Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A Box Of Ideas  (Read 512 times)

Stardancer

A Box Of Ideas
« on: March 24, 2015, 09:33:04 pm »
Some ideas for plots...

-----

In the depths of the Midhaven a strange virus has been unleashed, causing havoc to those living there, threatening to invade Aedolian cities as well if nothing is done to contain it. The virus itself can be anything, feel free to contribute ideas for this.

Beyond the solar system there have been sightings of a mysterious large object floating in space. Some speculate that it is an alien spacecraft, some say it's just an asteroid, others claim it to be an Aedolian satellite, still others hint that it is a large planet that somehow got out of its own solar system's gravitational field and might one day hit the earth in a crash course collision, ending life on Earth and Edanith as we know it. What is the object and what is it's purpose? Why is it there? All of this and more can be figured out through roleplay.

A nest of umber hulks has been discovered in the subterrain beneath Teinar and fears of them threatening the city are brought forth. An expedition is sent down to eradicate these pests for good. What will come of it?

A magic staff has been found in the wastelands, overflowing with enormous power to bring down nations and cities alike...

Aedolian officials receive word through the Axis Point a threat from beyond the stars coming their way. Who or what is the threat and what will they do to stop it?

The bones of an ancient dragon lie undiscovered in the wastelands. A group of explorers venture out and one of them accidentally stumbles upon one of the bones...

A strange creature has been sighted out in the Edanith frontier. What is it and what kind of threat does it pose?

Glowing lights spotted in the sky at night...

A cry for help comes with an unlikely source to aid in the crisis...

Long ago, a prophecy was told of a savior who would come and unite the peoples of Earth and Edanith into a unified alliance. However this all proved to be quite the opposite. Ages old lies begin to reveal themselves as sinister things start to happen upon this individual's arrival.

Ruins are explored, a trap has been sprung, a behemoth monster comes...

A message on the wall written in blood is found. Was it the last words of an unfortunate victim or is it a warning of some kind?

-----

More may be added if I think of anything else.

Offline SilverLuna

Re: A Box Of Ideas
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 10:15:57 pm »
there are some nice ideas in here =3
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Stardancer

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 10:20:02 pm »
Thanks Silmeria. Perhaps we (and some others) can roleplay some/all of these. :D

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 10:21:57 pm »
Sure :D Make sure not to get to much on your plate though :P We have so many threads hahahaha
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Stardancer

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2015, 10:38:09 pm »
That is very true, but hard to stop sometimes. :P :D

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2015, 10:44:16 pm »
:P we just need to make sure we do not forget the other threads on remnants and here :P hihi

I'm always in for more threads though =3

Stardancer

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2015, 11:00:17 pm »
I totally agree. And same here. 8)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal