Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Stuck In Limbo [Silmeria] [M]  (Read 17006 times)

Stardancer

Re: Stuck In Limbo [Silmeria] [M]
« Reply #160 on: September 10, 2015, 03:19:59 am »
And that was all it took. Tessa came with a loud gasp and cried out Kayden's name as well, shuddering and convulsing being caught in the throes of a very powerful orgasm. His hot seed filling her felt so good, and she knew now she didn't have to worry about getting pregnant.

Still shuddering and gasping as her juices flowed out between her legs and around Kayden's cock.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #161 on: September 10, 2015, 03:36:47 am »
He stopped moving his hand after she came and still moaned and panted softly in the afterglow. It still felt so good as he felt her and her juices around his cock. Slowly he however pulled out and then leant forward giving Tessa a few kisses on her spine before laying beside her caresding her face with his clean hand. He then gave her a slow but intimate kiss.

''Is it to soon if I say I've fallen for you?'' He asked her.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Stardancer

« Reply #162 on: September 10, 2015, 02:38:01 pm »
As the last of the shuddering waves ebbed, Tessa breathed in a gulp of fresh air and relaxed then. That had felt incredible, even better in some ways than the first time they had sex. Relaxing for several seconds, she felt Kayden kiss her along her spine as she lay face-down in the grass and flowers. He was so tender and sweet with her and Tessa felt herself falling even harder than ever before for this man. He had claimed her heart for sure.

Letting him caress her face, she gave him a deep kiss in turn and smiled at him. At the combination of his words, the after effects of the wine, and the sex itself, Tessa beamed at him and before she could stop the words from coming out, she interjected with, "I love you too!"

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #163 on: September 10, 2015, 10:32:02 pm »
Hearing those words made him blush. Love. Could something form so fast? He would not question her feelings though since oddly his feelings were very simular if not the same.

He held her close against him and did not say anything. His hands roamed over her back but refrained from touching any intimate places.

''Come...'' he whispered after a short while. ''lets wash ourselves, eat some breakfast and get some work done.'' he said calmly. Brushing some hairs from her face. ''Unless you wish for another round.'' the last scentence sounded a little bit as a tease though
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Stardancer

« Reply #164 on: September 12, 2015, 06:44:35 am »
Well, the cat's outta the bag now, Tessa thought, blushing as she realized what she had just said. Reveling in the comfort he gave, they simply lay there for a bit in the flower bed, some of the flowers now crushed and crumpled by their love-making.

When asked about round two, she grinned and said, "You bet your ass I do." And indeed Tessa felt like going another round. Still wet and ready to be taken again.

Feeling daring, she reached out for Kayden's dick and began to lightly stroke it. It being both warm and wet from their earlier actions, slicked with both her juices and his own cum. Looking up into his eyes, grinning.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #165 on: September 12, 2015, 07:36:03 am »
Kayden started to moan as Tessa stroked his dick. It got harder again and throbbed.

Kayden once more caressing Tessa's face and kissed her passionatly, let his hands roam over her body before he took each of her breasts in one hand. Squeezing them gently before softly pinching the nipples.

Soon enough though he started to move one hand between her legs. Rubbing her folds before inserting one finger. Another gasp left his mouth. She was still so wet. He inserted another finger. Gently moving them inside of her rubbing her flesh while his thumb pkayed around her clit.

Stardancer

« Reply #166 on: September 13, 2015, 02:57:52 am »
The combination of the breast massage and attention to her sensitive nether region made Tessa gasp, sucking in a deep breath, her hands pausing in their work on giving Kayden a hand-job. The familiar welling of sweetness building up between her legs, her nipples erect and hard.

Panting heavily, she stopped fondling his manhood as the pleasure threatened to overwhelm her again. And soon she came into his hand, her walls twitching and clenching on his fingers in response.

"Ahhhhh!"

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #167 on: September 13, 2015, 03:24:31 am »
Since he already came before it was a lot harder for him and slowly whilest still rubbing her he took out his fingers. ''Last night you told me to fuck you hard. Seeing you're so sensitive right now I will keep it for another time.'' Kayden said softly and leaned towards her ear. ''But I can still fuck you slowly if you want me to''

He took her hand and kissed it as he positioned himself on top of her. Not entering right away but waited briefly until she was recovered again. Teasing her outer flesh with his hard cock first and entered her once again very slow. Only allowing his tip in first. He could not let desire take a hold of him to much since it still had to be pleasurable for Tessa. Not wanting to hurt her so he waited a bit and would not proceed if it was uncomfortable for her.

Stardancer

« Reply #168 on: September 16, 2015, 06:09:35 pm »
The tingling sensations ended a minute or two later, and Tessa panted heavily. As Kayden positioned himself over her once more, but didn't fully enter her yet, she moaned in complaint at this. "What are you waiting for?" she whined a little, her hand brushing against his, urging him to completely penetrate her womanhood with his large dick.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #169 on: September 16, 2015, 11:51:38 pm »
''I can not see your expression remember.'' Kayden whispered before pushing himself in her fully. A breath of delight left his lips and he started to move his hips. Letting him go inside slow but deep over and over. That however until he felt Tessa could handle more and quickened his pace.

Stardancer

« Reply #170 on: September 17, 2015, 12:27:53 am »
As Kayden met Tessa's request and pushed deeply into her, she let out a gasp at the now comfortable feeling of his manhood sheathed inside her walls, his balls framing her pussy like some erotic piece of artwork. Short breaths left her mouth accompanied by his movements and she moved too, lifting her hips up off the ground to do so. Gods, it felt so good. Her hands clutching the grass again underneath her as they 'danced' in carnal union.

As he went faster then, Tessa moaned in reply, also moving her hips quicker. But it still wasn't a completely fast pace yet. Tessa found she did not mind one bit as this was just as good. If not even more pleasurable.

With her first fuck, it had been all about the speed, after of course Tessa had become accustomed to having a cock inside her and thus losing her virginity. There had been a lot of blood though. But after that, Vennis had gotten more rough with her. But not in an abusive way either. Just one of pure lust. And Tessa had complied after the pain had subsided. But it didn't last that long and she hadn't even climaxed then either, it being her first time. The guy was a playboy on the rise though. She having been one of his first playthings as well. She didn't doubt his goal of trying to bed every woman in Teinar eventually.

She still recalled the end of it. Instead of releasing inside of her, he had sprayed his white spunk all over her face, and angrily she had slapped him for it. Called him a bastard and a asshole. Vennis had just laughed and said, "You were a good fuck. But not the best I've had. Or will have." Then he left her after winking at her, saying "See ya 'round, beautiful." And Tessa had thrown a pebble at him, but it missed, hitting the wall of the warehouse they were in instead. Screaming obscenities at him. With Kayden, the man was far nicer and sweeter. And his dick was far more impressive.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #171 on: September 17, 2015, 12:54:58 am »
He kept pounding into her and actually had to activly think not to climax before she did. Knowing that after that he needed a break longer then a few minutes. Feeling and hearing Tessa enjoyed it though was all he wanted and needed to hear.

His oace quickening a little more but still pushed in just as deep. His cock throbbing inside of her wet soft flesh.''T-Tessa... I am going to cum soon..'' he panted once he felt he could not hold back much longer.

Stardancer

« Reply #172 on: September 17, 2015, 04:11:56 am »
Tessa wasn't quite there yet, but soon enough again she would be. Her walls tightened around him as she neared another orgasm. But still not yet here. She could feel Kayden's hard length throb inside her, and that made her future climax near even closer. He was close, she could feel it and his words also said as much. But she couldn't talk, her voice being silenced by all the pleasure she was feeling. Her walls tightened again around his hot cock.

Running her hands down his back, she moaned again as the waves kept on intensifying. Soon...

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #173 on: September 17, 2015, 05:23:37 am »
After being able to stop his release for another few ninutes, Kayden came again. His hot cum once more filling her up. When he came though he pressed his lips on Tessa's and still kept moving his hips hoping it was enough to make her still climax too.

His body trembled slightly and as he filled her his strength slowly seemed to leave him.

Stardancer

« Reply #174 on: September 17, 2015, 09:44:26 am »
Feeling his seed fill her up once more, plus those few minutes were enough to make Tessa reach her own peak and she came not long after Kayden did. Breathing heavily into his neck, she gasped as her body shuddered and trembled again in the throes of passion.

"Kaaaaaydennnnn." she moaned out. Tessa was now becoming exhausted and she too would need a rest.

His cum had dribbled out of her and onto the grass, staining the greenness there with white stickiness. The grass beneath them was bent and smashed flat from their love-making. Tessa closed her eyes as the last of the shudders passed through her, and soon began to fall asleep right there. She definitely needed to sleep after all that.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #175 on: September 17, 2015, 10:16:45 am »
Slowly Kayden pulled out. The last bit of cum from his cock dripping on her clit before he laid down beside her. He felt insanely satisfied and exhausted.

He pulled her close and caresed her before falling asleep himself

Stardancer

« Reply #176 on: September 19, 2015, 12:56:59 am »
After an hour and a half, Tessa awoke more refreshed. Noticing Kayden had wrapped his arms around her as they slept. Smiling, she gave him a kiss on the lips and stroked his chest a bit hoping he'd wake up soon.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #177 on: September 19, 2015, 02:08:03 am »
His eyelids squeezed a little at first. Like a child who wanted to stay asleep while the light already had reached him and they opened slowly, revealing his opal colored eyes.

''Hello beautiful'' he whispered. He felt her naked body against his own. Her breasts against his chest and his leg had moved between hers as they slept. His leg was wet with both his and her lovejuices but it did not disgusted him at all. After all he had the guts to put it inside of her so why would he be.

Stardancer

« Reply #178 on: September 19, 2015, 02:34:37 pm »
"Finally decided to wake up, huh?" Tessa teased a little, running a hand across his arm.

She too felt as well as saw his naked body against hers and snuggled up closer to him, enjoying the warmth it provided. She looked into his eyes then, the milky white irises unseeing in a physical sense, but she knew that he could "see" her in his own special way. The fact that he called her beautiful thrilled her.

"You're not so bad yourself, you know. After all, I can't be too picky in Limbo, now can I?" She playfully swatted his arm as she said this.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #179 on: September 19, 2015, 02:42:10 pm »
Kayden chuckled softly before placing a soft kiss on Tessa's lips. ''People can be picky wherever they are. I think if I was some kind of spoiled douchebag, sex would not really be on your mind.'' he said softly.

''Shall we wash ourselves and eat something?'' his stomach rumbled. Sex was after all still something that consumed energy.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal