Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Paradox's Preferences  (Read 413 times)

Paradox

Paradox's Preferences
« on: March 05, 2013, 12:33:50 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Action-adventure with comedy and romance thrown into the mix.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Soap operas because I hate plots that dwell on pointless shit and run in circles.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
This is going to make me sound like an ass but, I'll reply when I reply. Sometimes I have a valid reason for being unavailable and sometimes I might not (according to some). I usually aim for a reply once a day , but I cannot always guarantee this. 

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
However long it takes. Without notice, half a year. I don't keep my characters bound to just one thread at a time anyways.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
No. I hate this kind of rp, to be honest.

Are you open to post volleying?
Whenever I've time, sure.

Anything else?
I like to plot and communicate with my roleplaying partner. If you're the type of roleplayer who just likes to fly by the seat of their pants all the time, then you might want to avoid me. :/

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Never okay with me since I don't like the control of my own character being taken out of my hands.  Write everything as attempts and let me decide whether or not the actions your character makes towards my character are successful. I'm usually pretty fair, I think.

If I trust you, you need not ask. You'll know when I trust you. I'll let ya know. ;P

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I'm going to amend what I've previously said and state that I am open to hetero, bi, homo sexualities. However, I rp homosexual relationships in a pretty tame manner because they don't really appeal to me very much.

I prefer relationships to develop on their own. I usually don't plot them out, but I do not mind doing this either (particularly for older characters) .

I'm also not fond of love triangles , but I might play as part of one if the romance plot is comedic and makes fun of triangles. Those are always fun. ;)

What are your limits in regards to sex?
I don't make a habit of writing this subject graphically because I'm not very good at it. I prefer fade to black.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
I'm fine with it so long as we discuss it and agree to it.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
Let's blow shit up!

I have no limits with violence, really. I have yet to write with anyone whom has taken shit too far so knock yourself out! I'll let you know if it's too much for me.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
Handle this subject matter with care because it's a very serious topic.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Discuss it with me first.

What about healing?
I've no issue with this unless I created a character with a certain ailment or injury. I create a blind or sick character for a reason and it's usually a flaw in them that I want my character to overcome or accept with time. If some other character just waves their magic wand and makes these flaws vanish, then that completely defeats the purpose of ever giving the character these conditions to begin with.

Anything else?
If there's not much action-adventure going on, keep it away from me. >.>
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 07:51:52 pm by Paradox »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal