Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Victor von Stetzkopfen,Pilot Noble  (Read 364 times)

Offline Action

Victor von Stetzkopfen,Pilot Noble
« on: July 01, 2016, 09:01:19 am »
__________________QUICK STATS
Name
Victor von Stetzkopfen
Species
Human,Caucasian.
Ethnicity
Aedolian.
Height
177cm.

Occupation
Pilot Noble
Residence
A apartment in Haviah

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
Victor is a very muscly,tall young man.He stands at 177cm.He has a scar on his right arm,above his elbow.He always wears his custom-tailored pilot jacket with his name,last name and rank embed into it.He has slick blue hair.His eyes are medium-sized,with a green-ish tone to them.

Personality
Victor is very kind to people he meets,but if he has a really bad argument with someone he will most likely remember it until the rest of his life.He is very clever,but also very stubborn and irrational.He will always put his friends and family before anything else.
Magic/Abilities
Victor only has a vague ability of telekinesis that only works on bigger objects very rarely,most commonly when he is under stress.
Relationships
Victor has no relationships.

History
Victor was born in a small village near Haviah 25 years ago.His father was a Major Officer in the Army.Victor always looked up to his dad and always wanted to become a member of the army.He had a sister,which went missing when he was 16.His mother was (and still is) a smart and clever woman who is alive to this day.He joined the Pilots with 19 years of age.After 6 years of service and a very good record,he reached the rank of Pilot Noble.His father died on the day of his promotion.

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads

Complete Threads
I love space.

My Characters (the ones i am proud of)

Victor von Stetzkopfen - Pilot Noble

Jack Villax - Captain of the SS-Novelty Doom

Ships,Factions and Such

SS-Novelty Doom

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal