Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Krestal; Treasure hunter  (Read 272 times)

Looshi

Krestal; Treasure hunter
« on: May 19, 2015, 06:58:52 pm »
WIP

Krestal Llavanal
A G E Thirty-two - G E N D E R Male - S P E C I E S Human, mostly - O R I G I N SSome ship! -
H E I G H T 5’9” - O C C U P A T I O N Treasure hunter/mercenary - R E S I D E N C E Wherever the stars take him!

ARTWORK
N/A

Physical Description

Krestral often dons a ragged look - shaggy dark hair, dirt and grease, and who knows what else(Hey, is that blood?). His clothing is often a mishmash of things he has picked up, nothing particularly interesting to see here, folks. He likes to tout that he is whole 100% original - that is, no cybernetics. Not that he has anything against it. He’s just never needed it. Call it luck.

His hair is kept long and not styled, usually cut by himself. He keeps some scruff for facial hair, and is pretty proud of it thank you very much. His skin is a dark olive, hinting at mixed heritage but who knows from where. Due to his… Predicament, Krestal finds himself adorned with non-human features, but none that are extravagant. Well there is one.

He has a forked tongue much like a dragon’s, to his ire. It’s blue, quite noticable when he speaks and he has picked up the horrifying habit of ‘licking the air’. It has taken him quite some time to not ‘sssss’ when he talks. But sometimes, it goes through. One of the few things to embarrass him by is to talk about his tongue.

Krestal’s eyes, or eye, is another thing. His right eye’s whites have gone black with the iris turning a brilliant yellow, and his pupil turning into a thin slit. His other eyes is perfectly fine; his dull brown he was born with. He keeps his right eye covered when he doesn’t have to shoot anything.

Along his spine and the backs of his hands is the start of skin discolouration, turning a teal. Honestly, he would like the colour if it wasn’t on him. At the base of his spine is the beginnings of a tail nub. And it hurts like a damn when he sits wrong - as his long lines of cursing in his mind(and sometimes out loud) would tell someone.

Other than that, he’s totally human okay? Okay.

Personality

Sarcastic and rough around the edges. Though he tends to use his snark as a way to deal with his insecurity. If he had to describe himself he would say he was a ‘interesting sort’, half-way meaning he’s probably not the sort people want to get mixed up with. He’s not a bad person per-se, morally gray - yes. He tends to put rare goods above moral values. But that is something he has been thinking of reconsidering lately, due to the trouble it tends to land him in. Krestal is not greedy, rather he is particularly fond of the thrill of getting into danger for something special at the end of it. It’s a whole new kind of adrenaline rush that hasn’t worn off in the last decade.

He kinda hates himself and wishes he could be better than he is, but in the end what are you going to do?

Weaknesses

Strengths

Career

Abilities

Family

Friends
N/A

Foes
N/A

History

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads