Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: There wasn't any bonds on her till she appeared [Lyssan or OPEN]  (Read 1545 times)

WarhawkZ

Aimbeir was sprawled in the VIP booth of Synesthesia as dancers, male, female, and gender confused, rotated through like an assembly line on overdrive. While not drunk she was completely numb and disinterested to it all. Having been here for three days, Aimbeir had yet to deplete an eighth of her recent earnings. 'Am to dead to feel anything now?' she silently queried, as the latest dancer vacated the booth. Grunting as she stood up; Aimbeir grabbed the bottle of Aedolian Hellfire, the only alcoholic that didn't make puke, and exited the booth. Taking a long draft from the bottle she moved towards the dance floor.

Slamming the door on a voice that lingered from the dark times of her life. Aimbeir ignored the hot once overs aimed at her. She knew most didn't see past her red hair, black/gun metal eyes, and fighter's built body. They only wanted her for the physical thrill and nothing more.

'Not tonight.' she thought. Reaching the floor, after despoting the empty bottle, she moved slowly to the heavy beat. Letting her Nekomata part have free reign for the time being, Aimbeir felt several clubbers brush or straight up grind against her. She felt nothing from their touches, so she continued to dance in her own world. Where her past continued to rack their curved talons in her back. 'When will I find a balm for my shattered soul?' Aimbeir questioned silently.

Moving her arms above her head, she watched an Aedolian female drape lithe arms around her neck. 'Cute babyface.' Aimbeir mused, grabbing the girl about the waist. Pulling her closer, after deciding that she needed a momentary break from her demons, Aimbeir gently kissed the girl while subconsciously tuning her movements to her. Feeling the girl burying a hand in her hair, Aimbeir tasted starlight mints and cherries on her lips. 'Wish you were mine forever.' she thought tighten her grip. But she knew the unnamed girl couldn't fulfill that wish, so she settled for this one impromptu makeout session. Aimbeir realized that the girl melted futher in her grip.

After what felt like eternity, she watched the girl leave her on the dance floor. 'Thank you.' she thought. Making her way to the bar, Aimbeir didn't noticed the female that watched her from the shadows.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 10:01:58 pm by WarhawkZ »

ARAD V1.0

Re: There wasn't any bonds on her till she appeared [Lyssan or OPEN]
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 01:23:53 am »
Lyssan's eyes went over the perimeter, she was alone, perched in a corner with a heavy cloak, the shadow of the hood covering her face. While some might think she sat there to be unnoticed, which was comically uneffective, she was waiting for her newest contractor. But she had a bad feeling about all this.

"Alright honey, you know the drill." She felt something hard pressed against the back of her head, sighing softly. So it were rivals aiming to take her out.

With a soft sigh, she got to her feet. A headache ontop of the headache she had from the countless people trying to buy her drinks. Ontop of the headache from the junkies trying to share their haze with her ontop of the headache of this fucking music caused.

She felt the barrel pressing against her head. What a shit day. She didn't need to take this.

All of a sudden, she ducked down, slamming her elbow up in the man's stomach, a shor resounding and a bullet smacking into the roof. She turned around and grabbed his face, hurling him across the room, smacking him into one of the speakers, before facing the two others.

Who decided this wasn't worth their while and ran.

And now she had to deal with the bouncers. What a shit day.

WarhawkZ

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 07:33:59 am »
After the shot, which didn't her much as she heard back when she lived her parents' roof, Aimbeir felt a jolt race through her. Perking up and scanning around, she notice asshole from her past. 'Fuck.' she thought as he saw her to. "Hey there bitch." Temporarily forgeting her limited magical abilities in her suddenly unleashed anger, Aimbeir began to trade blows with the brute. 'FUCKING BASTARD!' she heatedly thought while the man weathered her most powerful strikes. Then he caught one of her fist in his, struggling to free herself Aimbeir lashed out with booted foot. "Bad kitty."

Taking telekinetic boosted body blow that sent her ragdolling through the air, Aimbeir crashed into a steel pillar and slammed on to the floor. Attempting to stand, she felt a two ribs move. Hitting the ground once more, she literally hissed out her pain as the brute slowly walked towards her. All the while silently gloating over his apparent victory.

Desperately searching for any one that might be able to save her from her own stupid. Aimbeir saw a person in a cloak just several feet away. 'Help!' she thought, using her low level telepathy to catch the cloaked person's attention.

ARAD V1.0

Re: There wasn't any bonds on her till she appeared [Lyssan or OPEN] [M]
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 04:43:56 pm »
Tagging M for language, at least. I have the distinct feeling gore and smut may follow.
---------------------

And it just got worse. The blue haired mage was about to make her way out when she heard a plea in thought. She'd normally make her way out, using the commotion as cover, but, seeing the woman who requested her assistance this wounded, her assailant pulling a knife made her sigh softly. Even though she attacked first, it was excessive to bring a knife to a fistfight.

So, a soft thrum vibrated through the room and the male that had hoped to stab Aimbeir was pulled back at record speed by an unknown force. Lyssan stepped forward and raised her foot to aim a devestating kick against the man's back, who came at a stop against her foot and tumbled to the ground lifelessly. She then turned around, adjusting the, sealed sword on her back and starting to navigate through thethe crowds.

WarhawkZ

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 10:48:22 pm »
Slowly and gingerly getting to a vertical base, Aimbeir made her way towards the exit. 'Thank you.' she thought, hoping to reach The Makaze before she passed out. Stopping only to wrap up her broken ribs with a found long sleeve t-shirt, she continued. 'Gah why did I let my emotions override my common sense? Should've known better than that.' Aimbeir thought as turned a corner.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 05:29:18 am »
And ofcourse, around that corner was the blue headed soul that had saved Aimbeir before, leaning against the wall. "You seem to be worse for wear," she commented idly. Her foot was raised against the walls, arms folded.

WarhawkZ

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 08:53:32 am »
"Temporarily went insane because I let my emotions override my common sense." she replied. Stopping, Aimbeir stared the blue haired female. 'Pretty.' she thought, as she started to sway as the adrenalin faded. Groaning, she gently wrapped an arm around her ribs. Placing her free hand on the wall Aimbeir closed her eyes to try block out the pain. "All this because I disagreed with the parental units and left home."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2016, 04:34:34 pm »
"Stupid," Lyssan only scolded with a soft, annoyed hiss. "You're going to need a doctor for that," she added, nodding her head at the hand Aimbeir had pressed against her hurt ribs.

WarhawkZ

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2016, 05:23:18 pm »
"Have a well equip med bot on my ship, don't particularly want to have a stranger poking me. And I also refuse to let my parental units a chace to drag me back to their life." she growled while burying a groan. Pushing herself off the wall, Aimbeir continued. After a seemingly slow few minutes she reached the Makaze. "Hello baby." she said gently. Smiling as the boarding ramp lowered Aimbeir walked up and was meet by the med bot. Once it started to work on her broken ribs, she heard foot falls on the ramp.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2016, 01:36:40 pm »
Lyssan didn't make a move to persue the person. She'd be fine.

The blue haired mage was about to leave when her ears twitched at the sound of armoured boots on metal. She turned around again to lay eyes on a pretty big, armoured bounty hunter walking up the ramp.of Aimbeir's ship. A softsoft sigh resounded and she pulled up her hood again and blinked from existence, reapearing behind.the man and.pulling him down to the floor. "Can't do much now, huh? You massive turtle."

WarhawkZ

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2016, 06:14:23 pm »
"Not the same brute from earlier." the man said as he pushed back to a vertical base. While not moving to dislodge the mage, he looked over Aimbeir and snorts. "Took leave of your senses again I see." Aimbeir flipped him off, "Saw someone that sided with parentals in the Syn. Might've forgotten that was punching above my weight class and quickly reminded. So what do you want?" she inquired as med bot jabbed a syringe into her side.

A pad materialized on a small metal table, "Just delivering the next set of jobs to be done. Will contact you when they're done." he said before disappearing. "The ability to teleport, always wanted the skill." Aimbeir said with yawn. 'Going to be sleeping soon.' she mused as a surport brace was wrapped around ribs. "Would you like to accompany me and keep me from doing something stupid, miss?"

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2016, 03:11:57 pm »
"I'm keeping my eyes on you, big boy," she retorted to the fully armoured male, taking a step back. She watched the ongoing scene before glancing at Aimbeir, who seemed intent on offering her work. "What. You want to hare contracts?" The blue haired woman snorted softly.

"Fifty fifty."

WarhawkZ

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2016, 06:08:59 am »
"Just my time and ship really. But whatever works for you. Most of the cargo runners I know, for whatever reason that I don't care to dwell on to much, think I've been alone to long and need someone to lighten me up." Aimbeir said skimming over the pad. 'Heavy lifting is going to be a pain. Might be able to pass it to the cargo bots, maybe.' she mused. Running a hand through her red hair after tossing the pad to where she'd planned sleeping, she went and sprawled in a oversized cushioned crate next to her quarters. "Don't expect anyone to see the shell I ha...." Aimbeir started to say before stopping that thought from leaving her mouth. 'Don't bitch about it.' she told herself sternly, partially hearing a familiar gripe she said all the time echo in her mind. "A bond. Just one bond with someone who chooses to be there for me, is all I want. And time to learn about that person. And maybe it would help me get to a happier place." she unknowingly whispered.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2016, 10:20:47 am »
"Yeah," Lyssan huffed softly. "I'm more a kind off fieldwork type of character. Bounty hunter, hired muscle and all that," she answered with a soft shrug. "So I need to make money. I'm not going to go sit pretty on your ship and do nothing." She folded her arms and turned around as Aimbeir made her way in the crate.

"I'll find a couch or something," the blue haired mage stated, before walking off toto explore the ship.

WarhawkZ

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2016, 02:47:45 am »
'Didn't expect you to sit pretty.'

Around seven the following morning found Aimbeir, aside from being fitted and vacuum wrapped in a next gen military support nano-brace, lining up the new jobs she got last night into a workable schedule. Recalling the blue hair's comment, she pulled up a few bounties that might interest the other. Leaving the med bot, she paused at the mess to grab a bottled sweet tea. "Eat later." she said, entering the bridge pod and taking her command chair. "Ready Makaze?" Aimbeir asked her ship while powering up the engines. Hearing the modded pulsed ion engines rumble to life, she began her check list.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2016, 03:39:26 pm »
Said bluehead was found fully clad, seated onto of a table with her legs folded. Her eyes were close, being the epitome of serenity. It was more than obvious thatt she was meditating.

Her eye cracked open however as Aimbeir passed by. "Where are we headed?" She inquired, resting her hands on her legs, leaning forward slightly.

WarhawkZ

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2016, 04:42:25 am »
"Libra." Aimbeir replied, finishing the check list. Standing, she took a pad to the blue haired girl. "Here, thought you might want excerise while you accompany me. I looked these up while working a delivering schedule, but didn't know what kind of pay rate you usually go after. So it's a mix of everything available." she added. 'Damn, she's hot.' Aimbeir mused returning the cockpit before she did something stupid and air brained.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2016, 11:55:02 am »
Lyssan accepted the datapad, the tattoo'd eye that was open glancing down on the datapad. "Appreciated," she answered, opening her other eye now and browsing the contracts. "Pay rate depends on the amount of time I have," she answered, before glancing up at Aimbeir.

"How long are we staying?"

WarhawkZ

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2016, 01:51:14 pm »
"I won't know till I see the cargo. People the big guy from last night works for usually don't see fit to tell me what I have to carry. Just the pick up locations and drop off locations. They're dicks like that, but at least they fight me like the parentals did." she replied, her voice unconsciously curdling. Taking a slug of her tea, Aimbeir clasped the controls and sent off her take off request.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2016, 02:09:58 pm »
"Understood," Lyssan lowered the pad again, raising one hand, middle and ringfinger extended as she went back to meditating, the pad still in her hand.

And she most likely sat on the worst spot if Aimbeir wanted to have her breakfast on her table.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal