Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Shattering [Bris!]  (Read 4324 times)

Anadwen

Re: Shattering [Bris!]
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2014, 02:20:00 am »
TRIM built it... All the blood started boiling in Ryu's veins. Little strands of plasma appeared in the air around him, cracking and disappearing. If that was how it was, all remorse or holding back in him was gone, and it wouldn't return. It was built by TRIM, it had to be destroyed!

He gripped the handle of his sword, and the moment he saw the mountain of metal charging, he leaped up, his muscles tensing up and stretching like thousands of bowstrings, woven into the figure of a man. And he flew like an arrow, making a turn in the air and leaving a trace of shimmering, heated air behind him.

Landing on the roof on the other side of the street, he begun charging a blast as huge as possible. It didn't only envelop his sword, but also crept up his hands and arms. It was so hot that even he started sweating, though it hovered above his skin and didn't touch him directly. The moment it would be released, it would be an enormous blast. If it would hit the house on the other side instead of the android, it could destroy it completely...

Brisinger987

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2014, 02:38:39 pm »
The nanites on the outer layer of Aemilius' skin turned to their original liquid form, and a circuit in his head activated, allowing him more power to servos and motor control. He would be stronger, faster, more agile.

The nanites sectioned, and an orange light crept through the section gaps, getting brighter and brighter, until Aemilius released a beam that collided midway with the plasma burst, creating a gargantuan explosion, with the shockwave knocking Aemilius flying.

"Gah, dammit!"

Anadwen

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2014, 02:49:20 pm »
When Ryutari released the blow, it knocked his own self back. He hit the roof with his back, further tearing his clothes. It was massive, as it crashed against the beam that the android released. He instinctively covered his face with his left arm - getting it even more burned - and pressed himself onto the surface of the roof, breathing heavily.

He would have sworn that his clothes got burned right onto his skin. It hurt, and it was hella difficult to get back up, but he refused to just give up like that. The explosion destroyed a quite large area, five, ten meters around them?

He wasn't even sure if he can charge another blast. His legs felt like rubber, he was barely standing.

Brisinger987

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2014, 03:08:06 pm »
Aemilius found himself inside a pile of rubble, and data feeding from his body now indicated he was armless, and his left leg was severely damage.

Deciding that this mission was do or die right now, he broke free of the rubble tearing one leg off and damaging the other, before flying over to Ryutari, and facing the man.

"You are the most skilled adversary I have ever faced. You fight with the ferocity of a man wronged, and I can't help but wonder... Did you really commit the crimes they say you did?"

Aemilius was using his flight mode to support himself, trying to avoid falling over.

Anadwen

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2014, 03:14:03 pm »
"All I did was steal a fighter ship to get out of the way when I was supposed to become another lab rat for TRIM. All I did was defend my own rights." Ryutari replied, wiping off the blood and sweat, flowing down his temples on the right side of his face. His right hand was still clenched around his sword.

Even his vision was getting blurred. It seemed like he really did some damage to his opponent, too, but he himself wasn't exactly in a good shape...

"I don't know what shit they told you, but I'm not a thief, murderer, or anything along the lines."

Brisinger987

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2014, 03:09:17 am »
"You're tone and body language don't indicate that you're lying, neither do your homeostatic static signs. TRIM can't shut me down. Go, I've got some bounty hunters to hurt." Aemilius turned round, having already detected another bounty hunter that had caught on.

The mecha was huge, standing at the same size as Aemilius, and it had its swords drawn, ready to fight.

"Go. I've decided you're innocent, and TRIM can't stop me. I'm allowed to make calls on the battlefield, it's part of my data collection."

Anadwen

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2014, 03:16:13 am »
Ryutari couldn't do anything but stare through the red veil, slowly falling onto his vision. His own blood was burning him in his eyes, and thinking prove to be rather difficult, even. This thing let him go? But... But why? It could think for itself?

The pieces didn't fit together.

He made a step forwards, but his body collapsed under his own weight, falling onto the broken and burned surface of the roof.

Brisinger987

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2014, 11:41:53 am »
The mecha went to stab Ryu, but Aemilius threw himself in the way, opening up his core at the front, and uploading his consciousness to the TRIM ship.

As the core was exposed to more elements, a runaway reaction began, and suddenly a directed explosion went off, vaporising the heavy mecha, and leaving the smell of metal in the air.

Somewhere nearby, another TRIM bounty hunter closed in, but the sound of something nearby frightened them, and from the elevator, stepped another Aemilius, the body fresh and new, built in the event that Aemilius' original form was damaged or destroyed, and his consciousness could be uploaded.

Anadwen

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2014, 12:25:41 pm »
For a moment, Ryu regained his consciousness among the rubble, to notice the new robot. His hazy sight didn't recognize the android he fought before in that shape, and he naturally assumed it was another bounty-hunter going after him.

He raised himself to his knees and elbows as he could, smearing the blood from his forearms all around himself, and attempted to stand up, though still shaking. He was in no condition to fight now... Running would be the best choice.

Brisinger987

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2014, 03:53:35 am »
A low sound emanated from the new version of Aemilius, and it's whole nature was different. It was an entirely different character.

But before it could move, it was ripped apart by a rocket blast from behind it. This blast had resulted from the bounty hunter behind the robot. Albeit with a different mission.

To protect Ryu.

Her jetpack ignited, and she soared to the heights of the cavern, scanning for her targets. Ever bounty hunter after Ryu was scouring the rooftops. And one by one, her sniper took them all out, each one outfitted for the close quarters of the city below.

Anadwen

« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2014, 09:49:01 am »
All the noise behind him made Ryu turn around. He watched the bounty hunter as he attempted to quickly escape, however, in the state he was in 'quickly' meant 'slower than walking pace'. But that was just what he was like - he'd keep crawling even if he'd be on the verge of death.

There was nothing like giving up. That bounty hunter gave him enough time to crawl into a backstreet, where could finally drop down with his back to the wall of a house, and catch his breath. With the corner of his eye, he still watched the strange figure that appeared out of nowhere, though - the strange figure that, by some strange accident, just saved his ass.

Brisinger987

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2014, 02:35:50 pm »
She saw something move in the corner of her scope, a flicker, and as she adjusted, she saw Ryu. She had to protect him. She had to.

"Found you." She said.

As if on cue, a bounty hunter rounded the corner, and as he drew his gun, the sound of the laser searing a hole in him would be the world Ryu experienced. Except for the loud sound of the sniper rifle, splattering the insides of the bounty hunter over concrete.

"Boom. Headshot."

Anadwen

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2014, 02:43:19 pm »
It was nothing but instinct that made Ryutari raise his arms before his head at the expected attack, which he noticed in the last moment. But there was no attack. All he saw was that weird bounty hunter... Why was that person helping him?

It's not like he had anyone that would send her after him.

Butterfly?

No, definitely not Butterfly. She was gone for ages and hasn't contacted him since. Besides, she's already done enough for him. But then who...?

He was getting too old for this shit.

Brisinger987

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2014, 02:49:47 pm »
A bounty hunter ran past her, and her data-tracker told her the man's name.

"Hey, Bosy, catch." She threw her sniper to the man, who caught it.

Just in time for it to go into meltdown, as the searing heat made the air around it ignite, engulfing Bosy in a ball of flame.

She watched, before drawing her pistols and flying by another bounty hunter, and riddling him with bullets, leaving him floating in shell casings and blood.

Finally, she landed by Ryu.

"Oh my gawd! I am so excited to meet you, I'm Skarlett, big fan by the way, got hired to help you, someone said they want you alive, well and working, just doing my job, but oh my god, you're hurt..." The words spewed from her mouth at blinding pace, as if she had drunk loads of coffee and now it had kicked her system into overdrive.

"Oh no... They hurt you..."

Anadwen

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2014, 03:09:48 pm »
For a moment, Ryutarinonly stared at her. That woman sure talked fast... Big fan? Got hired to get him? Wow. Nothing made sense at all... Well, guess that cluelessness would have happened. He only managed to stop giving her a completely blank stare when she mentioned his beat-up state.

"Uh. It's nothing." Just two moderately deep cuts, three large burns, blood loss and countless smaller bruises and scratches. "I'm fine." Not in the slightest.

He held onto the wall behind him to demonstrate he really was fine, but it somehow... Took more effort than he expected, and he was forced back down. Damn.

"Maybe not completely, but I have yet to kick the bucket."

Brisinger987

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2014, 03:17:14 pm »
"OOOOOH, I got this cool new gel that a friend suggested, she says that it's great for aging and stuff, and she buys loads cause she wants to stay looking all young and stuff, but she also said it's really good for helping heal injuries, and it can do lots of other stuff, it's really good polish, and surprisingly nice to flavour food with, and it's completely safe to eat and stuff, so like, I use it for everything, so you can have some for your burns and cuts!" She blurted out, spewing her tale in a matter of seconds, and producing a canister, attaching it to a nozzle on her wrist bracer.

"I wonder how the canister will work with my flamethrower nozzle, it should be fine, I mean, the canister says inflammable, and that means it can't get set on fire right? Or does it? WAIT. I think it means it can be set on fire. No, it can't mean that, it has an "in-" prefix, it has to mean it can't be set on fire." She pressed a release, and a small burst of flame came out.

"OH SHITE." She panicked, letting the button go, and taking the canister out.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry."

Anadwen

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2014, 03:29:36 pm »
"God help me. "Ryu muttered, giving her another almost-blank stare of his narrow eyes. "Geez, just let it be." This girl was a fast talker but oh, lord, did she seem dumb!

He untied the shirt that he has lousily placed around his shoulder and side in combat, and tore it to a few smaller pieces. He wasn't a kid anymore, he could take care of himself... With a few cautious moves - as not to move his body too much to avoid more pain - he took even the tight (and largely destroyed) tank top off, quite well getting all of his body from just waist up exposed, and tied the pieces of his shirt around the biggest wounds. There was t enough... Even after tearing up the top, most of his arms was still exposed.

"Do you have any clothes you don't need?" he asked the girl bleakly.

Brisinger987

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2014, 03:40:33 pm »
"Um, I would give you my cape, but my cape is far too valuable for that. See, this cape cost me 400 creds, and it was on a recommendation from a friend who thought that it would match my old armour, but I didn't like it, so I thought, I can't let the cape go to waste, so I got myself this armour, and it works so much better with this look." Without even looking, she drew her pistol, and domed a bounty hunter one rooftop over.

"And besides, the colour was way off, this cape is more of a violet, while my old armour had royal purple under the plating, so the colours didn't match at all, it was terrible, and my friend said it looked good, and I was like "Only if rainbow is the new fashion". God, some people just don't understand that armour is about looks. If you're armour isn't cool and/or intimidating, what is the damned point of wearing it?!" With one hand, she manually applied the gel, while a bounty hunter tried to sneak up on her and Ryu, and got a face full of flamethrower.

"Ugh, and my old armour was more gun metal grey, while this is more gun metal silver, I just love this so much more, it's even got worn steel highlights!"

Anadwen

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2014, 03:47:48 pm »
"Uhm... Fine... I don't care what it is, I just need something to tear up and wrap around my arms." he muttered, rolling his eyes over. How could she talk so much, and about something so irrelevant when they were in a serious situation?

Though... The way she casually disposed of all the bounty-hunters was nearly amazing.

Brisinger987

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2014, 03:54:33 pm »
"I know!" She dropped everything she was doing and took a sprinting leap off the rooftop, flying over to the bounty hunter who had been shot, and bringing him back to Ryu.

"He doesn't need his clothes anymore, and besides, he has no taste in fashion. Oh my god, those shoes DO NOT match that belt, and the colours are just off. The trousers are a concrete grey but the t-shirt is cement grey. And the armour plating isn't a bright enough white. Ugh, people have no sense these days." She heard a bounty hunter cock a gun, and instantly huffed.

"Can you give me a minute with my target, honestly, do you people not have any decency? I know someone just like you, who interrupts every sentence with something she just HAS to say, no respect for what anyone says." She spun round, shooting one of his knee caps, throwing the knife from the corpse she had brought over into the other, and shooting a grapple cord into him, pulling him over, punching him in the stomach and throwing him to the ground before torching him.

"Rude."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal