Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Perlious Cargo of a Mercurial Nature (Rhi!) (M)  (Read 11244 times)

Offline Lion

Re: Perlious Cargo of a Mercurial Nature (Rhi!)
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2015, 10:38:10 am »
When he saw her pat her ship, he was having a hard time keeping his grin under wraps.  Seemed he wasn't the only one touched in the head.  Then again being locked inside a box with no one to play with but yourself could make anyone crazy.  Ahem, play by yourself.

"Oh it certainly was a compliment.  I really like what you've done with the place!  When I say Hunk of Metal.  I mean HUNK OF METAL."  And Cal flexed his biceps and chest in those bodybuilder poses he knew so well.

"Tough as nails and will pull ya though fire," he beamed.  "Only ships I've ever piloted were junk jets either stolen or pieced together."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2015, 10:47:47 am »
"Ohhhhh, so you mean he's METAL," Jericho said, and whipped out the ol' air guitar and strummed off an imaginary riff.

"In that case...mm, apology accepted. Because you're right. Ol' Riot here's a BEAST. Pull you through fire is right, he's done literally that. Several times."

She watched him flex, lips quirking into a lopsided smirk, and leaned her elbows on the table with her chin propped on her hands. Speaking of hunks of metal, he wasn't so bad himself, now that she took a moment to actually notice him. Acting on a whim, she reached out with her metal hand and gave his bicep a squeeze.

"Huh. For a lab rat, you're pretty cut," she remarked.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2015, 11:09:26 am »
As far as gentle touches go, her metal grip wasn't one of them.  Sure it hurt, but he wasn't going to show it.  He just smiled and stuck his chin out and reclined back, nestling his head in the crook of one shoulder.

"Why thank you!  You know there's not much else to do while your waiting for them to come and poke at you again.  I didn't have the luxury of having a bunkmate.  So, it was mostly solo for me.  Er, I mean being alone. Not uh, hand solo."

He suddenly snorted a laugh.  "Well, if compliment are to be had, you ain't so bad yourself.  Got a good arm there.  That mech one, how'd you get it?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2015, 10:01:47 am »
"I bet you're expecting a cool story about this, huh?" Jericho said, flexing the fingers of her bionic hand. She looked at it for a moment, considering, and then beamed a bright, saucy smile his way and shrugged.

"Got it blown right off in a firefight! Was me against some other band of jerkass pirates, and one was packing some serious shit. I was too busy keeping some other freaks off my ass, I didn't see him lining off the shot until BOOM!" She clapped her hands together. "No more arm! They left me for dead, bleeding out all over the place. When I woke up, I was in the hospital minus one arm."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2015, 10:18:58 am »
He had to admit, she told the story with gusto.  He was staring at her like she had a booger hanging from her nose, but with more fascination.  At the very end of it, he was smiling and leaned back into his chair, sipping his beer and relishing the fact that he could do it with both hands, real and fleshy, the best kind.

"Holy shit!  Blown off just like that!?  Fucking hell.  And I thought I was crazy!  Well, I guess I am. But you just fucked 'em up then kablooey!" Calixte laughed and reached across to feel her arm. 

He sat back, smirking.  "Wait...so you were alone? And it just blew off like that? So, you had no crew even then?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2015, 10:27:24 am »
Oh man, he was just eating that right up, wasn't he? Jericho bit back a laugh, struggling to keep her expression serious and subdued as she kept the tale going.

"Yeah! I was all alone back then, too, so I was pretty sure I was dead. Just gonna bleed out all over the dirt and that was gonna be it for me! Lights out! I had no one around to help me, so when I finally passed out...I was pretty sure that was me dying. Then I wake up in this white, clean place, and I was so doped up on morphine I wasn't feeling any pain, plus I was high as hell, so my first thought was it was the afterlife. Until a nurse came by and made me shit in a pan."

Offline Lion

« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2015, 10:33:16 am »
Whether true or not, she soon had Cal howling with laughter.  When he sobered he leaned forward in his seat.  "Well you see where you went wrong don'tcha?  You were all alone.  Good thing I came along when I did or else you'd have the other one blown off. "

He smiled again and downed the rest of his beer, burping rather gracefully afterward.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2015, 10:39:58 am »
"Nice," Jericho said in response to Cal's burp, and banged on her chest to let out a belch of her own. "But you're gonna have to try harder."

She curled her bionic hand into a fist. "Anyway, you know, having this thing isn't so bad! I can punch people without bruising my knuckles, for example. And I've been shot in this arm without hardly a dent! Just ricochets right off me! That's always hilarious. Having two of them might not be so bad! Not to say you shouldn't stay though, I guess," she added. "Gotta admit, you're pretty entertaining."

Offline Lion

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2015, 10:49:57 am »
Ha. She said that like she had a choice in the matter.

Still, Cal smiled and grabbed another beer, popping off the top and knocking it back.

"You're not so bad, either.  I won't do ya wrong.  Gonna be weird though.  I'll admit, I haven't been crew in a while."  Another drink.  Gods it was nice to have a drink, a good laugh, and something to eat.  "Almost like home.  Except for one thing. Hrm..."

He looked her over.

"Hey, wanna fool around?" He shrugged nonchalantly as if were as casual as talking about pirates.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2015, 11:17:23 am »
Well, that was an unexpected conversation shift! Jericho burst out a laugh, wondering just how the hell they'd segued from her missing arm to sex!

"What, all that talk of gushing blood and violence get your motor revving?" she asked, grinning broadly and leaning on an elbow as she looked at him.

Offline Lion

« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2015, 11:26:48 am »
He sniffed and lounged in his seat.  "Well, what can I say? All that talk just reminded me of the good ol days." He shrugged and swigged another sip of his beer.

Well, she hadn't said no.  He raised his eyebrows, looking her over. Mechanical arm aside, she wasn't bad to look at.  "So what d'ya say?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2015, 11:49:57 am »
He wasn't so bad to look at, either, Jericho thought as she looked him over with a raised eyebrow. Well, looked over what she could see of him, anyway, what parts of him the table weren't blocking. Had to admit, he was pretty attractive. Cut. A little off his rocker, but who wasn't these days?

She tilted her head and rubbed her chin. She spent a lot of time alone. A lot. Most of the time, other people just got in the way, and she liked her space. Sure, every now and then she took someone on board and gave them a lift if they weren't obnoxious and could pay well, and she hit up bars and stuff when she needed a dose of socialization, but most of the time she was an, "if you want something done, do it yourself" sort of person.

Which extended to sex. She knew how to scratch her own itches. It was always so tedious directing someone where the itch was and just how she wanted it scratched. Every now and then she got the urge for some skin-to-skin, but she could go long stretches, and she was in the middle of another.

"Hmph. Depends. You think you can handle me?" she asked, a cocky smirk on her lips as she sat back in her seat.

Offline Lion

« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2015, 12:02:34 pm »
"After TRIM I can handle just about anything."  He didn't waste much time lounging in his seat, getting up and moving toward her seat.  He sat on the edge of the table, somewhat straddling her legs, her knees just between his thighs.  "Mechanical arm aside, I think I got this.  The better question would be, can you handle me?"

He put both hands on the armrests of her chair.  He leaned in and kissed her neck, leaving just enough wet that the circulating air would give tingles on her skin.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2015, 01:31:19 pm »
"Handle you? Hah." Jericho tilted her head back as his lips met her neck, goosebumps rising on her skin. Alright, okay, so maybe she'd missed this. A bit. Wasn't like you could kiss yourself. She shivered as the air hit the path his mouth traced, and reached her good hand up to trail her fingers through his hair and along the shaved sides.

Noticeably, much as she tried to hide it, she was a little awkward. A little stiff. Not from lack of interest, but from lack of practice. Long stretches, after all.

"If you've got a dick, that's easy. They all like the same things," she said, and pulled back briefly to start shrugging off her casual business jacket as her blood grew warmer. It pooled behind her on the chair, leaving her in a loose tie and button-up. "Me? I'm picky," she added, and then paused and lifted an eyebrow.

She glanced at her bionic arm. "You want the arm on or off?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2015, 01:52:25 pm »
He chuckled.  He honestly hadn't expected it to be going this well.  Then again one slip and it all could go south in no time. And not even in the sexy way either.  Calixte kept his cool, however, watching with interest as she shrugged out of her jacket.  He leaned in closer, favoring the other side of her neck.

"That's very true. Cocks are all the same.  It's only a little disappointing when the owner of said cock has no control of himself.  Of which I'm saying, I'm precisely not that guy."  He kissed along her throat, the tingling of his electrical field and hers zapping along his lips and along her skin.

"Arm is fine.  In fact, it'll make things more interesting.  Never had a chick with a bionic arm before."

Cal smiled and now leaned more fully on the chair, knees on either side of her legs, straddling her.  "I'll try not to disappoint," he said. He grabbed her by that loose tie and pulled her in for a searing kiss, those electrical pulses tingling all the more.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2015, 02:46:35 pm »
Jericho shivered again, pleasant tingles racing over her skin. Was that normal? She couldn't remember getting so tingly during her other encounters, but it had been a long time and memories faded. Maybe none of those people had just been skilled enough to make her all tingly like those cheesy romance novels described? She let out a breath, realizing she'd been holding it, as his mouth continued to tease her neck and goddammit, okay, so maybe he'd gone and found her weakness because that was niiiice...

"Plus side of having a fake arm," Jericho panted, "it never gets tired." And with a teasing smile, she briefly mimed a handy--right before Cal slid forward to straddle her in the chair, and pulled her forward into his kiss.

A kiss which was, quite literally, electric.

Jericho made a small, surprised sound--seriously, was that normal?--and stiffened right before she melted into it, her hands grabbing at the front of his shirt. Her kiss was a little sloppy, unpolished from lack of practice, but it was eager nonetheless as those little pulses seared right through her and got her heart racing.

With her bionic arm, she reached down and quickly undid the buttons of her shirt, popping off one in the process, and let it hang open to expose her bra (a rather nerdy one; it was neon with a pattern of ringed planets) and the tattoo over her left breast. A second later, and she grabbed at Cal's shirt and started yanking at it, pulling it up and over his head.

"So," she panted, and kissed him again when she'd tossed the shirt aside. "We doing this in the kitchen or what?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2015, 03:04:37 pm »
It'd been too long since he had a kiss like that. Or any kiss worth a damn really.  Sure TRIM had been willing to provide stress relievers to keep some of the subjects from snapping.  A good lay did wonders.  But admittedly even Calixte felt they were lackluster and forced.  Sex was so much better with both very willing participants.

And he was more than happy she was willing.

He'd broken the kiss with a loud smack of his lips, licking his lips and smirking.  Her bra made him snort a little.  Still it was better to just appreciate the view than laugh at it. Because they had boobs inside of them. Reason enough.

"Kitchen for starters, don't see why not.  Maybe the chair, maybe anywhere else you want," he panted, smiling after the shirt disheveled his hair.  He went in again, biting hungrily on her lips until he felt blood. A little too hungry.

Cal moaned, his hands reaching for her chest, gripping her breasts, hands sliding inside the cup of her bra.  He didn't care if they were small. They deserved the same attention as everything else, so his thumbs played along the small knobs of her nipples.  The more his blood rushed, the more it seemed his electrical field was reacting to hers.  It left paths of tingling between them and only made the erection pressing against his zipper all that much more anxious.

[Slapped a label on just in case]
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 03:23:02 pm by Lion »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Perlious Cargo of a Mercurial Nature (Rhi!) (M)
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2015, 04:08:19 pm »
[Good thinkin'! xD]

"Mmph!" Jericho yelped against his mouth when he bit her, and she lightly smacked his shoulder with her real hand. "Dammit, not so hard!"

But whatever objections she had to that, he was soon forgiven as his hands found her breasts, and she shivered and shifted restlessly in the chair as he worked, as her blood thrummed and nipples hardened beneath his thumbs. Shiiiiit. That felt good, like pulses of pleasure zapping through her with each touch, and with a quiet gasp she bit her lip, tasting the blood he'd drawn, and bit back the little pants that wanted to escape. Jeez. Maybe she'd just been with the wrong people? Most people didn't even mess with her breasts aside from a little squeeze and that was it, like just because they were small they didn't want to be played with!

She'd cut more than a few encounters short for that alone.

The back of her neck tingled, the hairs there standing on end, and she was vaguely away that the rest of her hair was growing a little frizzy. But she paid it no mind right then as she instead grabbed at his pants, undoing the button, yanking down the zipper, and shoving them down his hips.

"Help me," she ordered as she tried to work on her own jeans, but with him pinning her to the chair, there was only so much she could do. So instead she kissed him fiercely, biting his lip in revenge (only she didn't draw blood!), and gasped at the small, electric shock that sprang up between them, like she'd shuffled her sock-clad over carpet before touching something metal.

"Ow! What the...?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2015, 04:30:44 pm »
Geeze darling, easy, he thought.  But he didn't dare voice it, lest she become too gentle.  Cal sighed in great relief to feel his manhood freed at last.  Well, sort of.  He still had his underwear on, and it just looked like he'd stuffed a banana down his shorts.  He wasn't embarrassed, but he didn't care to brag during sex.  There was plenty of time for that later.

Cal's heart was thrumming wildly in his chest and the tingling that zipped between them even made him blink twice at her.  "Oh sorry. I've got tingly abilities of sorts.  Your field reacts to my field ect.  Just makes things a bit sparky, won't hurt at all."

Cal laughed and moved low, hands working deftly at her pants, smirking as he pulled them off her.  Kicking his own trousers and boots off, Cal was content to sink between her legs, hands slipping along the warmth between them.  "Off these go too," he whispered, sliding his hands down along her hips and hitching the edges of her undergarments as they went, to pull them from her legs. He leaned in the, pressing his lips against the inside of her thigh, kissing inward toward something more rewarding.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 09:15:31 pm by Lion »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2015, 11:27:13 pm »
'A bit sparky,' he says, Jericho thought with a soft snort and roll of her eyes. 'Won't hurt at all,' he says. It didn't stop the small thread of concern weaving its way through her brain, because hey, these were very sensitive parts he was putting his zappy-ness near!

"Tingly abilities. You mean your psionic...ah...thin gamajigs...?" She trailed off as soon as she started, distracted by the sight of him and wishing he'd lose the underwear--and distracted by her vanishing jeans. She lifted her hips to help him shuck her out of them, then slipped off her panties in the process (hipsters that matched her bra--what could she say, she liked to be stylish even if she was the only one seeing it!) and let them fall around one ankle, leaving her half clothed in just her open button-up, tie, and half-off bra.

Alright, so she wasn't worried enough to actually stop.

Not when his face was between her legs.

Jericho could be a selfish lover when allowed to get away with it, and right then, he was spoiling her--and she was more than happy to be spoiled. She let out a sigh, head tilting back against the backrest, and lazily trailed the fingers of her real hand through his hair while her bionic one gripped the side of the chair. She spread her legs as he kissed along her thighs, propping one leg up onto the edge of the chair, and shifted her hips a little restlessly as she tensed with anticipation.

"Just be careful down there, bucko," she said, fingers tightening in his hair. "Don't fry my clit, alright?" And then, another thought, and she lifted up a little to stare down at the top of his head.

"...I'm wet," she said flatly, announcing the obvious. "You're not gonna electrocute me, are you?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal