Papa," He said, flushed and now very nervous, "This is My Soba. Have you met Almond?"

"Yes," Martha said, head tilted.

"Shit." Cinna sighed and licked his lips. Quickly enough, he'd stepped back into the broom closet and dragged Soba with him, holding the other man to his chest and looking at his parents over the brunettes head. "We're just... Going to finish talking in here. I'll be upstairs in... Uuuh... A bit." And then, with a whoosh, the door closed again leaving the pair in darkness.

"Well. Uh..." He cleared his throat, "We can save the hot necking for a better location. Kitchen counter? On my desk beside the turtle clock? His eyes are nonjudgmental," He whispered, voice a purr again, trying to calm himself down. There had been no intention on his parents being here today. Sneaky bastards.

Offline nephero

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2017, 09:31:23 pm »
The purr against his ear sent shocks of feeling down Soba's spine, settling into his nerves and catching his breath in his throat. As if the romantic scenery weren't already so overwhelming, Soba suddenly felt overheated, skin flushing hot over his cheeks and ears.

He was in the middle of shifting his legs, trying to control his reaction to that rumbling sound so close to his skin, when Cinna lifted him clean up and off the ground.

Now that… that went right to his core and there was absolutely no stifling the moan that bubbled up as a result, Soba’s arms wrapped tight around the Kulshedra’s shoulders as they met in a clash of lips and mouths and grinding hips. The Inquisitor might have had something to say to Cinna about straining himself so much so soon, but those teeth against his throat like a long overdue promise shut him right back up again.

Soba's heart leapt up into his throat-- just where did Cinna get off saying his name like that?-- and he took in a sharp breath before suddenly everything became overbright and they were falling backwards.

His heart really did leap into his throat then, though in a much less pleasant manner as they just barely avoided becoming a tangle of limbs on the ground. Damn, Cinna was fast, and when Soba looked up to make some kind of snarky thank you he was met with what was probably the most pants creamingly feral expression he'd ever seen the man wear.

Not that Soba had time to enjoy it-- ooh boy though, did he want to enjoy it-- as it was gone in a matter of seconds to be replaced with the upside down visage of two very familiar looking if incorrectly colored Kulshedra.

*Mama*. *Papa*.

Well. This was awkward.

Rapidly working to get himself under control and keep from blushing too hard, Soba cleared his throat as Cinna helped him up to his feet. He shot the other Kulshedra-- who could not possibly be Cinna’s parents for how young they looked, and yet, there they stood-- as charming a grin as he could manage under the circumstances. Because of course they would manage to get interrupted by Cinna’s parents while getting frisky in a hospital closet. Anything else would just make too much sense.

“Hi~,” he said, even as Cinna began to drag him back into the closet, “So nice to meet you, Martha and Rupurt,”

Soba wiggled his fingers in farewell, and allowed himself to be hugged close, rather relishing in the ability to hide his face and stifle his giggles against Cinna’s chest as they were enveloped in darkness once more.

“Hah! I have to choose? Why not both? Back and forth forever.” He grinned at the other Pilot, turning his head to press a kiss to Cinna’s jaw, giving it a little nibble of his own.

“Pretty sure whatever distraction you cooked up to sneak off is wearing off anyway… you can only rely on a barrel of circus spiders for so long…”

Offline Draconian

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2017, 10:00:06 pm »
That was a disaster.

And he'd popped a stitch.

Soba couldn't smell blood right? That was a thing human's couldn't do, right? He could feel it trickle down his arm from his bicep but he didn't do anything about it. Too distracted and pleased that they were in a dark mop-smelly room again. Cinna sighed, nuzzling into Soba's hair, arms curled around his little human before he relaxed some and chuckled at the... Enthusiasm.

"Back and forth forever," He whispered, a growling the promise. Of course, the word distraction was a thing and Cinna flicked his ears back, head tilted. Distraction?

"I just said I wanted pants 'cause I was opening my window. There wasn't a distraction planned," He sighed though, a rumble in his chest before he moved his hands down to Soba's lower back and pulled him closet, tucking his face into Soba's hair to snuggle in and just hold him. Feeling his heart beat against his chest.

"So," He said, voice a soft purr, "Does this mean you're mine now?" His fingers drew up and down Soba's spine slowly, "I take very good care of..." Cinna paused trying to settle on the right word, but nothing else would do, "Mine."

Offline nephero

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2017, 08:38:52 pm »
Humans did not possess the right olfactory senses to smell blood, except in very large quantities or at close range and all with the assumption that the general environment didn't already reek of other things. So, Soba didn't notice anything amiss, not at first, far too enamored of the nuzzling to his hair, the feel of Cinna's warmth so wonderfully close, the growl just beside his ear that made him absolutely shiver.

Back and forth forever, indeed. If Soba got his way, at any rate.

"So right now you just disappeared from your room. Nice, very subtle, no one'll ever know the difference," he snorted, grinning through the dark and turning his head to give Cinna's shoulder a little nuzzle of his own. He hummed, quietly, not even that terribly worked up over the fact that as of that exact moment there might be several nurses and doctors scrambling about trying to figure out where their patient had run off to. Assuming Cinna's parents didn't give them away immediately, of course.

"Yours?" He made a soft sound at the sensation of fingers against his back, relishing in the touch even through the layers of his uniform. "Yeah, I'm yours. Shit, was probably yours right around the coconut incident..."

Humans did not possess the olfactory senses necessary to scent blood, but that didn't mean Soba was incapable of feeling it when he moved his own hands, rubbing at Cinna's arms and passing over his bicep where the fabric clung just this side of too-wetly. Soba paused, pulling back a bit, touching at the spot again before figuring out where that might've been coming from.

"Shit, you okay? Was it the fall?" He was already groping for some kind of light, fingers fumbling against the closet wall. As much as he liked the idea of just sitting there in the dark, it was still pretty damn obvious Cinna was still healing, and wouldn't get much of that done if he continued to do mild acrobatics in a janitor's closet.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2017, 03:13:40 pm »
The coconuts?

Cinna hummed, smiling. Enjoying the memory. Sort of. The taste of coconut husk hadn't been enjoyable but he'd liked the idea that maybe he'd made someone roll their eyes and chuckle. Though, the admission of being his almost made him moan aloud.

"I'll be back," he said, refering to the hospital bed he'd left behind so he could canoodle on the closet. Though, Soba's keen senses caught his wound and the game was over when the lights flicked on. The jacket wasn't soaked, but the spot of blood was enough and Cinna just looked to Soba.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. It'll heal," though, he flicked his ears up and moved his hands to cup Soba's ass and pull him close. Cinna hadn't realized how much he'd wanted this until he was allowed to just grab it.

"So." He said, voice husky, "When I'm better," now a whisper, lips moving over his human's. "Wanna go on a date for real or just make use of every flat surface in the apartment." A grin before he gave a smacking kiss against Soba's lips, the devilish glee clear on his face in the closet now that the mystery was gone and the light was on.

Offline nephero

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2017, 11:23:19 am »
"It'd heal a lot better if you actually let it hea-up!" Whatever minor lecture (hilarious as it was that Soba was giving anyone a lecture about anything, considering the nonsense he himself got up to on a regular basis) he had on his tongue was suitably interrupted by the feel of Cinna's hands on his ass, squeezing and pulling him close.

Okay, maybe he could enjoy this for a little bit longer. The Inquisitor grinned, wide and wild, letting out a breathy little laugh as he replaced his arms around Cinna's shoulders, careful to avoid bumping into any still-sensitive injuries.

"When you're better," Soba hummed, pausing just long enough to accept that kiss and give one of his own, "when you're better, I wanna go see Fatal Battle Paraphenalia 6 and make out in the back of the theater, and then get dinner and make out again, and then make use of every last piece of furniture you own. Stopping only of course for tea and cucumber sandwiches, of course. We are civilized folks, after all."

In the light, there was no missing Cinna's devilish grin, and there was certainly no missing the way Soba's eyebrows waggled wildly up and down, shoulders shaking in barely suppressed laughter.

"Give the turtle clock a little break from witnessing just what your Soba is capable of, as an added bonus. The poor, sweet thing. Maybe I'll make him a little blindfold..."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2017, 10:49:54 pm »
Cinna smiled. Of course, the way his ears were dipped down in his simple pleasure and how he couldn't keep his smile from turning almost creepy. "I have no idea what Fatal Battle Paraphenalia 6 is," he whispered, listening to the plans for future Well Being. Lots of making out. The hell was a cucumber sandwich? Sounded disappointing. Misdirect?

Judging by the way Soba was waggling his eyebrows he was just being silly. "I'm really sorry," Cinna started, his voice a regretful rumble while he visualized his turtle clock with a tiny blindfold on it to protect it's plastic innocents. He nuzzled against Soba's ear and sighed heavily, "I don't know how to tell you this," Cinna pulled away after a moment, ears pinning back while he ducked his head and turned away.

His hand reached up to trace Soba's jaw line, gently pass his thumb along his cheek before drawing over his bottom lip. A deep heavy sigh, "I didn't intend for this to get out of hand," Another sigh and Cinna closed his eyes, "I have like five pieces of furniture Soba, including the television," He made a face before leaning back, "I don't think we want to do it on the TV. Might dig into places." he leaned back and sighed before turning to look to where his room was in the building.

"I don't want to go back. Smuggle me out," He said, giving Soba a nudge, "you can do that right? I ..." he sighed and looked at his arm, "guess I'll need that stitched again. At least I don't have any freaky diseases?" A little tangent and he finally leaned in for another kiss, pressing into it like he was never going to get another one. Who knows. Maybe this was some weird mysterious mop-room randevous and it was a one-thing thing. Promises with no intention of being kept. Or something.

"seriously though, do I have to get more furniture? Just... So many arm chairs. If I have six arm chairs instead of one couch that's six more surfaces."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal