Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Pink Passion or the Turquoise Dream? [Rhi]  (Read 6988 times)

Blue

Re: Pink Passion or the Turquoise Dream? [Rhi]
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2013, 12:58:39 am »
He was going to break his phone at this rate. He actually begged off his next class, claiming wrist pains too bad to take notes. There was no way he was having this conversation in front of other people! He actually had to say his texts!

11:30am
Raniero

You have gotta be shittin me. You are not serious. Are you?

Then again, it was Kota. He could…actually be serious.

11:31am
Raniero

Is this teasing? Harassment?? Do you actually want me to give advice on which ladies lingerie to pick!?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2013, 01:06:35 am »
Dakota had spent a ridiculous amount of time in the dressing room at that point, but that was okay, because he had several outfits to try on--which meant more images to send.

11:34am
Dakota

i actually want an opinioooon!
what about this?
which of the three i showed you is the sexiest? (:

65788740.jpg
501k Download

[Another image, this time of him in a maid style lingerie set that leaves very little to the imagination. He even has a feather duster to go with it.]
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Blue

« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2013, 01:09:23 am »
Now in his room, Raniero wasn’t sure he was actually having this friggin conversation right now. Seriously?? Seriously!? He was actually blushing, and he rubbed at his face gingerly, glad nobody could see it.

11:36am
Raniero

…what the…is that a maid…you know what, never mind I don’t want to know. And by what criteria am I supposed to be deciding how ‘sexy’ this is or isn’t??

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2013, 01:10:46 am »
11:39am
Dakota

ok heres the criteria: does it titillate you? (:

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Blue

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2013, 01:12:56 am »
11:41am
Raniero

You didn’t just go there. This is probably sexual harassment, right? You’re my senior and you’re sending naughty pics to me. You should be ashamed. Do I seriously have to pick one? What happens if I don’t?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2013, 01:16:34 am »
11:43am
Dakota

are you asking me to stop, Ran? ;)
i will have to keep sending pics until i find one you like enough.

65788741.jpg
501k Download

[This one is a picture of Dakota in a white corset lingerie set, complete with matching stockings and garters. He is angled slightly to the side, showing off how the lingerie laces up the sides--and also showing off his rather nice legs and rump.]
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 10:46:47 am by Rhi-Rhi »

Blue

« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2013, 01:18:47 am »
11:45am
Raniero

Yes oh my god please stop. These are not the images I want in my head of my best friend, thanks. Are these getting more risqué?? Where are you even shopping??

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2013, 01:25:00 am »
11:46am
Dakota

awww...what are you saying? ): you dont like how i look?

Blue

« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2013, 01:26:35 am »
11:48am
Raniero

I…what?? Don’t pull that guilt crap on me now! I…you…I don’t know?? You look like a girly guy in lingerie! I’m way more uncomfortable with the fact you’re somehow pulling it off!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2013, 12:37:48 pm »
11:49am
Dakota

(:
so you admit it looks nice? which one is your favorite?
i need to get out of this dressing room eventually!
people are starting to get annoyed...so i tried on another one to have a reason to still be here.

65788742.jpg
501k Download

[Image is of Dakota in a sheer pink and white lolita style lingerie set, all ribbons and lace and stockings. Even has a pair of tiny angel wings on the back, but is rather devilish in design.]
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 12:39:40 pm by Rhi-Rhi »

Blue

« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2013, 09:08:44 pm »
11:52am
Raniero

Ok ok stop! I’ll pick one, so stop! Holy shit man

Great, that meant he was going to have to scroll back through all those pictures and actually pick one. Because he knew if he just blurted one out, Dakota would press him for why and…whatever. And because…well, he wasn’t the lying sort, even over something as absolutely absurd as this.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2013, 09:24:10 pm »
12:01pm
Dakota

aaaand? better hurry! i just got undressed. if you dont hurry i may send you a nudie since you dont seem to like me clothed. ;)

Blue

« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2013, 09:55:24 pm »
Ran nearly choked on his own spit at that one. A nude pic was the LAST thing he wanted to see. It wasn’t even like he had a choice. Since he had to do everything with his voice (no touching the thing directly, just through the thick rubber case it had to stop him shorting it out), he’d set it to automatically open messages so he could reply.
The nude would flash onto his screen with or without his consent. And he’d have to stare at it while trying to formulate a reply. This thing would pick up his sputtering, if not his awkward blush.

12:05pm
Raniero

Oh my god please don’t. Ok ok the…uh the corset one! That white one. Ok??

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2013, 09:57:29 pm »
12:06pm
Dakota

that your final answer?

Blue

« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2013, 09:59:55 pm »
That was a bit of a dubious reply. But what else was he supposed to say??

12:07pm
Raniero

Uh yes!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2013, 10:03:36 pm »
12:08pm
Dakota

perfect. (:
there now, that wasnt so hard was it?
see you in a few!

Blue

« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2013, 10:07:29 pm »
Haha, not hard, real funny given what Dakota seemed to want as ‘criteria’ for this ridiculousness. He shifted a bit then. How soon was a ‘few’? Just where exactly was Dakota anyway?? He was still flushed rather uncomfortably, but it was best to play this one off awkward as it was.

12:09pm
Raniero

Wait, you’re coming over? How close are you man? I still need to eat lunch.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2013, 10:10:36 pm »
12:16pm
Dakota

im on the shuttle on my way back!
and i come bearing gifts so dont worry about lunch. (:

Blue

« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2013, 10:22:27 pm »
Ran eyeballed the text dubiously. Was he finally going to be subject to revenge after all this time? He was pretty well known for fucking with his friends pretty mercilessly at times, and Kota was one of his favorite targets for teasing. Maybe it was about time he got his, eh?

Groaning, Ran flopped back onto the bed, letting the phone flop somewhere among the pillows. Closing his eyes didn’t exactly help - he felt like those absurd images had been burned behind his lids. That was just cruel and unusual man. Who else had a best friend that cross dressed in lingerie and then sent pictures?? And then asked to give opinions?? Didn’t Kota have any girlfriends for that stuff?
“Ugh.”
He rubbed his annoyingly still-warm cheeks before launching up to get a glass of water. Wincing a little at his double-sprained wrists, he glanced back at his dorm door.

Man, he really hoped those ‘gifts’ were just food.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2013, 11:00:56 pm »
It wasn't too much longer before there was a knock at Ran's door, followed up by Dakota waltzing on inside. "Hi, Ran! I'm here!" he called as he swept inside.

And indeed, he did sweep inside.

For in a fit of boredom, rebellion against the oppressive uniforms of candidacy, and joy at the new-found freedom of Stage 5, he had gone all out on this shopping trip, and had decided to wear home what he'd bought, because it was too good not to. No, not the lingerie, exactly. This was a dress--a floofy white lolita-style dress he fancied would match the lingerie set, because he was all about matching, complete with stockings, poofy petticoat, and lots of lace. He'd put a matching bow in his curly red hair, as well, and fancied he looked pretty cute, if he did say so himself.

In one hand was a plastic bag filled with lingerie. In the other, a paper bag filled with food from his favorite organic sandwich shop.

He headed into the kitchen and gave a cheery wave to Ran. "Lunch is served!"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal