Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Ginger Snaps~  (Read 518 times)

Offline Nix

Ginger Snaps~
« on: August 10, 2012, 12:28:41 pm »
(Ok because Ginger does a vlog as well as normal blog-like entries and I can't film my made up character and post videos of the various places in this universe I am forced to type out the videos instead and shall use a film script-esque style for the vlogs and normal style for normal blogs.)

Entry Title: Leaving Haviah.

[center:vsq5v2gi]VIDEO:

[High quality camera is focused on Ginger, in what looks like a small bedroom that is mostly shades of grey and white with a modern style, a few pillows on the bed and other accessories in the room with bright popping colors like orange and turquoise break up the space. The walls have a hammered metal quality and are curved going up to about a seven foot domed ceiling with a small chandelier light hanging from the center.]

GINGER:

Hey there snaps~! [cheerful charming smile] I know it's been a while since I've uploaded a video, but as you can see I'm back aboard The Cookie Monster at long last. If you have been reading my blog and keeping up to date with my picture entries in between videos you already know that I had decided to stay in Haviah longer than my original vacation there because I met someone.

If you guys recall I had been invited to stay in Haviah expense free for two weeks by the tourist board. I'm sure most of you saw my video review of the trip, and now that I'm back on the Monster I can OFFICIALLY dispel the rumors that I was forced to do that review. Of course the Aedolian government had hoped I would end up giving a glowing review of the city and my experience but I was in no way obligated to. I had a great time there and politics aside Haviah is a fun place with lots of entertainment. I did have to sign an agreement when I got there but it was pretty mutual. I didn't want to get involved in Aedolian politics while there and they didn't want me to either.

I really took them up on the offer because I wanted to experience Haviah first hand and meet the people there. And they were really cool! Oh! I even got to meet some dragons and they were awesome too! They have personalities just like people. Obviously I met a special guy too which is why I stayed so long... I'm not going to bad mouth him or anything so let's just leave it at 'it didn't work out'.

[Adjusts to sit up better in her seat, inevitably showing off more of her cute dark blue crocheted sweater dress] I'm not sure where I'm off too now, but space is huge so it will be a fun adventure and I can resume sharing it with all of my snaps again~.

Sorry for such a short entry after months of video silence, but I'll be uploading with more frequency now. Be sure to leave any comments or questions below. Love you guys and see you soon~! [slight head tilt and smile before video ends][/center:vsq5v2gi]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Nix

Re: Ginger Snaps~
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 02:38:32 pm »
Entry Title: Fueling up~

Hey snaps~! Quick little pic post I just had to share with you all! I stopped off at a tiny little space port to refuel cause it slipped my mind to check all that important stuff before leaving Aedolis. xD

Anyway, while I was there I decided to refuel my own engines with a trip to the bar. Yes, THE bar. Singular. Told you it was tiny. Despite the size, the bar was really charming and had amazing drinks, one of which I just had to share with you all~

Ok guys... I know what you are thinking... that is the girliest drink in the galaxy. And yes, it is. But you should suck it up and deal because it is delicious. Its vodka, cranberry juice, and pineapple juice, shaken with ice and poured over cotton candy. 100% amazing. So if you are a man who is intimidated by a pretty pink drink well, man up and try it. It's a guaranteed delight that should not just be for ladies! :3
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal