Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Stardancer's Characters  (Read 447 times)

Stardancer

Stardancer's Characters
« on: February 08, 2015, 04:09:58 pm »
All my characters!

Midhaven

Rogue: Street Girl
This character has not had an easy life, living on the streets of the Midhaven. Her parents were originally from Aedolis before circumstances forced them to flee for safety in which they ended up in the Midhaven and had Rogue a couple years or so later. This life is all Rogue has ever known, unless some kind soul can show her a better future. Plots can be anything really.

Teinar

Tessa: Girl Equipped With A Flare Gun
Tessa is an explorer, scavenger and forager for the underground city of Teinar. Threads can include any kind of Teinar plot, Wastelands plot or subterrain plot, or even the Meeting Place.

Wanderers & Independents

Plerona: Alien Telekinetic & Traveler
Plerona, the sister to Orion is from the planet of Trenope in the Pleiades. Like all her kind, Plerona is kind and compassionate with a personal spirituality focused on hope. She has the gift of telekinesis and does a lot of traveling on private space shuttles her people have fashioned for those of them that wish to travel the stars and learn about other civilizations. She sometimes travels with her brother, other times by herself. Plots can include different types of things, I'm open to whatever you wanna throw my way, provided it works with the character concept!

Orion: Alien Telepath & Traveler
Orion, the brother to Plerona is also from the planet of Trenope in the Pleiades. He values peaceful relations and friendliness like any Trenopian would. His own spiritual beliefs revolve around knowledge and understanding as much as he can. His psionic gift is telepathy. Orion, along with his sister likes to travel especially to gain more and more knowledge. He uses small space shuttles granted to his people for this very purpose and can sometimes be found traveling alongside his sister, but not always as he does have his own goals in mind. Plot ideas are varied, so shoot me a message if you've got one that works!

Briia: Alien Diplomat & Fighter
Briia is an alien from the planet of Hatune near the dog star Sirius. She is both a diplomat and a fighter, her people having strong ties with the Trenopians. Honorable and courageous, Briia has gone on many missions to serve her people and others around the universe. Any spacecrafts in need of aid, her people are likely to receive word of it and will move in to give their help in whatever way is required. Plots can include space battles, alliances, friendship threads, exploration plots and many more. If you want to thread with this character, send me a PM and we'll discuss it.

Evadne: Flameling
An earthbound star in humanoid form, Evadne travels the universe in her many explorations of many worlds and civilizations. Kind, loving and open-minded, she is a fine example of what a Flameling is. Having seen and witnessed much over the course of many millennia, she is a powerful being of light and beauty. The most common plots for Evadne are exploration and adventure plots but other types can be considered. She would make a great friend for an angel character or another light-being, or anyone really. She avoids evil like the plague though.

More characters to come!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 09:30:29 pm by Stardancer »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal