Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: michelle's wants and limits!  (Read 471 times)

chelle

michelle's wants and limits!
« on: May 01, 2012, 06:38:29 pm »
[center:2ueq1hse]MICHELLE'S WANTS[/center:2ueq1hse]

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I love dramatic or romantic plots (if it's romance I'm really only interesting in non-heterosexual pairings though!), or actually I love funny or action/adventure plots too. Really, I can get into most anything, but I'd say romantic/dramatic are my favorites. Honestly I love getting into a character and seeing how that character reacts to other characters, whether the reaction is romantic or friendly or even hostile. I like playing it by ear and interacting with a lot of characters and seeing what goes where, and if whatever happens is interesting in any way, I'll be into it.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Like I said, I can get into pretty much anything, but I'm not too interested in physical fights, or at least when fighting is the main thing going on. But then, it's rare where I'd make a character who was into fighting in a big way, so it probably wouldn't be an issue.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
I'd say at least once a day, probably more, depending on if I have other things to do and how excited I am by the plot in whatever thread. I have been known to stay up all night roleplaying, though.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I love IM roleplaying! Sometimes I can get kind of nervous in long-form roleplay and I love a good, casual IM roleplay.
My AIM is "nnomenclature", but I rarely sign on of my own volition, so if you want to IM rp just drop me a PM or an email and I'll sign on! Also, if you don't go on AIM I could do it over Skype or MSN, but again you'll have to ask me about it.
I'm in EST but I have a lot of free time and sometimes my sleeping schedule gets a bit wonky, so my online time varies a lot.

Are you open to post volleying?
Sure! Just set it up with me over IM or PM or email, I'm up for anything really.

Anything else?
Uhh! I don't know! If I think of anything I'll edit this.

[center:2ueq1hse]PLAYER LIMITS[/center:2ueq1hse]

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I'm really casual about PP/GM, as long as it's not a big deal. I don't mind if it's little/unimportant things, or obvious things, like my character (who is a lot weaker than your player) taking a punch and going down, or things like that. I might get annoyed if you make my character do something they wouldn't do, though.

How far can character injuries go?
I'd say as far as we want it to, but personally I don't like gore/blood/torture/things like that, so if a roleplay was centered around one character being injured, I probably wouldn't be into it from the get-go. If it's like, an off-camera injury or minor/fivable? I'm totally okay with that. I'd just like to avoid potentially traumatic/upsetting scenes.

How far can torture go?
Honestly I'd like to avoid this? Torture and gore squick me pretty bad, and a character being traumatized can be really upsetting for me, so I'd like to not go there. (If it's not too serious or it happens off-camera, though, I'd probably be okay with it.)
Rape makes me really uncomfortable, and if you have an idea to involve one of my characters in a rape scenario, don't bother asking because that's going to be a no.

What about character death?
It should definitely be my decision if one of my characters dies, if you kill of my character and that wasn't where I wanted to go with them, I'll probably get pretty ticked. I wouldn't say I would never kill off a character though, even at the hands of another character, but it should be agreed on beforehand.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
I'd definitely like to be asked about things like that. I probably wouldn't be against it necessarily in most cases, but I think that's too big of a thing to happen without deciding on it first.

What about healing?
I think this would be a play-it-by-ear type of thing? If you're not sure, just ask.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
Anything, really. I'm a-okay with smut, or implied sex, or keeping it PG/PG-13. I'd do whatever my partner is comfortable with.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal