Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hey There, Hi There, Hello There!  (Read 626 times)

Anonymous

Hey There, Hi There, Hello There!
« on: April 25, 2008, 04:27:01 pm »
Hello, hello.

You can call me Panda, for the sake of ease and I'm going to give this a whirl.  

it's been a long time since I've tried a game out that is open to this level, especially with a character that is this complicated, but hey, I'm gagging to brush off the dust, so why not.  

I've been roleplaying for 8/9 years now and I've done a variety of things but for the last 4/5 years, I've stuck to specific game types so this isn't so much new as it is, 'rusty' for me.  

I have probably shot myself in the foot for bringing in such a complex character, but as I work out the kinks, I will add to the application.  The concept is basically a necromancer with squatter issues.  It's a kind of possession, but not in the floating off the bed, doing bad things with crucifixes kind of way.  Or rather, that isn't part of plan, but after a few drinks...No, I'm kidding.  That's weird.

And also gross.

Ok, so.  I'm 23, British, hates job, loves money, loves all manner of geekery. I am keen to get going, so expect a post from me in the next few days.  Um...

That's all I can think of ^^.  Hello!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Hey There, Hi There, Hello There!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 08:31:17 pm »
Welp.

I'm Shizzy. You'll see me around of course, bitching, biting, and generally attacking people with some form of foam something or other. You'll find stuff about me pretty much everywhere really. Except that I'm a form of disease. Yeah you'll find that information riiiiight here.

ANYWAY.

Do you taste groovy with garlic and gravy? 8D

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 04:07:00 am »
You'll find me more pleasing  if you dunk me in hot sauce and roll me in a tortilla.  Or, you know if you want to go the English route, dice me and serve me next to Toad in the Hole. ^_^

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 07:09:34 am »
I have zero clue what that second route is so I will opt for chocolate sauce, nougat, and then some batter then eventually batter for deep frying.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 12:56:13 pm »
Quote from: "Shizzy"
I have zero clue what that second route is so I will opt for chocolate sauce, nougat, and then some batter then eventually batter for deep frying.

...I feel like a mars bar

>>.

Is it a good sign when people want to eat you?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2008, 02:16:36 pm »
Well, I think it's both good and bad. Good because it's rather flattering! I mean, you're good enough to EAT! Bad because, well...getting eaten is never really a good thing. Quite painful and unpleasant overall, so I hear. :B

Bwahaha, welcome, missy! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! *bounces happily*
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2008, 06:29:26 pm »
Hmm.  Well, stick an orange in me and call me Roast Duck.

Make sure the oven is toasty, though.  I don't want to be chilly!

Hang on...YouknowwhoIam?! Nooooooooooo! My secret identity is revealed! -Melts-

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal