Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: stimiL dna stnaW yM  (Read 523 times)

Kadakism

stimiL dna stnaW yM
« on: July 06, 2012, 04:56:04 pm »
[center:1xwh1aii]PLAYER WANTS[/center:1xwh1aii]

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I like just about any kind if thread. I'm more into character development than drama, but there are times when the latter is enjoyable. Just hit me up with ideas and I'll give any input if I'm not completely keen on everything you have in mind.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
I don't really have any particular dislikes. If I'm in toomajy threads with the same thing going on I'll probably say no to a new one at least untio one of the others finishes.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Currently I'm in summer vacation, so I'll try to post as much as possible. But once I start back to classes I might be limited to just once or twice a week.

How often do you expect replies? What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I can be fairly patient about replies. All I really ask is that when you come online, if you have the time and no other pressing threads to attend to, just pop in and quick up a reply.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I did a little instant message rping a while back. I currently don't have an im account, but I can get one soon and I'll post the username up here when I do.

Are you open to post volleying?
I'd be alright with that, so long as I've got the time at the time. I'm not really sure how to set it up though.

Anything else?
Not really

[center:1xwh1aii]PLAYER LIMITS[/center:1xwh1aii]

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Minor things don't bother me, like punches or grabs. Just know that such actions may and typically will warrant retaliation by my characters. For anything above the range of minor influence, please ask my permission beforehand.

How far can character injuries go?
As long as the damage isn't any worse than bruising and minor cuts, I don't have a problem with it. As above in the powerplaying section, anything worse should be run by me first.

How far can torture go?
I'd really rather be asked beforehand if you want to torture my characters. When you do, just tell me how far you intend to take it. I'll  want to base each potential act of torture individually.

What about character death?
My permission must be given before any of my characters can be killed off. I'm very attached to them, you see, and I'd hate to lose them.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Ask beforehand, always. If it's temporary or reversible, I'll be more likely to agree. But don't think I'll automatically say no just because it's a permanent change.

What about healing?
By all means, heal away. There may be some instances where I would rather you didn't, but if such a situation arises, I'll contact you personally to stop the heal in progress.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
As long as I'm comfortable with the other player involved, and as long as they're alright with playing the situation out, I have no qualms with doing so. Otherwise, I won't protest a fade-to-black. Also, if I think things are getting out of hand (or if the other player feels the same way) I'd be happy to end the encounter there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal