Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I went poof?  (Read 1349 times)

Offline Flakeblood

I went poof?
« on: April 29, 2013, 05:16:46 pm »
Sorry! Especially to everyone I was in the middle of an RP with. This entire semester was... bleh. (For several reasons that I won't bore you with.)

I'm making efforts to at least catch up with whatever I had left behind here, though if anyone is no longer interested in one of those threads, I completely get it; no replies necessary. It has been months.
So, I'm going to wait and see what threads I can get back up and running again before I start anything new.

So yeah, sorry I went poof with no explanation. u__u I'm happy to start up again though!
Rest assured, I see all of you lovely people's posts, but expect me to be a bit slower responding.

Offline Zero Undead

Re: I went poof?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 05:32:18 pm »
Not sure if I ever knew you, but welcome back! -waves enthusiastically-

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 05:37:54 pm »
...Omg Flakeblood I just realized that somehow during the software switch I missed our thread when I re-added all my threads to my bookmarks. DDD8

I WILL REPLY TO IT NOW ASAP.

ALSO WELCOME BACK! <3
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Flakeblood

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 10:32:15 pm »
@ Moonie: Hello! -waves back- I don't think so, considering the length I've been missing, but we should start right now. I like the look of Nicky. =] (Random compulsion to look through people's character sheets? I think so.)

@ Rhi: Oh! I just started getting used to this format, so it's no biggie. I am very happy to be back! I'll get started on one of my multiple responses then. I think I'll apologize ahead of time for if my grasp of the characters is a little bit rusty.
Rest assured, I see all of you lovely people's posts, but expect me to be a bit slower responding.

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 03:59:49 am »
You should TOTALLY pester Nicky. 8D

Llyr is his co-worker and fellow mechanic on the Sassy Juice, and Qiu looks AWESOME.

Offline Flakeblood

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 10:23:56 pm »
That sounds fun~
LLyr needs some mechanic bros. It'd be awesome.
And... Since the SJ docks at Cancer fairly regularly, Qiu would be happy to have some new friends. He really needs to get out more anyway. x3

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 04:33:10 am »
Well the crew is going to spend an evening at the Rusty Anchor, Llyr should make an appearance in that thread. Nick got dragged there!

Offline Flakeblood

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2013, 06:25:41 pm »
Yeah, if it's open I can have Llyr join no prob. Sounds fun.

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2013, 06:43:12 pm »
It's open to the Sassy Juice crew. ^_^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal