Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Mason's Wants and limits  (Read 384 times)

masonwolf

Mason's Wants and limits
« on: March 28, 2014, 06:05:53 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
 I like war and casual plots, but I mainly want to introduce my Character's race to the world.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
 I hate Crossovers, don't bring them in.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Every day... quite literally.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
1 week I send a PM, after another week of not hearing back I may start to get agitated.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I just love to RP, if you want to then look me up on Skype and we can RP... just be sure to tell me whom you are.

Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?)
I find that to be a good way to RP faster but somethings I like to go easy. if you want to Volley me then just say so.

Anything else?
If you need character help then just ask, I work with other people's characters all the time.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
 I am okay with small stuff like... like a character pushes my character out of the way of a bullet but a insta-punch or shot to the leg Is something I may need to point out.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
Can you feel the love tonight! I'm good with all love but I like it to build up over time.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
I've written it so I'm good.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
I'm fine with it, it is the circle of life after all.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
If it's war then it's okay, but outside of that I get a little creep-ed out.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?)
You can try overpowering a 6 foot Wolfen but other than that I'm okay with it.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)
Not without my consent

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.)
Same as Transforming, My Consent

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
I get lonely sometimes, send me a PM or Cbox message if you want to RP.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal