Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: You Read My Mind [M] [Draconian]  (Read 2748 times)

Cheesigator

You Read My Mind [M] [Draconian]
« on: March 05, 2017, 09:09:30 pm »
The descent from Haviah to the dark depths of the underground societies found in The Midhaven was always a bit of a difficult journey--mostly because it just took time.

Reva hated leaving her ship up in the planet's capital proper, but she didn't have much choice. She had to go where her clients had agreed to meet her, and that was down in the dank, grimy depths. Coming from Cancer, she didn't really think it was that bad. But she definitely didn't wear her nicest white bodysuit, either.

The black of her sleek catsuit helped her blend in quite nicely in the darkness, and she wore a pair of rather plain arms--the less questions she raised by the denizens of the world above on her way down, the better.

Finally, after what seemed to take way too long with far too much walking involved for a planet so fixated on pleasure, she found herself stepping into the dark streets of The Midhaven. The land of the forgotten--and home of the rebels. She tugged the strap of her backpack back up on the slope where her neck met her shoulders. It'd been a hellish moment passing through security with it--inside were disguised prototypes built specifically for these clients, made to be able to change shape and purpose to nondescript fake hard drives when not in use. At least she knew now that they worked.

It took a solid hour of wandering through the streets full of rubble, trash and the stench of pollution and smog before she found the meeting place, a dimly-lit pub full of ruffians all working toward the same cause--to bring down the government, of course. What else were rebellions for?

Of course they loved the two prototypes she brought along for show and tell, and the forkloads of money they paid her was quite nice as well. Pre-payment for the next ones, and of course, they wanted to test them out.

Specifically designed to nullify the abilities of psychics, they needed to catch the attention of a Pilot, and Reva agreed to do so with a sweeping bow and an evil smirk. All it would likely take was an explosion of unrecorded psychic power, enough to disturb the surrounding area and make the innocent citizens up above worry, which was all too easily something she could do.

She hopped onto a bar stool, leaning against the counter with legs crossed at her knees as she watched the rebels prepare themselves for the inevitable Pilot who would show up to investigate the scene, a few of them bickering. "Why couldn't we have just tried it on you?!" One nervously snapped, and Reva just chuckled.

"Because I made them, and I kind of need my powers to get out of here, Brainiac. Besides, your enemy is the government, not me. You should be excited to try nabbing one of these fuckers."

She had a point but a lot of them were still quite uneasy; one rebel stayed stationed near her with his hand resting on the handle of the gun he had at his hip. If these weapons didn't work and she didn't take care of that Pilot, she'd have questions to answer to. She wasn't worried about that though, had absolutely no reason to be--her prototypes worked. She was eager to see them in action in a real-life environment though, so she sat there with a colorful drink in a dainty glass in her hand, watching the open door with a curious glint in her eyes.

This kind of thing was so much fun.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 01:52:10 pm by Cheesigator »

Offline Draconian

Re: You Read My Mind [Draconian]
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 10:01:59 pm »
It was always odd, visiting family.

Beauregard had finished the quick monthly visit to his family. He'd never understood why they didn't take the offer to go to the upper level, but he supposed, they were rooted in their ways and their home was, well. Their own.  He couldn't fault them for not wanting to move. There were more creature comforts higher up but...

He bid his family farewell and made to return to the upper levels when he felt it. Faint, but there. There was no reason for him to be out, but...

'we've had a ping of psychic activity in midhaven, you're the closest so you're going to check it out.'

Even in his head the voice was deep and he could feel it in his chest. A small confirmation thought to Trust and Beau rolled his shoulders and moved towards it. It wouldn't be hard to track. If it was just one psychic it wouldn't be a big deal. If it was a whole platoon of people it wouldn't be a big deal. Of course, getting there was another thing entirely and by the time he'd found the source of the ping Beau was flushed, a little sweaty, his ears were pressed tight to his head and his tail was puffed up in irritation.

What was it?

His eyes adjusted to the dark and he took careful steps.

This is where the power came from.

Beau couldn't help the growl that came from his parted lips, and while he walked, ears twitching at the slightest of sounds. "Hello?" He called, voice echoing. He'd been down here, once, and he was sure it hadn't been through the previous hidey-hole, "Hello? Is everyone okay?" Maybe it was just a bunch of corpses down here.

Cheesigator

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 10:42:14 pm »
They were waiting for quite a while before anything of any particular interest happened. After all, it took a while to work your way down here into the depths, even for a Pilot. And when the Pilot arrived, it was only one. Perfect.

They were all deathly silent where they hid, Reva taking a sip from her drink right as a rebel lurched from their hiding spot, pointed and aimed their gun at the Pilot and fired.

It had as much kickback as a rifle, but it was smaller than the man's forearm; the muzzle kicked back, sleek and metallic black, with a flash of light and a bullet moving so fast it left a trail of dazzling red light glowing in the air in a visible streak mark behind it.

Their aim struck true, the bullet went into the Pilot's shoulder and knocked him down. They were designed to inject the psychic with a small dose of a paralyzing agent, to keep them from putting up too much of a fight while the small chip she designed was inserted directly into the blood stream. It was a small piece of hardware that sent electrical signals to the psychic's body telling it which chemicals to produce, which ones to stop, and other various mechanic functions of the average person--in short, stopping the electrical impulses that were directly related to psychic abilities.

Theoretically, anyways.

Reva was the only person with psychic abilities at their main company's office in Cancer, and she'd only done the most minor of tests on herself due to inconveniencing issues, so it would be interesting to see how well this worked. It could last for days, it could last for years--she'd built it with the concept of years in mind at least, but doubted it would actually get a chance to work that long before the psychic's body found a way to expel it.

She slid from her spot on the stool as everyone left their hiding spots, wandering carefully out to look at the Pilot and see what remained of him. Reva was the first one out the door, trotting over to him, her short kitten heels clicking as she approached him and stopped just a foot out of his reach, lowering herself to sit on her heels as she tilted her head, looking at him curiously.

He was rather handsome. He also had cat ears, and a cat tail. How peculiar. Her bright magenta eyes sparked again with that curiosity and interest and she found herself leaning forward, watching as his lids fluttered and he went out cold.

"He's down." She announced, and there were sighs of relief that came from everyone around as she scooted closer to him, taking his head into her hands and examining him thoughtfully, checking his pulse.

"Is he dead?" Someone asked, and she rolled her eyes, looking over her shoulder at the guy who spoke. "No, just passed out--should last for about an hour or two, while the chip inside that cancels out his powers is implanted and does its work. But exactly what side effects it causes are unknown--so I'll be taking care of this guy."

She gave the Pilot a gentle pat on the head, while the rebels start narrowing their eyes, growing defensive.

"What do you mean, you don't know the effects?"

"I mean I don't know for sure how long he'll be out, or what will happen to him when he wakes up, or how long the anti-psychic chip will work in his system for. So I'm taking him to study him, and then I will relay to you the results, and use them to fine tune the next series so your final shipment is even better than these two prototypes--you can keep those, by the way. But they only have twenty rounds each so use them wisely."

It was begrudgingly and at the reassurance of their leader they finally let her leave, skeptical she'd be able to get anywhere without their help--until she hefted him up like he weighed little more than a sack of flour and carried him over her shoulder in a fireman's carry to the edges of the wasteland.

When there was nobody else around, she laid him gently down on the dirty ground and got to it, straddling his hips as she tapped her left wrist; a screen came up as she used her right index and middle finger to touch his neck, a pinprick drawing a drop of blood that her on-board computer started analyzing to get her data on how everything was doing as she tracked the chip, which had successfully made its way into his blood stream.

She removed her hand from his neck, resting it idly on his chest as she watched her screen with a look that suggested boredom, before her gaze flicked back to him. He still had the bullet in his shoulder, which she was leaving there for now until they got back to her hotel room; there she could bandage him up, apologize for the inconvenience, pay him to keep his mouth shut or convince him he didn't know what he saw, etc. etc.--but first she had to make sure that he would go willingly and accept her help, and not be a raging lunatic about it.

"So I guess now I just play the waiting game until you wake up, Kitty Boy."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 11:27:37 pm »
The fuck.

Beau felt like he was encased in fluff.

The last thing he sort of saw was a weird horned girl and then... Nothing. Blank. His head hurt. His arm hurt. His brain hurt. Beau mentally reached out to Trust but... Nothing. His arms were gone.

Beauregard sat up, or he'd tried to. His hands were tied to something and he opened his eyes slowly, pupils growing wide in his moments panic. He was blind too... Not really. It was just dark. Beauregard gasped softly, eyes flickering around the room while his eyes adjusted. Screens? Beeps? Maybe? His head hurt and he felt... Neutered. Mentally. A quick moment to give stock to his bodily bits and he was whole.

For now.

"Release me!"

He roared from the place he was in.

Surely Trust would have sent Pilots out to find him.

His heart hammered in his chest. He couldn't reach Trust. He was blocked off. Trust was gone and for the first time in a long time he didn't have someone else in his head. Beau's ears were flat to his scalp, his hair was a mess and he tried his best to control his breathing. Weird girl with pointed ears. Horns?

"Hello?" He growled out again. He felt so weak. Why did he feel so weak? Beau struggled a little, agitated and angry.

Cheesigator

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 11:51:46 pm »
It was about another hour or so before he finally woke up, and when he started to come to she prepared herself for the worst.

It was just about the worst. Almost there, but not quite. On the one hand, he was screaming at her, on the other, he wasn't moving too much. He probably thought he was moving, but it was more like a pathetic, jelly-like wiggle than anything. It was kind of cute. Would have been cuter if he hadn't just yelled at her.

"Hi, yes, sir I need you to calm down." She spoke, her tone even as her pink gaze, tinted purple by the aqua lights of her blue holographic screens projected from various points in her arms, monitored his vitals and made sure to record everything.

"You were paralyzed by some kind of weapon; I was visiting some acquaintances down here when I saw what happened." Not a lie, just not the whole truth.

She gave him a steady look. "You're a Pilot, right? I need you to talk to me, tell me how you're feeling--try not to move too much, you still have the bullet in your shoulder. I can help you but I need to make sure you've calmed down enough first, okay?"

The panic that was hitting him and making his heartbeat spike so rapidly was definitely hindering her right now; if she could get him to calm down and talk with her, then hopefully the two of them could make their way back  up to the surface world like civilized people. Well, a civilized cyborg and a catman with a wounded shoulder. Good enough.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 12:09:57 pm »
As he was trained to do, he took in the information carefully and tried to make sense of it. So he was shot. Obviously some sort of paralyzing agent which was why he couldn't really move. But... None of that explained why he felt so... Alone. Is this how non-psychics felt? Beau felt his entire being trying to make up for his lack of extra senses. There was no... The girl by him with the glowy arms may as well not exist, simply for the fact that he couldn't mentally sense her. It frightened him and he'd never felt so blind before, even though his vision was fine.

Beauregard felt terror. His head was out in the open and he hoped to any gods that may or may not exist his dragon didn't catch the 'radio' silence so quickly.

Willing his limbs to move, he started by wiggling his fingers and toes, swallowing carefully before he took a sort of numb arm and propped himself up. So weak. His head fell forward, the long curtain of his black hair falling over his shoulder. His ears were pinned back against his heads when his thoughts had turned dark.

They couldn't get caught. He couldn't get caught.

A brief look to the girl. "I feel like I got shot and we need to move," His voice was husky, "We need to go now, who knows when others will come to investigate." He slowly rolled onto his hands and knees, giving his tail a wave to make sure that was still there. A wiggle. He willed his limbs to move and while they were jello-y and numb he eventually made it to his knees.

"I'm calm," He said softly, looking at the strange woman, "I'm calm and if I can't move shit with my head we need to move quickly." He looked, perhaps a little worried, the ears on his head were still pinned back and he held out a hand, either to be helped up or just for the comfort of touch.

Cheesigator

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 12:42:16 pm »
Once she was assured he wasn't going to do anything crazy, she got off of him and stood by him, ready to catch him if he started to fall as he struggled to sit up. She almost felt a little sorry for him; poor guy didn't even know what hit him.

She offered him her hand, and when he took it she lifted the entirety of him up and helped him to his feet, sliding an arm around his waist to steady him, holding onto him with a strong grip that kept him upright entirely with her own psychic powers.

She reached back, her arm twisting unnaturally to do so, and dug around in her backpack, pulling out a wadded bundle of black cloth and handing it to him. She always traveled with a cloak of some kind, and while it may be short, it had a hood and it would hide the blood on his shoulder as she tossed it over him.

"I've a suite up in the city proper; my powers can keep you off of people's radar for now until we get there." She said, starting off and practically carrying him if necessary. He said they needed to hurry, and she believed him. But she was a little surprised he agreed to go with her as easily as he did. Either he had a trap of some kind set up, or he wasn't exactly the cleanest guy around himself. She had a feeling it was likely the latter.

"My name is Reva, I'm an engineer for the Galley La company on Cancer." She said, trying to maintain conversation so he wouldn't panic too much while she focused most of her attention on helping him move and keeping anyone nearby distracted with her powers, usually by making things move, objects malfunction, little things that seemed natural and harmless.

The trip took a while either way, but the suite she had was in a pretty nice hotel for the level they were on, somewhere between middle and upper class. Once the door was shut behind them and they found themselves in the modern-looking sweet, colored lights slowly changing to every hue of the rainbow, colors reflecting off of the mostly white and minimalist surfaces in the room, Reva snapped her fingers. Several aqua hologram screens appeared in front of them, projected from the lights in her arms; she typed in a few commands and the sounds of mechanical whirring stirred in the empty space of the room; lead panels were slid into place behind the white panels of the wall, shielding them from any outside probing thoughts.

Reva led the Pilot over to the couch, helping him sit down as she took her cloak back and helped him take off his shirt so she could take a look at that wound of his. She was by no means a doctor or medic of any kind, but she knew enough from her own excursions and antics that she'd be able to stitch him up so he looked less like swiss cheese. She dropped her backpack off by the door that led to the bedroom and disappeared inside for a moment, coming back with some thin tongs as she sat next to him on the couch, noting for a brief moment that just because he was a psychic that certainly didn't mean he was a couch potato. He was quite nice to look at, actually. Not that she'd let it distract her though.

"How good are you with pain?" She asked before just going in there willy nilly to pull out the bullet, as she studied him carefully. "The sooner we get this out the better as I'm sure you're well aware."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2017, 01:14:36 pm »
The girl was alarmingly strong, Beau decided, but he felt weak and like he was going to pass out again so he didn't fuss. In fact, he did his very best to keep calm. Irrational people made mistakes and he didn't want to get caught. Didn't want to get caught with her. Didn't want to get caught wounded and without his abilities. Drawn and quartered. Beau closed his eyes and simply moved. The words the woman said went in one ear and out the other and he stumbled a few times as they moved.

He wanted to tell her to stop. That using any abilities to zap things would simply make the area more suspicious but...

If she just used them here and no where else really... That would be okay, right?

It was a haze and by the time he was ready to get out of his own head, they were somewhere much more comfortable, his shoulder was throbbing and he looked up in time to realize they'd encased them in a sort of lead room. His ears swiveled while he looked around, trying to catch any sounds. Nothing. A lick of his lips and his shirt was removed. Why? Right.

He'd been shot.

Swallowing carefully he looked at his shoulder and then back at the woman.

"Want my pants off, too?" He ground out huskily, eyebrow lifted. He pulled his long hair over his shoulder to look at the wound and hissed at it, fangs bared before he closed his eyes and let out a long sigh. "Pain?" He looked at her before he poked at the bullet hole, it stung but... He'd been conditioned for that, except for a wince he didn't display anything on his face. His ears spoke loudly for him though, moving about and finally, flat back against his head. A common occurrence for them lately.

His tail flicked impatiently at his side, fluffed up and black like his hair and ears.

"I'm a Pilot, we're conditioned for this." He shifted his stance turned his shoulder to the woman, genuinely believing she was just trying to help. It occurred to him that, perhaps she was ultra suspicious but... He chose to believe he was just lucky to find someone who could hide them so well. "What's your name?" He asked, voice soft, eyes gentle, he hadn't been listening when she'd told him her name the first time, mind and body still made of jelly  "If you're going to be putting things inside me you should at least tell me your name."
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 01:15:41 pm by Draconian »

Cheesigator

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2017, 01:27:18 pm »
She stared at him when he made the quip about his pants, before rolling her eyes in exasperation and setting to work, pulling apart the skin as much as she could without making the blood well up as she reached in and found the bullet with scary precision, pulling it and dropping it into a baggie she'd grabbed from her stash of supplies in the bedroom; she'd sanitize it and smash it down later so it wouldn't be found.

Setting the tongs and bag down on the floor, swiping up a dab of blood on her fingertip, a few small screens appearing next to her that she watched with interest as she started scanning him.

"I told you earlier Mr. Pilot, but you must not have been listening. My name is Reva."

She looked at him evenly, standing up and taking the tongs and bag back to her room, coming back with bandages and other basic medical supplies--namely alcohol to sanitize his wound with and a surgical needle and thread as she started to sew him up. It wasn't exactly pretty work, but her familiarity with the equipment and the quickness with which she did it suggested she'd done it plenty of times before.

"It looks like that bullet injected something into you that's screwing with your psychic abilities--they're pretty messed up right now I'm assuming? You're a terrible patient. Tell me more what you're feeling." She finished stitching him up and started dabbing up the rest of the blood, before dressing the wound with significant pressure to keep it closed nice and tight so it'd heal faster. She was definitely strong.

"You should also tell me your name if you're going to be asking me if I want to take your pants off."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2017, 01:36:19 pm »
"Reva"

Beauregard said her name like an erotic purr and he closed his eyes after a moment. Nope, didn't ring any bells. He watched her work with scary efficiency and while it hurt, it was nothing he hadn't experienced before and he just blinked at her and watched. Though, his eyes darted to hers when she addressed him with her findings.

"That makes sense,"He said softly, chewing on the inside of his cheek thoughtfully for a moment. Whatever that bullet had been had a purpose and Beauregard wondered just how long this would last. It made goosebumps rise on his flesh and he swallowed thickly at the idea of more Pilots having their psychic gifts taken away. Chilled to the bone, he cast a stoic look to Reva and blinked at her owlishly for a few minutes.

"I feel like I've lost a limb," He stated honestly, looking down at his hands, "I can't read your thoughts. I'm disconnected from my Dragon. Every cell in my body is going crazy trying to figure out what's missing and..." Beau shook his head, "My name is Beauregard and do you?" He rubbed his hand along his thigh, the jeans well worn and tight enough to not leave too much to the imagination.

"Will this be a thorough examination, Doctor?" He purred, hair falling over his face before he leaned in close to Reva, trying to distract himself from his current Less Than Ideal situation. "I've always enjoyed playing doctor," He paused and looked at his shoulder, "Mostly without real wounds."

Cheesigator

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2017, 01:51:52 pm »
The way he said her name sent an invisible shiver down her spine, it was hard to hold back a swallow.

She didn't like that.

But he was quick to be a good boy and tell her more of what was going on; it sounded like his psychic powers weren't just fuzzy, they were gone. Completely. She raised her eyebrows a little, it was hard to hold back a smirk. She felt a swell of pride at her own work--of course she'd expected it to work well but she hadn't been very sure how much she expected with this. Biological weapons of any sort weren't really something she worked with a whole helluva lot, so this was a huge test.

But then he started with those stupid comments again and she found herself giving him a flat stare, glancing down very briefly at his pants as her gaze flickered back up to meet his--he was leaning in closer. She had a natural inclination to lean back, but she resisted and held her ground.

"I see no evidence you need examinations of any sort with your lower half, and if you have other medical problems you'd like to speak about I'm sorry to tell you that I am in no way enough of a medically trained professional for that."

She said it completely bluntly and honestly, though it was hard to tell in the changing color of the room's lights if she was blushing or not. She got up from the couch again, taking the supplies with her as she went back to her room to deposit them all into her luggage to take care of later, and she realized she was in fact blushing slightly. He'd flustered her.

That usually didn't happen.

She pulled up a few more screens, opening various apps and a calendar and discovered that oh, that was why. That would be starting in a day or two, what perfect timing when she was going to be most likely confined to this space with Mr. Flirting-Makes-Me-Feel-Better over there. She rubbed her face with her hands, standing there and looking at herself in the vanity mirror for a second before shaking her head and heading back out to see her new... Patient. Whose name was apparently Beauregard.

"Well Beauregard, it's going to take time for my computers to analyze what's inside of you and predict how long it'll last for, so you might just be stuck here for the next few days--I'd advise not trying to leave if you're so worried about getting caught." She let her hands rest on her hips, her figure slender in her catsuit. She tilted her head, just slightly as she looked him over, before suddenly approaching and grabbing his shirt, making a face as she looked at the bloodstain on it. That'd have to be washed, but he might just need a new one, and she was pretty sure none of hers would fit. Guess she'd have to go shopping later.

"So I suppose in the meantime you'll just have to make yourself at home. Perhaps call your bosses and ask for a week's vacation?" She suggested it sarcastically but heck maybe it'd work she didn't know. She didn't know a whole lot about the Pilot program here on Aedolis, she tried to avoid this place as much as possible for obvious reasons. Either way she better go put this shirt in the wash.

Offline Draconian

Re: You Read My Mind [M] [Draconian]
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2017, 02:09:02 pm »
Beau let his head fall back and he laughed.

"Vacation?" He grinned widely at her, shaking his head, he stood up on shaky legs and rolled his shoulders, wincing ever so slightly at the movement in his shoulder. "Oh honey," He rubbed his lower stomach and stood at his full height, ears flicking every which way to catch all the noises, though he looked undistributed by them. His long black tail flicked out behind him and he took a few steps towards Reva, a different kind of interest in his eyes.

"You don't know anything about Pilots, do you?" His voice was a purr and he reached out to gently nudge her chin with his index finger. "They will look for me. Probably look on the lower levels. I hope we're far enough away from there for it to not matter." A brief glance around the room and, still on unsteady legs, he wandered around it, eyes curious. "Your room will keep them at bay. I wouldn't suggest you leave, either. They will be looking and if you are psychic and you don't have a chip they will find you." Beau looked at her again, up and down, like she were a delicious meal and he was a starving man.

It was frightening to not have his abilities. He'd grown up with them. Half his strength was thanks to them and he felt weak. Weary. Beau walked to Reva, looking down at her. She was... Really short. A blink down at her and he moved his hand to her cheek to stroke it with his thumb. "So, I'm gonna be stuck in here with you, hmm?" He slowly moved down so he was kneeling in front of her, which put him at about boob-height, which he stared at openly. It was easy to replace his fear with... Well... Anything.

"I suppose I could have done worse, thanks for the help, Doc," He licked his lips and looked up at her, moving a hand to catch her waist and pull her just the littlest bit closer to him, "What kind of payment to you accept? Hard physical labour? That's the one I'm best at," A grin and a tilt of his head. If this had been any other woman she would have had his pants off in a second. He was a Pilot. While not one of the more well known ones, it was ... Well... A celebrity to the Aedolian people.

Her slight ignorance made him more curious and just a little bit more needy. Beau was lost without his abilities and it was simply easier to full his head with something else - Like making Robot Doctor blush.

Cheesigator

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2017, 02:31:36 pm »
He laughed at her passing comment and she ignored it. She didn't really care what he did so long as he didn't get them into any more trouble, and at this point, preferably left her alone, which was definitely what he did not do.

He got up and came over to her as she had been figuring the best way to wash this shirt of his, and touched her. She huffed and turned her face away from him, letting him wander around the room as she went and dumped the shirt into the small laundry machine, chalking up his sudden fearless attitude to the fact that he was the exact opposite--terrified. He had every right to be, so whatever. Let him cope how he chose.

At least until he approached her again as she came back over, blinking and staring up at him when he touched her yet again and knelt down in front of her, her eyes following him as she was now looking down at him while he seemed briefly distracted by her chest. Ugh. God. He looked like he wanted to eat her whole, and that wasn't the problem so much as there was a little tiny voice inside of her that said 'Hell yeah, let him!' which she did her best to ignore. Mostly because he was being an ass.

"Payment?" She asked, narrowing her eyes as she glared down at him; she hadn't gotten that far yet, or really expected him to want to pay her--considering this whole thing was because of her in the first place, but he didn't know that. His arm around her waist, pulling her against him was what made her finally react though; her blush intensified and her eyes widened, just slightly, as she stared at him and realized he was playing around sure, but he seemed to think he was actually gonna get her to do something with him.

Oh, right. He was a 'celebrity' on this planet. He probably got all the girls he could ever dream of.

But the fact that she was still flustered made it hard for her to react; she ended up staring at him with a flushed pokerface as she used her psychic powers to lift him up off the ground and place him back down on his feet, several feet away from her. She opened her mouth to say something, couldn't think of what to say, closed it, stared at him for another moment before she just turned and left, going back to her room and closing the door promptly behind her. And locking it.

She stood there, leaning against the door as she stared with wide eyes at nothing, her heart beating way too fast in her chest. God. Damn. Him. This couldn't have been timed worse. She was usually really good at ignoring those kind of... Urges. But he was pretty. Manly and muscular and big and pretty. And it didn't help that it was almost the time of the month her body was trying to do its own natural thing; she sure as hell didn't want kids but her hormones didn't give a flying fuck about that. She briefly recounted in her head the last time she slept with someone; the answer chilled her a little.

She knew she was immortal and all but she was 34 and hadn't slept with someone in over a year. She felt... Oddly old. She bit the inside of her cheek and went over to the bed, plopping down on it and burying her face in her pillow. The worst timing. The absolute worst. Why did the Pilot they sent have to be him? She had a weakness for guys with long hair. Tall guys with long hair. And muscles. Fuck him. Except not like that.

Fuck.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2017, 02:47:44 pm »
It was hard to be on the other side of the fence again.

When was the last time someone had successfully used psychic powers against him? When he was a candidate? Young and confused? Still craving a hug from his mother behind bedtime? The fact she moved him so easily chilled him to the bone but when she plunked him down is where he remained. If he was going to be her guinea pig, he was going to make himself an absolute pain in the butt. After a fashion. Beauregard remained where she placed him for a few minutes, listening to her go about in her room.

He supposed that meant the couch was his.

Though, at the sound of a body coming into contact with a bed he smirked.

Sure he ability to move him chilled him but... She wasn't a Pilot.

There was nothing she could to do him that hadn't already been done to some worse degree. Beauregard shivered, remembering being a weak little candidate. Never again. He sat down on the couch and rubbed his hands over his knees, taking a deep breath and letting his eyes fall closed. This would pass. He would be fine. He'd have to come up with a good cover story but... He'd be fine.

A look at the couch and he took a deep breath, finding himself tired.

Should he warn her that he slept nude?

Beau grinned to himself before deciding that no, he wouldn't. If he was going to be trapped in here with her, he'd make it so she was trapped in here with him. Nothing untoward but... What was a little nudity in Aedolis? Besides, sleeping in jeans was the worst. He unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down over his hips, kicked his shoes off, pulled off his socks and layed back on the couch, his arms propping his head up off of the hard side of it. Beau had always put off too much body heat to make blankets worth it so... There were none of those.

The mental exhaustion caught up with him and the second he could relax, will himself to calm, he was out like a light. Naked. On the couch.

Cheesigator

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2017, 03:19:20 pm »
Reva hadn't really thrown herself onto her bed with the intention of sleeping so much as trying to smother her own conflicting feelings, as if that would actually fix the problem. She laid there for a while, and eventually managed to somehow fall asleep, waking up the next morning as her alarm went off.

She hadn't had dinner last night, woke up ravenously hungry, and fuzzy-headed considering she'd slept more than usual; it messed her up and in her groggy state she turned off her alarm, realizing she hadn't even taken off her clothes. She stripped down to her underwear, bleary-eyed as she fixed her hair real quick and stepped out of her room to go to the kitchen area and make herself something to eat.

She completely forgot the fact that she wasn't alone, and wasn't even paying attention to the couch when she passed it, instead opening some hologram windows and checking the news as she passed the living room.

There wasn't much, nothing of any importance--oh, right, Aedolis didn't tell its people shit. Ugh. God she hated it here. She couldn't wait for this to be done and over with so she could head back home to Cancer, get back to work on that new canon she'd been drafting concepts for over the past few months. Maybe she should look for parts while she was out here.

She made herself a bowl of cereal, perching on the stool at the little kitchen counter, the screen in front of her as she watched whatever they had broadcasting right now, some publicity thing about the Pilots and... She stopped, spoon halfway to her mouth when she noticed that one of the Pilots in the video looked familiar. Very familiar, in fact.

He had long hair and cat ears.

She dropped her spoon and remembered, eyes wide as she started looking around, realizing oh shit, oh shit she was not alone. And he'd been flirting with her last night. And she was sitting here in her underwear. Oh no.

Oh no.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2017, 03:38:43 pm »
With amazing hearing, Beau woke up along with that alarm. However, he didn't move. Didn't open his eyes and didn't even acknowledge that, indeed, he was awake at all. His breathing was calm. His heart rate was, perhaps a little higher but nothing to be alarmed about. He expected the strange girl to come over here, poke and prod him and instead... Nothing. Beau heard her go about in the kitchen and in fact, he was a little insulted things didn't go the way he'd planned them.

It was the clattering of a spoon that had him jerk up and he looked to the woman, alarmed.

His eyes wide, ready to protect. Ready to fight and... He blinked at her, having gotten up and moved to the kitchen in a rush because no one just dropped a spoon. The smell of cereal caught his attention first, then her scent, then a deeper scent that sent little electrical impulses to his brain and it made him want to moan but he didn't. Of course he was too polite to just flat out moan.

Didn't help that he didn't notice his morning friend was standing at full attention. The added scent of her didn't help and he was standing, leaning against the area between the kitchen and the rest of the room with his good soldier. Naked as a jaybird and hard as a rock. A long look at her cereal and then at her and his mouth dropped open ever so slightly, hands falling from where they were about to cross over his chest. "You dressed up like that for me, Doc?" He purred, forgetting for the time being that he was completely naked.

It wasn't like being naked was uncommon for him and he wasn't cold enough to be tipped off to the fact that his ass was hanging out. Other things, too. "I must say, you look good enough to eat," He smirked and looked at her cereal, looked at her and then gave his lips a lick, "I do like cream for breakfast. Me-ow"

Cheesigator

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2017, 03:56:26 pm »
Yes, she had completely and utterly forgotten he was there. She'd been sleepy, and hungry, and that was all she had bothered to think about until she saw his stupid face where it was paused on the screen in front of her, as she stared at him with eyes wide in shock and panic and a blush quickly deepening on her face as she naturally looked down and saw that yes, he was buck naked.

He was speaking, and she had a hard time holding back the urge to squeak like some terrified small animal as she realized that just about the worst had happened.

"I--NO--I ALWAYS DRESS LIKE THIS!" She blurted, very obviously flustered, confused, shocked, and unsure of how to handle the situation. Especially the situation in between his legs.

"Why are you naked!?" This was her suite so there was no reason for her to explain why she was mostly naked in here, but he didn't have any sense of decency, how could he possibly--oh, right. She was in Aedolis. And he was a Pilot. He wouldn't give a flying fuck--he could do just about anything he wanted, and it wasn't like indulging in the pleasures of the flesh were exactly secretive things here. He probably had no idea he'd done anything wrong--here, it wasn't wrong.

She hated this planet. She hated it even more, now.

The problem was he was blocking her way to run back to her room. She could try and scoot past him, but he'd probably think it was her advancing on him or something stupid, she had no idea what was going on in that brain of his. She needed to go put some real clothes on, but it was looking like that wasn't an option now. So she did her best to regain her composure, sliding off the stool and looking around for her spoon and finding it on the floor behind her. She turned and quickly bent to pick it up, setting it back on the counter as she looked at Beau over her shoulder, hugging herself a little as if trying in vain to preserve some kind of modesty, here.

"Take my cereal if you want but for fuck's sake do something about that please." She said, referencing his boner of course. Put some pants on, go beat one out in the bathroom, do whatever you have to do, guy, but jeese get it out of here at least.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2017, 04:07:19 pm »
Why?

"I always sleep naked," And he looked down at himself and blinked a few times and then back at her and, "Oh." So, looks like his body decided that, hey, it was awake too. A mix of morning wood and whatever it was he smelled on her. He wanted to press his face to her belly and purr is what he really wanted to do but judging by her reaction of just seeing him naked Reva wouldn't be down for that. Wish she would though.

Did she always smell like that?

Absolutely delicious.

It hadn't been there yesterday, had it?

Beau smiled at her, a simple kind of smile before he politely covered his junk with his hand.

"I didn't even notice," He claimed, there had probably been some idea that he was standing to and ready to go at a moments notice but... Beau didn't pay any mind to it. Beau didn't apologize but he did go back into the living room to get his pants and pull those on, simply tucking his stiffy into his pants. He paused for a moment, trying to decide if he was in the mood to 'take care of it' when he decided... Nah. Better to just wait for it to go away.

"I don't want to take your cereal," He stated after he'd grabbed his pants and pulled them on while he made his way to the kitchen, he kept them unbuttoned because of a certain size issue but he was clothed again. Mostly. Still no shirt. He also made sure his pants hung low on his hips simply because he liked how she blushed - so rare here - and to count how many times she checked out his package.

"I would like to join you though," His ears perked up and his tail swung, then he went quiet. Obviously he knew he made her uncomfortable. He leaned in, looking curious, taking another deep breath of that delicious scent that sent zings through his system. So faint right now but...  "I know I'm coming on a little strong but I won't do nothin' to ya you don't want me to, I mean... I'm at your mercy," He stated, remembering how easily he was moved the night before, "I mean, once I get into your pretty little panties - and if we're going to be trapped here for a few days, trust me, I will - it'll because you take them off and beg for it." He grinned at her, ears flicking to and fro before he meandered about her kitchen, searching for some breakfast.

Cheesigator

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2017, 04:49:27 pm »
He always slept naked? Well good for him, just like Reva always wore lingerie. Good for her. Good. Great. Fantastic.

He barely covered his problem with his hand, and his polite smile made her want to gag. Didn't even notice? Yeah right, more like he had other issues he just didn't wanna talk about. Whatever, it wasn't her problem--except right now, it was.

She eased up a little as she watched him cross the room and put on some pants, looking away as she tried to ignore her blush and keep herself from staring at the elephant in the room. She had to admit he was well equipped though, gotta give credit where credit is due.

She still had the urge to run to her room and put some clothes on, but as he came back over and leaned in and spoke she changed her mind.

"You will??" She asked him, tone of voice wary as her eyes widened and she realized he'd just challenged her. If there was one thing she would always do, it was rise up to a challenge.

He could think all he wanted that he'd win and get into her 'pretty little panties'--but he was also right in that he was at her mercy. Of course, damn Reva get yourself together and calm down. She could definitely control this situation--starting right here and now.

As he moved to look for something to eat, she sat back down and went back to her cereal. There was no need to put clothes on now--he wasn't going to do anything to her because she wouldn't let him, and he'd already seen her like this so what did it matter? Besides, maybe now she wanted to get back at him a bit. Torture him a little for being an ass.

"You'd better get over that confidence of yours, the only place you'll be getting with me is my fist in your face." She said, though the tone of her voice betrayed that she had no intentions of actually hurting him--she wasn't that quick to use violence in these kinds of scenarios.

Instead she crossed her legs daintily at the knee, resumed her video and got back to her cereal; she'd take a look at what his body was doing--with the chip dammit, with the chip!--after breakfast. Right now she'd do everything in her power to ignore him. Because he wasn't getting anywhere with her, not even in his dreams.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2017, 05:27:30 pm »
Beauregard grinned at her.

"You say that now," He purred at her, eyeing her up and down like she was going to be breakfast. He rumbled in his chest and kind of wished he could just... Lay her flat on the table and do that. Have her for breakfast. Could she read emotions? Thoughts? Beauregard pushed his dirty little things to her, just in case she could pick up on them. No one said he played fair. Still, he'd found himself her cereal, grabbed a bowl of it and picked at it with his fingers.

He had never really liked milk, it didn't agree with him.

So, while she watched her news, he watched her. Committing her strange arms to memory. The curve of her waist. The slight swell of her breasts. He wanted to taste her. Beau shook his head, taking a deep breath in through his mouth. Maybe he was just... Sick? From the shot? He moved his palm over the patched up wound. It didn't feel infected. He didn't feel feverish. Maybe it was the lack of... His psychic-ness that was setting everything on kinda overdrive.

Not being a weird powerful Pilot was unfamiliar. The woman was unfamiliar. Sex was familiar. That was kinda always the same. Sort of. It wasn't ever really bad. Beauregard turned back to his bowl of dry cereal that he picked through, eating and staring off into space. Well, at Reva. "So, do you like the top or the bottom?" He asked, looking at her thoughtfully, "You seem like the kinda woman that likes being in control," He smiled his sharp toothed smile, "I'm pretty down with being tied up and ridden like a pony if that's what you're into."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal