Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Namrul Reil Wants and Limits  (Read 538 times)

Offline Namrul Reil

Namrul Reil Wants and Limits
« on: February 22, 2013, 03:26:54 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Truthfully, I can play just about anything you throw at me, romances, comedies, serious "We have a job to do" I like them all.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Plots that just beat around and get nothing done. Like.. if a person were to meet another, and they just... don't do anything.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Everyday basically, unless that pesky life things happen.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
3 weeks tops.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I'm not really open, I have lots to do along with this.

Are you open to post volleying?
Yep, completely okay with that. Just message me if you want to and if I'm able to, then let it commence.

Anything else?
Give me advice on how to make my writing better. If you see a problem that can be fixed, tell me. I love the help.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Only if it's a fair hit, if a character were to attack in an open spot or had a counter to my attack, then it's fine. Just no power combos, this is a rp; not streetfighter.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
Any type of romantic thing is okay. I would rather the relationship develop on it's own. Pre-scripted IC love is no love at all!

What are your limits in regards to sex?
I would rather it fade to black after bot hare nude, just because of past experiences.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Just as long as it's logical and flows with the story.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
I am completely okay with violence. I would rather intense and brutal fight scenes, they make the rp seem that much more intricate.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
Prefer to avoid those.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Just ask first, the character in question might be immune to such things.

What about healing?
Just ask me first, certain healing can make a rp boring if nobody gets hurt that bad or has some sort of loss.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal