Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Want a job? Go to the bar.[open]  (Read 621 times)

masonwolf

Want a job? Go to the bar.[open]
« on: March 15, 2014, 06:14:32 pm »
Cancer station's bar has all of your races drinking away, you got your humans, your elves, then you have this guy who is a 6'9" wolf humanoid towering over everyone even while sitting in the back with a holopad and a half glass full of whiskey, the closest thing to the alcohol back home. he flipped through the different job offers from people who've seen his postings for a job, most of them were for carrying cargo or being a underpaid mechanic for the station's many different areas. he let out a small puff of flames from his mouth from the alcohol and his magic mixing in his blood, he had to expel it in some sort of manner besides belching like a true drunk and spewing flames like a dragon.

he put the holopad down and ran his fingers through his fur on his head and looked around the bar which he spent most of his time trying to get a little drunk from the human alcohol which was four times less alcoholic than his race's brews which were enough to make a space dragon spew fire and his lunch in a matter of seconds. he let out another puff of fire before taking another sip and looked at the patrons who were either too drunk or didn't care if a new species was in the bar. he was the first of his kind to jump away from his system due to the fear of a space cruiser devourer past their stars, which he found to be a load of hammercow (A cow like creature with a hammer look to it's head) dung. He watched the entrance into the bar hoping a ship captain would come in and hire him for what he's the best at, weapons and fighter piloting.

Donkey Ridin

Re: Want a job? Go to the bar.[open]
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 08:09:20 pm »
Parasect let out a heavy sigh as he walked into the bar. "How is it my fault he died? He was an incompetent teenager." He muttered to himself. He walked over to the first person he saw, the wolf like creature that seemed to tower over everyone else. "Excuse me neanderthal, what is your current vocation?" He asked in his monotone voice.

masonwolf

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 10:25:31 pm »
He smiled a bit as the plant being entered the bar and went straight for him and asked of his vocation, he took a drink of his whiskey and let out another puff of fire from his mouth to burn the alcohol from his system. "Drem yol lok Plant monster, I have no vocation at the moment... but I am a veteran Pilot and Soldier of the Santorian orbital Navy." for a giant fire breathing wolf he seems to have a tongue and bite of the ice cold expanses of space.  "If you're here to hire a weapons expert or fighter Pilot then you found a rare breed of such... we Wolfens don't journey from our system due to old mythical legends of monsters."

Donkey Ridin

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 03:59:39 pm »
Parasect rubbed his temples. "Would you like a job?" He asked as the thorns resting on his shoulders darkened in color.

masonwolf

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 05:24:03 pm »
He crossed his arms and leaned back a bit with a grin that showed his rows of canines. "Yes, I am looking for a job but I need details on what I'm going to do in said job." he wasn't going to be some naive mutt who takes a job that he'll regret later. "So, what is this job you are offering?"

masonwolf

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2014, 07:15:07 pm »
After several minutes not hearing a answer out of the plant he downed the rest of his drink and stood up. "I'd love to stay and hear more about this job but it seems I have to look somewhere else." he said sounding a bit agitated about his high hopes for a job getting destroyed by a plant. he grabbed his gear and went to the bartender and left a small pile of credits before heading out the door and to his ship.

Mason has left the thread.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal