Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Perlious Cargo of a Mercurial Nature (Rhi!) (M)  (Read 11475 times)

Offline Lion

Re: Perlious Cargo of a Mercurial Nature (Rhi!) (M)
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2015, 12:06:19 am »
At first he was a bit worried that this was a bit too forward.  As far as personal space went, this took the cake.  Mmm, cake.  Wait, he was about to something. Cal moaned softly against her thigh on his way toward her heat. Already it resonated in front of him.  And despite her apparent concern, she didn't do much to stop him.  "Can't promise anything."

He leaned in closer to her sex, looking up at her.  Well if she was really worried the least he could do was offer a safe word.  "Killer Tomato. If it gets to be too tingly, just yell that out and I'll stop." He winked at her and leaned, giving a taste test to the clit.  He looked up at her again, tasting her teasing once again and watching her expression. 

"Feeling electrified yet?" And gave a few more teasing licks.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 03:15:56 am by Lion »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2015, 09:54:51 am »
Jericho didn't reeeally think he'd electrocute her, but some part of her, that paranoid voice that was always yapping, thought who knows, he just might. She didn't know how this psychic shit worked! Even though she was a psychic. But she didn't mess with that shit and she didn't have zappy powers!

Then again, if that was how it worked, she'd probably have been electrocuted when they swapped spit. Hm.

Either way, she was jerked out of her brief pondering when he announced the safe word.

And she burst out laughing. "'Killer tomato'? Pfffffffhaha--ah!"

She cut off with a gasp and gripped his hair tighter, her hips bucking in surprise when his tongue touched her--and tingled along her flesh. It was more intense than she was used to, and an entirely new sensation for her, but not painful, just different. In a weird, good way, sending jolts of pleasure arcing through her.

"Holyfuck," she breathed, squirming, and let out a few soft gasps. "Uhhhh. Wow. You...ah...you even found it the first time. Good job! That's--" She cut off with a squeak when he went right back to it, and both hands tangled in his hair then as her hips jerked, though she was trying hard not to move too much lest he lost his place.

"A-ah, go slow...that's fucking intense," she panted, legs trembling and head tilted back against the chair.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2015, 11:09:34 am »
"Oh, I found it? This?" Calixte smirked, feeling the grip on his hair and frankly that's all the encouragement he needed togo in for more.  She tasted sweet.  Or maybe not having good sex in such a long time, made him eager to please.  At least for now anyway.  He rested his shoulders underneath her thighs, and bracing one hand on her leg and another on the arm rest, noting her instruction.

"Remeber," he breathed against her sex.  "Killer Tomato.  Or else, I might just keep going as I please." Another flick of his tongue on her clit.  His lapping was slow and generous, taking care to taste her and savor the stroke of his tongue.  He swirled around it, lightly sucking on it.

"Let me know if you need me to go slower," he hissed against her, peering up at her from time to time to watch her expression.  It was wickedly amusing to watch her reaction to his ministrations. Sometimes surprises could be wonderful.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2015, 02:06:07 pm »
"Ohhhhh, no, that's good, right like that," Jericho gasped out, still holding onto his hair for dear life--and to make damned sure he stayed right where he was and didn't get any crazy ideas about stopping. Not until she was done with him! Each lap of his tongue sent a jolt through her, making her gasp and writhe. Normally, she didn't get all that much out of oral except on rare occasion--but Cal definitely had something going for him in enthusiasm and...

Zappy-ness.

"Hooooly fuck," she whimpered, her legs wrapped around his back, her heels pressing into him to keep him locked in place. And soon enough, she had her bionic hand pressed over her mouth when it started to become too much, too good, intense enough that she wanted to do more than whimper and gasp. Part of her wanted to call out, "Killer Tomato!", but the other part wanted him to keep going, the intensity verging just on the edge of over-stimulation but not quite crossing it enough to stop being absurdly pleasurable, and besides, it wasn't really in her blood to cry uncle.

Especially not when she could feel her orgasm building, more rapidly than she was used to even on her own. Fuck, his stupid zappy tongue was better than her favorite vibrator. Her trembling increased, her body going taut, her hand pulling on his hair and legs squeezing him.

"Shit, shit, Cal, I'm close...!" she cried, voice a little higher than she would have liked to admit as she twisted beneath him, eyes clenched shut. The surprise was evident even in her voice.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2015, 03:14:34 pm »
The pressure of her metal hand on his head, and her real one tangling in his hair, was enough to tell him he was doing something right.  Verbal affirmations to the matter certainly didn't hurt his enthusiasm or his pride.  Cal simply leaned further in toward her heat, feeling her body grow taut and letting hand slip along the outside of her folds, tracing along the outside of her entrance.

Calixte licked and sucked on her clit, this time with increasing vigor, eager to make her tremble in ecstasy.  He moaned against her skin, breathing hotly and taking in her scent.  He never thought he'd be so eager to please, but stoking the fire was necessary for a long night of hot and heavy, or day.

Time was irrelevant out here in the black.

"Just," he panted against her sex, taking a breath, face flush and body heated.  "tell me...if you need me to stop."  The offer was always on the table after all.  It was a fleeting thought, however, before he went in to have her at his mercy once again.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2015, 03:43:26 pm »
As though his tongue and "zaps" weren't enough, soon he was teasing her with his fingers, tracing along her sex but not slipping them inside--and that teasing only made her want it more. She moaned, a sound half of pleasure, half of frustration and need, voicing what she couldn't voice with words right then. Alright, dammit, she'd give him credit, he knew what he was doing--and Jericho wondered then, as she sometimes did during such encounters, why the fuck she didn't have sex more often?

She threw her head back, hips squirming beneath him restlessly now as he amped up the intensity until it was almost too much to take, and then she let out a sudden, sharp yelp and twisted her hands in his hair, losing herself and forgetting to be gentle. "Don't," she gasped out, "don't you dare stop or I...I...oh fuck, I'm--!"

Her words cut off with the cry that left her then, her body tensing and spasming as she came. She clung to him hard, practically crushing his head between her thighs as pure pleasure and endorphins flooded her system, and it seemed like it would never stop, like it would just keep on going, until...

"Oh, ah, Killer Tomato! Killer Tomato!" she abruptly yelped, and shoved lightly at Cal's head and twitched her hips back away from him as she did. Her clit was always super sensitive immediately after she came, to the point where touching it then was painful, and after that caliber of orgasm, and with his sparky tongue touching her? That was especially true!

Offline Lion

« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2015, 04:01:12 pm »
And thus came his victory.

Cal had been minding his own business, rather enjoying the task, hair being pulled.  And just when he thought she was going to make him bald, there she was shoving him away.  He pulled his face back as she came, although doing so was rather difficult because she still had her legs wrapped neatly around his back. 

He caught his breath, staring up at her wickedly as she did so.  Killer tomatoes indeed.  After a several minutes of calming down, Cal carefully unhooked her legs from his back, still on his knees, and shifted his underwear from his hips, cock hanging heavy and thick, slipping them off and moving to reside back between her legs, encouraging them to hook around him once again.

"You okay?" he said, chuckling.  "I thought you were going to break my neck there for a second."  He leaned in then to kiss her chest, pushing off her bra and slipping her half-shirt from her shoulders.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 12:41:32 am by Lion »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2015, 04:25:50 pm »
Jericho flopped back in the chair, utterly boneless, as Cal pulled back and unhooked her legs from him. Her chest rose and fell in quick, frantic breaths, her eyes closed and face flushed. Right then, a firefight could have broken out in space and attacked her ship and she wouldn't have cared, or been able to do much about it. She was still tingling with the aftershocks!

And when she cracked her eyes open, she couldn't help but note how damned smug Cal was.

She guessed he should be. It was her that had been all cocky like, "Do you think you can handle me?" And the answer to that was yes. Yes, he could handle her.

Smug bastard.

She watched him slip off his underwear, and her eyebrows rose appreciatively at what she saw. Oh, she'd seen the outline, sure, but it wasn't as good as the real thing. That was definitely no banana. She lifted her eyes back to his face and hooked her legs back around him, a small, tired smirk on her lips as she shrugged out of her shirt and tossed her bra off to the side.

"I might've, if you'd kept going," she said, and sighed into his kisses, her hands trailing over his shoulders and down his arms. "But that would've been a pain, dragging you to the airlock. You're so heavy, ugh."

A teasing grin, and she trailed her real hand down his chest, lazily grazing her nails over his skin before she peeked down between them again and lifted an eyebrow.

"You got a condom?" she asked. "Or are you clean? I'm good--got an IUD. No babies for me."

Offline Lion

« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2015, 04:51:34 pm »
Good, she wasn't dead.  And she wasn't pushing him away because the sensations were too intense.  Frankly, he'd only been a little worried.  She seemed the steely type however.  He hoped it wouldn't just stop at that.

He moved closer to her, pulling her down a little, sliding her hips more toward his.

Calixte chuckled, getting comfortable from his position.  At her question, however, he sighed.  TRIM was always certain to regularly screen their subjects with exam after exam, ensuring their health.  Cal was surprised himself to find he wasn't carrying some debilitating malady.  He was from Aedolis after all. 

"I'm clean, altough, I don't think I'll be having children any time soon.  Thank goodness for your foresight," he asked, quirking his eyebrows in a playful pout.  His left hand drifted down to her sex, slipping toward tracing her folds once again.  "Unless you want me to wear a condom.  I don't mind, it's just that, I don't have one.  Just got off the boat, so to speak."
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 05:06:23 pm by Lion »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2015, 05:13:55 pm »
"...Heh. Neither do I," Jericho said, and if she wasn't already horny as fuck, she might have decided to be safe and responsible about this.

But she was neither safe nor responsible about a lot of her life choices, and his fingers were doing wicked things to her, stoking the fires that had started to fade to embers as she came down from her release, so she decided, screw it; she just wanted to screw. Maybe she should have kept some condoms laying around, but she was pretty sure if she had any, they were probably expired by now.

"Whatever! It's fine! I'll just kick your teeth out later if you're lying," she said, and pulled him down so she could kiss him hard, moaning against his lips, before she broke the kiss with a light nibble.

"Switch with me," she said, pointing to the chair.

Offline Lion

« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2015, 05:30:59 pm »
Condoms were for suckers anyway.  Except, even he didn't want some snot nosed brat asking around where daddy went.  So normally he was always packing.  Cal reminded himself to pick some up the next time they were docking.  Better safe than sorry in situations like these. 

"Look, I'll just pull out," he panted against her lips when she pulled him in for a second time.  His fingers still danced along that senstive skin, thumb rolling along her clit a few times until she demanded they switch places.  "Good idea, great idea."

His heart was racing again, blood thumping loudly in his ears, as he slipped his hands underneath her and lifted her off the chair, plopping down in her stead.  He propped her onto his hips, reclining backwards and getting comfortable.  Cal's smug grin wasn't so apparent any more, as he had a feeling he'd somehow pay for all his cockiness from before.

Killer Tomato, he reminded himself.  That being said, she made no mention of a safe word.  To hell, with it, didn't matter anyhow. "You're gonna be gentle right?" he asked, although the gleam in his eye proved her decisively dared her not to be.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2015, 07:15:28 pm »
By the time Cal took the chair and pulled Jericho back down onto him, Jericho was ready and rarin' to go, her body hot and tingly in all the right places. She straddled him, her legs on either side of his hips and feet planted on the ground, and she smirked down at him at his question of gentleness.

The way he said it, with that little hint of challenge, it was like he was begging for something different. Was he the sort of guy that liked pain with his pleasure or something? Hm! Jericho hadn't actually experimented much with the "whips and chains" stuff, but she couldn't say it didn't appeal. Maybe not being on the receiving end of it, but she sure liked the idea of bossing people around!

She could play.

Reaching up, she slipped off her tie and looped it around Cal's neck, then yanked him forward and into another fierce kiss--and this time when she bit his lip, she did draw blood. "Course not," she said with a wicked smile, and licked his lip. The taste of blood wasn't exactly her favorite thing in the world, especially someone else's, but he wasn't going to dare her and get away with it! "I'm gonna make you beg."

With another flick of her wrist, she looped the tie around his neck again and then held the excess in her bionic hand, fashioning it into a sort of leash. She held it tightly, almost to the point of choking him, and slid her hips forward to glide their sexes together. "You can't have it until I deem you worthy," she said, and pulled his head back so she could lick and bite at his throat, hard enough to leave behind red welts.

Offline Lion

« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2015, 07:34:25 pm »
Well, this wasn't exactly what he had in mind!  He just wanted her to ride him ragged until he was seeing his brain.  Not that he was going to complain yet.  Having been so long without a proper lay, he'd say that this was just the right amount of kink.  He could stand a little excitement, maybe more than any healthy person should.  He didn't exactly peg her as the bondage type, but maybe his people scanner was off.

Still, he panted hard against her kiss, the blood being drawn thrilling him just enough.  "Yes, ma'am," he gasped, feeling a bit lightheaded at the pressure of the tie around his neck.  But the moment she began to tease him, gliding along his cock, he shut his eyes tightly.  Oh, this was what he got for teasing her so before.

He didn't exactly do himself any favors.  Then again, maybe he did.

He gasped for air, holding her against him and trying to twist his hips to slide within, but being denied entry was just as pleasurable.  Already the anticipation left him writhing.  "C'mon, Jericho.  We both know we're already hot and bothered.  So let's bother and get hot," he moaned, opening his neck for her to explore further.

Still, his hips worked against hers, relishing in every stroke, every glide, undulating his hips in just the right away.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2015, 08:18:57 pm »
[Lolololol THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE NOT SPECIFIC, CAL. xD]

Hm. Okay, yeah, she could dig this. Maybe this was what she was missing out on, not having a crew! Not the sex, but bossing people around. And Cal seemed to be digging it, even though she didn't really know what she was doing! Just doing what she'd read in a fanfiction once, really. Only that had involved shoelaces, not a tie.

However, as it was turning out, she was better at the bossing around than she was at the teasing, because this teasing was having the unforeseen consequence of torturing her, too. Maybe she wasn't cut out for domme-hood, after all, because soon her sighs and whimpers were joining Cal's moans as she rocked her hips and slicked him up--for she was more than excited and ready after what he'd done to her. He could no doubt feel her shudders each time she ground her clit against his cock, or shifted her hips away right when he started to press inside.

It was taking all her willpower.

She cracked her eyes open as he spoke--did that count as begging?--and her bottom lip poked out in a slight pout. She really did want to get revenge for being so damned smug, wanted to make him whimper and beg for mercy and sweet release, buuut...

Yeah. She was damned hot and bothered.

"Fiiiiiine," she said, and gave his neck another searing kiss, sucking hard at the skin to leave behind a hicky, like a dark, mouth-shaped brand. "Fine, worthiness accepted! For now." And she released the tie, letting it hang around his neck (not a bad look on him!), and rocked her hips against him slowly, feeling him out and gasping as he stroked her, before she reached between them and grasped his cock.

She slid it along her a few times, biting her lip and giving her hips a little wiggle as she positioned him, and then grabbed his shoulders for purchase and met his eyes. It had been a while, and he was pretty meaty--but that's why she wanted to be on top. And so, with another needy kiss, sealing their lips and tongues together, she started to slide down onto him, gasping against his lips and gripping him tighter as he stretched and filled her.

Offline Lion

« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2015, 08:54:10 pm »
He was more than ready, although every extra stroke certainly didn’t hurt.  He was flush and red-face with the agony of anticipation he may as well have already been inside of her.  Curse her, damn her to fucking hell, he was full to bursting!  Cal knew he’d get his comeuppance, but he thought that would be after he pulled out.

An inward snicker.  Stupid smug bastard.

Her grip sent a tremble through him, he watched her hold onto his manhood with hooded eyes.  Hell, even a hand job would lend some mercy to the frustration she was putting him through.  Trying very hard to focus on the positives, like stroking her clit and the fact that she hadn’t kicked him off her ship at all, he found the strength to go on.  Oh woe was he, indeed.

When she finally relented, finally!, Cal let out a slow steady breath, only for it to be captured by the heat of her lips, feeling himself slip inside her, with some tension to spare, he moaned against her lips.  "Fucking hell," he hissed, only to bury his lips against hers once more, kissing her  hotly.

He began to slowly rock his hips beneath her, pushing himself deeper and setting a rhythm.  Part of him hoped to whatever gods existed he wasn't too sloppy.  Because that would be awfully embarrassing, especially when trapped on a ship with someone to witness it.  "You do this often?" he panted, curious, turning his hips to feel around within her heat.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2015, 09:43:59 pm »
"Mmph!" Jericho gasped against his mouth as his hips rocked against hers, driving him in deeper, and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him more hungrily to hide her slight wince. It was quite the stretch after her dry spell, but she was, fortunately, excited and relaxed enough that the discomfort was brief. Still, her own motions were slow and tentative as she shifted her hips, her rhythm not quite matching his as her body adjusted to him.

Fortunately for Cal, he wasn't the only one worried about being rusty.

And at his question, she let out a surprised laugh--that soon caught on a moan as his hips moved. "Whatcha mean by that?" she asked, gasping as she started to rock her hips, first back and forth, then in little circles, searching for what felt best. Her eyes fluttered shut and she pressed her face against his shoulder, her breath coming out against his skin in hot puffs of air.

"I--nngh...I do this all the time. All of it. Just banging everyday, that's--ah!--that's me!"

Offline Lion

« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2015, 10:03:54 pm »
"Oh, yeah, I can tell.  You're a real, gah, rough rider," he said, chuckling.  Every rock of their hips had him shivering, writhing just enough to keep himself in check.  After all the tension that had built up from sliding along her sex alone, Cal was surprised he'd lasted this long.  The teasing, thankfully, minimized the friction between them.

Except the good kind.  He intended to maximize as much of that as possible.  She was hot as fucking lava, as she tested different directions.  His breath hitched, trying to adjust himself to her pattern, trying to see where she was headed and intending to meet her there.  He wasn't one to just pound away.  Slow and steady, won the pace; try not to cum on their face.

Cal shook himself of the foolish rhyme, focusing back on her.  He laughed, rocking his hips deeper, then circling them slowly, deeply, feeling along her snug walls.  "I only ask because you're practically boiling.  Coming back from a dry spell?" he said, curious and hopeful, so at least he wasn't the only one worrying they were foolish.

Not that those thoughts ever stuck.  Those electrical reactions from before did not stop simply because his face was no longer between her legs, but instead they stemmed and tingled between them in sporadic jolts.  Just enough to give proper goosebumps.

Between them was little more than the tie and those lovely breasts of hers.  Cal remembered they deserved a bit of attention, perhaps more than he'd initially given them.  He leaned down and brought his lips to her right breast, kissing and lapping at it.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 10:13:10 pm by Lion »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2015, 12:00:09 am »
[...brb dying forever @ that rhyme. xD]

"Dry spell? Me? Famous pirate captain Jericho, ah, Fox? I...I told you, I get all the sex. Everyday I'm--shit!" Jericho cut off with a yelping cry, voice taking on a higher pitch as she jerked in obvious surprise at the sensation of those tingles, radiating up through--into--her body with each stroke of his cock. Her skin still reacted to his everywhere else they touched, in bursts and pulses, but that was a different sensation altogether.

She gripped him tighter, her nails digging into him, her bionic hand squeezing as her gasps soon turned to soft, whimpering moans. Oh, she had goosebumps all right and he could no doubt feel her shivers and trembles as she rode him, her feet planted on the floor to give her leverage as she rocked and ground against him. Fuck, it felt good--surprisingly good, better than she'd had before, and when his lips found her breast her cries took on a sharper pitch as she raked her fingers through his hair.

Everything felt more sensitive, more alive under his electric touch, and each grind of her pelvis into his sent bursts of sensation through her clit and deep inside her, until she could feel it in her belly. And yet, soon she found it wasn't enough, that she wanted to milk everything she could from this, and she grabbed at his head to yank him into another hard kiss. Her teeth clicked against his in her over-zealousness, but right then she hardly cared, and soon she was doing more than just grinding but rather lifting up on him, sliding up along his cock before slamming back down with a muffled cry as he pulsed within her.

She was going to be sore later, but it was so worth it.

It felt wonderful just to rock and grind, but she wanted more than just that--she wanted to be fucked--and though her motions were a little off beat, she made up for it in eagerness as she kissed and sucked at his lips and nibbled at his jaw, her pants and moans coming out hard against his skin.

"That all you got, big boy?" she gasped, deciding it was her turn to throw up a challenge.

Offline Lion

« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2015, 12:29:12 am »
Gods be damned if he wasn't burning unrelentingly, and definitely in a goooooood way.  Cal moaned unreservedly as she rode him, rocking to a rhythm they both could understand.  His electrical currents affected him just as much as it affected her, and though they were subconscious reactions, every jolt danced across his skin.  Calixte was surprised he didn't just blow his load right then and there. 

They'd only just gotten started after all.  But for fuck's sake this was almost to good to be true.

Oh, he was familiar with that old adage.  He was intent to savor every stroke and slide as he opened his eyes enough to watch himself move in and out of her.  Out here just who was there to hear them both scream?

"What!?  What was that about you being...ah, fuck!...a pirate captain?  You're some...kind of space....oh, shiiiiiit,"  He watched her lift herself, giving leverage to slamming down onto him.  He never would remember just what he was going to say.  Calixte ran a hand through his hair, keeping his pained grunts to himself under her grip.

Pain sorely forgotten as she kissed him hard.  Returning the favor, he turned his head roughly against her, biting her lips as zaps zipped between them.  "All I got?" he panted, throat growing sore, voice croaking a little.  "Fuck no.  I hope you're ready to see...your fucking brains..."

He stood up then, legs wobbling beneath him.  When his foot collided with the table, he yelped, sinking his cock deep inside her, stumbling toward the wall, pinning her against the door way. 

Cal reached up, holding onto a pipe, the other braced at her hips, and pumping hard and fast against her.  He leaned back, so that her back was curled against the frame and he fucked her hard and deep.  His entire body was thrown into every stroke, feeling his cock slide in hot and fast.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 01:22:32 am by Lion »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2015, 09:30:03 pm »
"Whoa, what? My brains? What are--ah!"

Because hey, the only time she'd ever had someone say she was going to see her brains was when they had a gun aimed at her.

Clearly Cal had something very different in mind, however, as he rose up, driving in deep, and Jericho cried out and threw her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist to hang on and keep him exactly where she wanted him. Somehow, between all his stumbling, her found her back pressed against the door frame--and then it was her turn to eat her smug words as he pounded her, the sensation of him thrusting in deep and hard, hitting all those sensitive, hidden spots, combining with those pulses and shocks to create a rather potent cocktail.

Despite herself, she screamed.

Goods gods, she never figured herself a screamer!

Weak with pleasure, she lost her grip on him and slipped, one leg coming back down to brace against the floor, the other still hooked high around his waist, and her arms tightened on him to keep her balance. "Ohhh shit, don't you dare stop!" she cried, and smashed their lips together again, hands sliding down his shoulders and back and clawing his skin in her passion as her moans came out in muffled bursts.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal