Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Whatcha doooooooing? (Godsibb)  (Read 7115 times)

Offline Nix

Whatcha doooooooing? (Godsibb)
« on: July 03, 2012, 02:45:18 pm »
Ykan was more than happy to have 'shore leave' on the Cancer... there was very little eye candy for him on the Sassy Juice... not to say the crew wasn't attractive, they just didn't fit into the spirit's particular tastes... not that it stopped him from fooling around with some of them. Still there was nothing quite like teenagers~

Cute little pretty things with their whole lives a head of them... thinking they're invincible when they know so very little of the world... so innocent, even the corrupted ones. There were always corrupted ones on the Cancer... some would try to steal from Ykan, others hinted at naughty things... but only wanted money for it. Money they could have, but the blue haired man had some standards... if they weren't actually into it he wouldn't make a move... but they were so nice to look at. He had wandered around the station for a while, gotten a few drinks in him and a bit of cheap food and then got bored for the night.

A yawn escaped him as he made his way back to the docking bay for the night. There was little point in renting a room if he had no one to share it with... it would be better to just sleep on the Sassy Juice like normal. He wondered for a moment if Ari was getting his freak on... or recruiting. Or both.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

godsibb

Re: Whatcha doooooooing? (Godsibb)
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 04:05:45 pm »
Vin was ready to leave. The Cancer was much too shady for him; even though he was a thief, it’s much easier to steal from people who weren’t thieves themselves or constantly looking around suspiciously as they went about conducting their crooked business. So, because of this, he was currently in the middle of trying to sneak onto a ship labeled the "Sassy Juice", chosen by him because of the unique design on the outside. Vin assured himself that he would never be caught on this ship- just glancing at the outside made him think that the crew had to be made up of a bunch of blind idiots if they thought this rainbow-barf of a paint job was a good idea.

Offline Nix

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 04:48:40 pm »
Well, unfortunately for Vin (or perhaps fortunately, who knows) Ykan was far from blind. His mulberry eyes quickly caught that fluffy brown hair and little frame in there sights and... well it warmed his heart to think that candy would just try to waltz onto his plate like that. So sweet~

Still actually letting the little thing sneak on might be bad an what not. Ari wasn't fond of stow-aways... even though he too had a soft spot for kids (albeit not in the pervy sense like Ykan). The moon spirit kept his delight in check and decided to stroll silently behind the kid and watch as he got closer to the ship. How old was this little thing anyway? 10? 11?

Adorable, yes... but that young... well it was pushing it even for the moon spirit. After a moment of debate he decided not to let the little mouse stroll into his nest. "Whaaaatcha doooing?" He asked in a playful voice, acting not much older than a 15 year old himself. He was fairly close to the kid at this point, he snuck up behind him and was perhaps only a foot away at most. The bright smile on his own face was mostly playful and innocent.... ok so it was a tad bit creepy.

godsibb

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 05:09:05 pm »
Suddenly hearing someone behind him, Vin jumped and turned around, ready to stab and run. However, not expecting the newcomer to be so close and with such a...creepy expression on his face, he instead yelled in surprise and fell backwards onto his butt.

"Wha-?! OUCH! Gah, what the HELL?!"

Offline Nix

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 06:13:53 pm »
Ykan giggled a bit at that cute reaction. See? So innocent. "You ok sweetie?" He tucked a long lock of light blue hair behind his hair and held out a hand for the kid. "So what are you up to little guy?"

godsibb

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 06:28:24 pm »
Vin wrinkled his nose, glaring up at the guy. Dang it, this jerk caught him red-handed. Maybe he could play it off.

Ignoring the helping hand, Vin stood up and looked off, patting his bottom. "I'm not up to anything! I was just leaving." He then looked sideways at the guy, hoping he wouldn't ask any questions and move out of the way so that he could leave.

Offline Nix

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 06:39:29 pm »
Oh boy, this kid was just adorable! Ykan smiled happily and chuckled a bit, resisting, by some miracle, the urge to hug the breath out of the little guy! "Uh huh, so you weren't trying to sneak onto this rainbow ship then?" He asked softly, although he didn't move a bit. He wasn't letting this kid just get away. "How old are you little one?"

godsibb

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2012, 06:56:27 pm »
Aw crap. So he did noticed. Vin's nose twitched slightly in irritation. Pretending not to hear the strange man's first question, he instead opted to respond to his second one, deciding to answer truthfully.

"....I'm 14." He folded his arms, glaring harder. "What's it to you?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2012, 07:05:00 pm »
14. The number made confetti fall in Ykan's mind. 14 was totally fine... he was afraid the kid was younger than that though. Even the glaring was adorable as hell. "You just look so cute and little is all... I wasn't sure if your balls had even dropped yet." The blue haired man giggled and put his hands on his hips. "So. Why did you want to get on the rainbow ship? Do you even know where its going?"

godsibb

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2012, 07:20:39 pm »
Cute and little...?! Who the heck was this creep?! Vin made a face that was somewhere between confused and disgusted. That's it, he wanted away from Mr. Creeper now.

"No, I don't know where it's going, and I don't care. I wasn't even really gonna get on anyways." Vin slipped his hands into his topmost pockets. "Now get outta my way so that I can go, you creepy idiot!"

Offline Nix

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2012, 09:16:16 pm »
Awww now that hurt... why did this little guy have to call him that? Ykan pouted a bit and made puppy eyes at the kid. "You don't have to be so mean... I mean, I'm being nice. If I had let you get on our ship our captain would have found and killed you for stowing away on it. He doesn't appreciate stow-aways..." He looked at the boy's hands in his pockets. "And now you want to threaten me huh?" He sighed and shook his head moving slightly out of the way. "...I would haven given you anything you wanted too..."

The older pouty man sat cross-legged, hovering in mid air like it was the most natural thing too. "I just wanted to see you smile..." Ykan sniffled, his black bunny ears drooping cutely. Oh when had those popped out? He hadn't even noticed...

godsibb

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2012, 09:46:47 pm »
What...the crap.

Stunned into silence, Vin's eyes kept flickering up and down. Between the freaky floating and stupid bunny ears, he wasn't sure what to stare at. Continuing to look in disbelief, he took his hands out of his pockets. Vin's seen all types of people in his travels, but Mr. Freaky-Floating-CreeperBunny was definitely a first, if he was really even a 'person'. Either way, this wasn't someone Vin felt comfortable pissing off, so he just stood there, looking.

Finally finding his voice, he pointed at the guy dramatically and very loudly asked, "What the HECK are you?!"

Offline Nix

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2012, 10:03:14 pm »
Ykan giggled uncontrollably at that amazingly dramatic reaction, he thought he might even fall back from laughing so hard. Finally he wiped a tear from the corner of his eye and winded down the chuckles. "You are just preciously adorable!!!" He smiled reaching out to ruffle that fluffy brown hair.

"My name is Ykan and I am a spirit... but don't worry I won't hurt you. I like kids!" He said cheerfully. "What do you like? I really do want to see you smile..." He said in that upbeat happy voice of his.

godsibb

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2012, 10:40:57 pm »
Frowning, Vin slowly lowered his arm and patted down his hair. A spirit? Okay, sure. Watching him, that wasn't too hard to believe. But geez, were all spirits this freaking happy? At least he said he doesn't hurt kids. Vin still wanted to be careful, though.

He blinked up at Ykan the Freaky-Floating-Creeper-BunnySpirit's question. What did he like? That's a pretty random question. Tapping his foot, Vin thought about it. There were two things he absolutely loved, but he hesitated to say what they were.

Folding his arms, he finally mumbled, "I like hamsters and vanilla ice cream." Not at the same time, of course.

Offline Nix

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2012, 10:53:56 pm »
Ykan blushed a bit himself seeing that cute expression and hearing him mumble all pouty like that. "Well that's an easy fix! If you want some vanilla ice cream I can make some on the ship!" He said with a bright smile. "And as far as hamsters go..." With a snap of his fingers the Freaky-Floating-Creeper-Bunny-Spirit transformed into a little fuzzy tan hamster with cute little beady eyes, of course they were the same pinkish-purple his eyes normally were. He landed on those crossed arms and scurried up the boy's shoulder till he could nuzzle the boy's cheek with his own puffy whiskered hamster cheek.

godsibb

« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2012, 11:17:20 pm »
Vin nearly wet himself when he felt something land on him. However, looking over, his expression completely changed. He tried hard to hold back the childish smile he knew was coming, but it broke free, spreading across his face.

"Ah! Hamsteeeeer...!" Picking up the now Ykan the Adorable Hamster Spirit in his hands almost giddily, Vin petted him lovingly, a completely different kid from the brat he was just a few minutes ago. It was pretty strange how much the tiny rodents affected him.

Offline Nix

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2012, 11:29:51 pm »
Ykan was super-duper happy to be petted by the the cute kid, who was even cuter happy than pouty. Awwww!!! Ykan played it up too, wiping his hamster face with his little tiny hands and making those cute little clicking noises. He was used to playing it up as a cute little bunny, a hamster wasn't much different, just smaller. He licked and nuzzled the boy's hand, happy to have made a cute little friend.

godsibb

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2012, 11:54:44 pm »
Even though he knew it was the spirit creep, Vin couldn't help his heart skipping a beat when he felt him lick his hands. It was just too freaking cute. Darn it, hamsters were his weakness... If he could carry one around with him all the time, he would. He moved Ykan into his arm, holding him against his chest. Vin was almost disgusted by his sudden affection-toward something that wasn't even really a hamster, no less-but he pushed those thoughts away, petting the spirit-turned-hamster even more. It was so adorable...!

Offline Nix

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2012, 12:09:34 am »
Ykan nuzzled and snuggled the boy's chest cutely, loving this sweet boy's innocent love of his cute little hamster form. After a moment he jumped out of the sweetie's arms to lead the way on to the ship. If they stayed out here and Ari came back then Ykan wouldn't be able to play with his new friend. He stood up on his hind legs to see if the boy was following before rubbing his face cutely and continuing on to the ship.

godsibb

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2012, 01:49:06 pm »
Vin make a noise of disapproval as Ykan jumped out of his arms and scurried off. As he continued to watch the hamster, though, he realized he wanted him to follow. Vin paused, thinking about what to do. A little while ago, he thought he was going to get into trouble for sneaking onto the Rainbow Barf, but now, he was actually being invited in. Deciding to take advantage of this hospitality, Vin shrugged and followed Ykan into the ship.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal