Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: READ ME: Continuity Protection  (Read 370 times)

Offline Aeyt

READ ME: Continuity Protection
« on: October 20, 2016, 02:05:57 pm »
Hello there frontiers-people!
Superfluous is a newly created and posted board for the frontier town I created of the same name. It is a pet project that I want the communities help in playing with. As such, [Closed] threads will be closed to everyone not invited to them by the thread creators with one exception, me. I will not join your closed threads, however, unless there is a continuity reason to do so. If something in your thread affects my community, I will interject characters that would not stand by and watch. Read on and see why.

I will be posting a wiki page soon, but in the meantime I would like you to know a few things about the place. Superfluous is a very tight knit community. While they are welcoming and outwardly friendly to outsiders, they are not actually very trusting. The residents are protective of each other, and many are knowledgeable in some form of combat, whether manual, magical, or weaponized. Don't expect the bystander effect in this town. When they see trouble, they are all more than ready to lend a hand. On top of that, the Sheriff, Laurel Concord, and her Deputy, Fera Vile, are both no nonsense types that will shoot from the hip when they see crime in progress. If you bring known criminals into this town undisguised, the locals will quickly let the Sheriff and Deputy know, and the plans you had for your criminal thread will soon be thrown to the wind. Now if you want to have a grand shoot out or want to play a game of cat and mouse with my frontier detectives, you are more than welcome to bring crime to my town.

Now if you are looking for a place to hide your rogue mage that doesn't want to live as a pampered slave to the Edani, this is the place for you. The locals are not trusting of the government, and there are more than just a few rogue mages hiding out in Superfluous. That's why things are so nice even without a terraforming tower. Have some other reason to be trying to hide out. Superfluous may still be for you. The locals are friendly, and once they consider you a part of the group, they will protect you to the bitter end.

Have ideas? Want to have fun in a frontier town with frontier justice, magic, awesome futuristic technology, and that old west feel, then Superfluous is for you. See you there Space Cowboys!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 02:13:15 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
Isoyutare  //  Pierce Aubade Zephyr  //  Laurel Concord  //  Fera Vile  //  Leslie Vine  //  Flumenalt Lauthlet

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal