Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hello there, it's nice to meet you, may I assassinate you? [Bris]  (Read 416 times)

Anadwen

It was quite a beautiful afternoon. Truly, it was warm - at least for the local conditions - and all of the city, though quite crowded and busy like on other days, seemed somehow calmer, at least to Shunsuke, taking one lousy bag of groceries home. And by that meaning a couple of candy bars and a salad for Naori to prepare. Yes, a wonderful afternoon.

The streets, leading towards the bigger residences, were usually not as busy and crowded as the rest, and that was why he always enjoyed taking a walk through there. He raised his glance up at the sky, and his lips formed a slight smile. It has been long since it was this calm... The council had him busy for weeks and weeks, and he didn't have the opportunity to spend time with Naori over the past two months. What she quite loudly let him know about...

But hopefully, the following weeks would be peaceful. He went on, closer towards his house, and decided to take it by the longer route, to enjoy the beautiful afternoon. What bad could happen, right?

Brisinger987

Re: Hello there, it's nice to meet you, may I assassinate you? [Bris]
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 01:03:32 pm »
Watch your prey, a true hunter examines every behaviour, every movement, every word. Nothing can be ignored. Shei reminded himself, watching his target from the shadows, all but invisible to everyone. He was a master, and this was his chance. His chance to take out a target.

Or he could study the target. He had no time frame. Just come back to the employer when the contract was fulfilled.

He approached the target, his mask covering his face, and as he walked, the target moved, causing the pair to collide.

Shei hit the ground, and remembered the second rule.

The target is always unaware you are an assassin until you have failed.

Anadwen

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 01:10:44 pm »
Actually, Shunsuke didn't realize someone was walking the opposite direction. Gazing at the sky, he completely lost sense of that, and really didn't notice the man till he literally bashed into him. He gasped, dropping the bag with groceries, and stumbling back, only narrowly avoiding losing his balance.

"Oh, my, I'm sorry! I wasn't looking and didn't notice you walking the other way..." he apologized, picking the salad that rolled out of the bag up, and offering the man a slim hand to help him up. "Are you alright, sir? All apologies for that..."

Brisinger987

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 01:18:31 pm »
"I'm fine thank you." He accepted the hand graciously and stood up, removing his mask.

"I'm Shei. Shei Zhenmu." He held his hand for a handshake, faking a smile.

"Let me help you with this." He picked up a few of the bags of groceries, his black metal gloves sparking slightly.

"I'm so sorry, I need to learn to watch where I'm going..."

Anadwen

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 01:28:16 pm »
"It's a pleasure to meet you," Shunsuke replied, slightly bowing. "Shunsuke Nishiyama." he introduced himself, and took the bag from Shei. "Don't worry about that, it's just one bag of candy and salad." he assured him with a warm smile.

He wasn't the least bit concerned about his groceries. After all, he could just buy new!

"It's such a beautiful day that one doesn't want to look at the ground, right?" he attempted to joke.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal