Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Ew, Get Away... Creep. (Ana)  (Read 7432 times)

Brisinger987

Re: Ew, Get Away... Creep. (Ana)
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2014, 12:07:15 pm »
The vectors around Mirike shimmered, and she smirked as they entered the cell, the officers finally taking her breathalyser and determining that she was drunk. Once she was in the cell, she took control of her mind, and popped the second capsule, which would bring her back down.

It was her idea. Her master plan for situations like this. There was no proof that she had ever had the capsules, and she had taken a breathalyser. She was off the hook.

She paced for a minute, the vectors invisible against the gleaming light of the white cell, and she turned to Aki.

"So, your name is Akio. You sound like you would have a great obituary."

Anadwen

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2014, 12:21:13 pm »
He gave her a frown. "Whatever your name is, I bet it'd make a better one, especially if they included a picture." he muttered, closing his eyes, and turning his head away. Wish he'd be in a different cell...

"If you attempt a murder here, you won't get away. We're alone here, and there are cameras. Can't you see them? You'd be officially considered a criminal." he exclaimed then, pointing one finger at the corner of the room. The camera in it was quite visible.

He opened his eyes again, and turned to the girl. "If you try to kill me, things will get ugly." he warned her, in a surprisingly cold and emotionless voice.

Brisinger987

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2014, 12:29:31 pm »
"Kill you? HA!" Mirike laughed as she sat down, using her vectors to examine the wound she had inflicted.

"It was just becoming a good fight. Now let me see what damage I did." Mirike frowned as she looked at the wound. It wasn't major, and she decided there was no point treating him with bandages, as the wound wasn't deep enough.

"But you need to learn to not stare. I get enough shit about the way I look. I don't need shit from some teenager too." She sighed, feeling the urge for pizza all of a sudden. She really wanted pizza.

Anadwen

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2014, 12:39:49 pm »
Aki had to bite his tongue as she didn't attempt to attack him, and pulled his leg back from her, still somewhat distrustful. Maybe she wasn't that horrible, but still...

"Hey, you should feel honored that your front and your behind is majestic enough to get stared at." he uttered, shrugging. "Nature doesn't gift everyone like that." A mischievous smirk appeared on his lips, and his turquoise eyes flashed.

"If you get stared at, it's most likely cause your suit is so tight it shows all of you... I'd suggest, you know, wearing something that isn't skin-tight." he added then, waving his hand at her. "And I need to get a new coat..." He rolled his eyes over, and tugged at the torn sleeve. "This one is in scraps!" he commented with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

Brisinger987

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2014, 01:42:26 pm »
Mirike listened to his comment, before her brain processed it, and she blushed, looking away from him. This kid thought she was attractive, and that shocked her a bit.

"No-one's ever said my looks were a gift. I've certainly never thought of myself that way..." She mumbled to herself, only shooting fleeting glances at Aki. She felt nervous now, hearing that this kid was actually attracted to her. That this kid found her even remotely appealing.

She finally worked up the courage to speak, but found herself unsure of what to say.

"What about my hair?"

Anadwen

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2014, 01:56:26 pm »
Aki narrowed his eyes. She seemed kind of flustered after being complimented, even though it was such a strange compliment. And her hair? Well...

"Your hair is really weird." he concluded then, and a slightly mischievous smirk appeared on his lips.
"I like that."

It had a nice, unusual color. Whether it was dyed or not didn't really matter, but its appearance matched her face rather well. Aki has always been attracted to the unconventional and unusual...

Brisinger987

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2014, 02:57:21 pm »
She hugged her knees, feeling rather shy now, and when he complemented her hair, she shot him a soft glance, realising he wasn't as bad as she had thought. Maybe she had overreacted slightly to his comments.

"Thank you..." She smiled, using her vectors to begin threading his coat back together, taking the frayed ends and tears and sewing them back together.

"There you go. Repaired the damage, for the most part."

Anadwen

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2014, 03:04:36 pm »
Surprised at the unexpected favor, Aki looked down at the sleeves of his coat, and carefully studied them. Really, the holes were no longer there... "Thanks." he mumbled, shooting a short glance in her direction, before putting his arms down on his half-bent knees.

"I wonder how much time has passed by now... It feels like an eternity, but this way, it could have been three hours just as well as it could have been three minutes." he sighed, looking at the door.

A part of his mind started awakening. It was like a distant voice, screaming deep in the caverns of his thoughts, yearning to be set free on a rampage.

Let me out! Get out of here! Let me out, and I'll get you out! Be strong, let me out! I'm stronger than you... So let me out! Let me take over, and I'll get you out of here!

He shook his head, raking his hands through his hair. Silence wasn't doing him any good.

Brisinger987

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2014, 03:11:22 pm »
Mirike sat there for a minute, contemplating the implications of what this boy had said, her emotions growing more unstable by the second.

They had only been in the room a grand total of three minutes, but already she had seen this boy show that she was likable, something she had never felt before.

Then, soon enough, she was crying, unable to control her emotions any longer. she let the tears strem down her face, and she turned to him, deciding to tell.

"You're the first guy that's ever told me my hair is nice... Ever... And you're the first guy that's ever told me that I'm attractive..."

Anadwen

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2014, 03:17:38 pm »
"Ah... Don't cry." Aki sighed, shifting over towards her, and bending over his legs to look her straight in the eyes. "I only said what I thought. If no one ever told you... Well... Maybe they lied." he shrugged, softly putting one hand under her chin to lift it up.

"From the little I know about people - after all, I'm not that old - they don't always say what they think. I never asked anyone why, but that's how it is." he said in a silent voice. "And if it will make you any happier, no one has ever called me likable, either. So you're still better off."

Brisinger987

« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2014, 03:21:39 pm »
She locked eyes with him for a minute, her eyes misty with tears, and a solitary teardrop rolled into Aki's hand.

And on pure impulse, she gently pulled him towards her, using her vectors as a rather subtle encouragement.

And suddenly, her lips locked with his. She had no idea of what had come over her, all she knew was that she hadn't intended to kiss him.

Her thoughts didn't feel like her own, and her actions matched nothing she had done before.

"You're more likable than most..."

Anadwen

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2014, 03:28:56 pm »
For a moment, Aki was completely knocked off. He wasn't sure what to do, never having kissed a girl before, but eventually, he just let her lead him, and managed to pull off a decent kiss, letting her press her lips against his. If he could blush, he most likely would, but fortunately, he didn't really possess that ability.

"Uh... Thanks..." he muttered, looking away, partly still in shock and partly in embarrassment for not knowing what to do.

Brisinger987

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2014, 03:54:50 pm »
She took a few seconds to come round, but she came to her senses, not quite remembering what had happened.

A sharp slap resounded through the room as she slapped him for his perceived actions.

In her eyes, he had kissed her and she was innocent, and had every right to slap. What she didn't quite grasp was how, why, when, and the truth.

"How dare you kiss me?!"

Anadwen

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2014, 04:05:23 pm »
Narrowing his eyes after receiving an unjustified slap, Aki gave her a cold, detached face. "I didn't kiss you. You did it first. I wouldn't even think about kissing a girl." he replied, crossing his arms at his chest.

"All I did was tell you not to cry." If this what he gets for trying to be nice... No, thank you!

He pulled himself away once again, and took his position with crossed legs in the corner once again.

Brisinger987

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2014, 12:59:24 am »
"I kissed you?..." Mirike looked at her vectors, and she set them to curl round her in an orb, the new invisible forcefield turning black very suddenly.

"I didn't mean to... I don't... I can't..." She began sobbing, the sound audible through the shield.

"I don't know what I was thinking... I'm an idiot..." The black vectors were hovering above their master, ready to cut the first person to approach in half.

Then, as if by fate, the door opened, but no guards came in. Instead, Seluku, his golden hair in it's usual fashion, stepped through the door. He smirked as he looked at Aki, and saw the black orb round Mirike.

"My, my, my. What did you do to do this? Impressive."

Anadwen

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2014, 08:48:28 am »
Another figure stepped from behind the blonde man. Tsuruki, grinning in a rather provocative manner, shoved his brother aside, and gave Mirike a malicious glare, reveling in the poor situation she was in. "What's up, Grasshead? What did you do to piss the cops off that bad?" he asked.

Aki instinctively reduced his movement to the bare minimum, but prepared to attack if the two men would attempt to do something. He didn't like the look of either of them - neither the smug, nor the rude one gave out an air of good intentions, and he had enough intuition and common sense to figure that out. Besides, they both resembled the girl.

Brisinger987

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2014, 02:07:08 pm »
Mirike's sobbing was reduced to nothingness as her brothers arrived, and she cleared her throat, eyes and face, glad she never wore makeup.

"You two. I wish they had sent Marake, or anyone really. Anyone except you two." Mirike stood up, her vectors becoming transparent again.

Seluku projected an image into Aki's mind, showing him his fears, and watching it unravel in his mind.

"You are truly interesting. What on earth did you do to make her cry?"

Anadwen

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2014, 02:20:54 pm »
Aki's eyes widened at the sight that unraveled before them. It was surreal, and yet he knew far too well just what it was. The world went into a strange spectrum, nearly monochrome, but extremely sharp. And he knew the surges of power in him, too, threatening to rip his own self into pieces.

It was almost like real, and yet he knew by a distant part of his sane mind that it wasn't.

There was no trigger to launch it now, and he remained in his true conscience, but everything else was just like always.

Tsuruki frowned at the kid, shaking in the corner. He saw how Aki bent forwards, pressing his forearms to his stomach and chest. Off course... "Seluku, you bastard, why the f*** did you have to do that again? We're just gonna get chased!" he growled at his brother, stepping near Akira to examine what was happening with him.

However, when he pushed his chin up with the tip of his boot, the sight scared him. Aki's skin was paper-pale, but his irises turned yellow from their usual blue, and they were surrounded by a black void instead of whites. Even his dark hair started to turn white.

"Leave me..." Aki growled, turning his head up to face Tsuruki, barring his teeth. The Velorak frowned. "Move yo ass, Grasshead. Something is wrong with this guy!" he called out over his shoulder.

Brisinger987

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2014, 02:43:59 pm »
Seluku grinned as he watched the images, until Tsuruki broke the peace.

"Oh come on Tsu, it's only a bit of fun..." He watched, content with his work, until he saw what the boy was doing.

"Yes, let's leave." Seluku knelt down, and placed his hand on the boy's head, activating his paralyzing touch, the purple electricity arcing between his fingers.

The paralysis would leave Aki completely limp for a good 10-15 minutes, no matter how strong he was.

In Mirike's mind, this was unsure territory for her. The boy hadn't been like this against her. Whatever Seluku had done had clearly hit home.

"Seluku, you goddamn idiot. Come on, let's go."

Anadwen

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2014, 02:56:12 pm »
Tsuruki moved over to pick Mirike up and carry her out, scoffing at his brother. "You're f***ed up, Seluku. If you want to torture someone, do it by hands like a man." he commented on him, but the boy on the floor got his attention once again.

By then, all of Aki was completely white, even his coat, except for those eyes. He was hardly moving, but apparently he didn't get completely paralyzed.

"I said... Leave... Or I'll kill you!" he growled, his voice now completely different. It resembled a beast of some kind rather than a boy.

Tsuruki instinctively made a step back. He could sense that something was wrong...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal