Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Pink Passion or the Turquoise Dream? [Rhi]  (Read 6989 times)

Blue

Re: Pink Passion or the Turquoise Dream? [Rhi]
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2012, 02:00:08 pm »
Totally oblivious to Dakota’s wandering mind, he finished up his task to the best of his ability. And it was true, he was surprisingly good at this whole styling business - then again, his hair wasn’t as ‘perfect’ as Kota assumed it was. Not that he’d bring that up - he didn’t want his friend over for hair sessions as well!
“Beauty-inept? Sounds like you’re tryin’ to call me ugly Kota. I’m wounded.”
Hmm, now what to do with his mousse-stickied hands…
“Haha, sorry but I got no desire to become a hair stylist. Now move your girth.”
Without waiting, he just rubbed both of his hands against Kota’s cheeks, transferring some of the sticky mess to his best bud. With love, of course!
Grinning impishly again, he then hip checked the poor candidate out of the way so he could rinse off his hands in the sink. Oh, haha, he still had one unpainted hand…it looked a little ridiculous to have lopsided nails. At the same time…he wasn’t sure if he could trust Kota to finish the job without doing something back to him, eheh…
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2012, 04:34:20 pm »
"Girth? Girth? What're you trying to say? You calling me fa--ahh!"

That was when Ran pressed his disgusting, sticky, filthy hands to his cheeks and got mousse all over him! Dakota let out a scandalized yowl, but before he could jerk away, he was hip-checked out of the way. And off Ran went to wash up, looking oh-so-pleased with himself, the devil! Dakota stared at him in horror, hands half raised to his face, but he knew that he'd only get his hands sticky if he touched his cheeks. Ugh, ugh, ugh! So gross!

"Augh! Why would you do that? You know that's a good way to cause a break-out, right? Move it!"

Not waiting for Ran to obey, he grabbed Ran by the hips and tugged at him, trying to move him out of the way. His face took priority to Ran's hands!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Blue

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2012, 07:57:51 pm »
Seriously, seriously…Dakota’s reactions made everything worth it. Even if he would probably pay for it somehow one day when his friend felt especially vicious…it was the horrified squeals and indignant yelps that nearly made Ran double over with laughter. Best. Reactions. Ever.

“Oh nooooo, not a breakout! Whatever shall you do???” He mocked in a high somewhat girlish voice, just about done with washing his hands by the time Kota decided to take things into his own.
…‘Things’ being Ran’s hips.

Snorting, Ran quickly grabbed hold of the rim of his sink so as not to be jerked off balance, before bursting out laughing despite himself.
“What are you doing? Is this like a reverse hip thrust?? Let go you big baby, I‘m almost done!”
He didn’t want to let go of the sink, because all the tugging would probably send him toppling into his idiot friend in this tiny bathroom, and he really didn’t want to smack something bony into something unforgiving. At the same time, both his hands and the sink were wet, so he wasn’t quite sure he was going to win this awkward little tug of war if Kota decided to man up and actually put some oomph into it.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2012, 01:37:38 am »
Ran's mocking was not helping. He did not sound like that! And besides, this wasn't a laughing matter! "Do you enjoy whiteheads all over your face? Because I sure don't! In fact, I'd pay you to find a single person who does!"

Gods, did Ran not realize how serious this was? His face was kind of important!

"Think about it! How are the Pilots--how is anyone--gonna take me seriously if I still look like a prepubescent teenager?! I have to look my best! Not like I've taken beauty tips from the moon!" he continued, still struggling to yank Ran out of the way, but the guy had a firm grip on the sink and it was proving difficult.

"And this," he said, grunting with the effort, "is called manhandling. Now let. Go."

That was when he planted his feet and really pulled, grabbing Ran by the belt loops for purchase and yanking with all his might.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Blue

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2013, 09:39:42 pm »
He couldn’t help it. He was laughing so hard now it was getting kind of painful to breathe. He just kept going on and on about his precious face! Ran would have liked to retort, but again - too much laughing, not enough breathing left for actual words.
M-Manhandling…he was about ready to die of laughter, he couldn’t oh god.
And then his pants were digging abruptly into all the soft squishyness of his stomach as Kota grabbed his belt loops and yanked like he meant it.
“Hrk!”
His hands slipped as he was yanked so awkwardly, and two people’s worth of backward moment was suddenly headed out the bathroom door like it or not.
Smacking into Kota rather unceremoniously, there was a sharp crack of electricity between them before he realized they were now both headed toward a nice meeting with mr. floor.
Oddly, the only thing he could think - apart from maybe ‘haha shit’ - was that he was going to hurt Kota if he landed on him. Not like he could do a whole heck of a lot about it, but all the same he did try. He reached down with both arms, trying to at least partially catch himself first so not all of his muscular frame squashed his bud.
He was rewarded with a rather uniquely vicious brand of pain shooting straight up his wrists, which was quickly followed by bursts of similar pain in his elbows. And then the rest of him hit Kota brand padding.
“…ow…fuck…ow. Y-you okay under your new Ran blanket…?”

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2013, 09:14:10 pm »
A low groan was Ran's answer. Dakota was effectively pinned beneath his friend, his breath coming out in a low wheeze. He squirmed a little to try and free up a lung, since his were currently quite compressed.

"Ummm..." More wriggling, and then he just went limp with a rattling sigh, out of the energy needed to keep up a struggle. Besides, when it came to brawn, Ran had him beat; there was no way he was getting out from under him until Ran wanted to haul himself off, and he'd just waste more breath and strength trying. "Well...I'm not dead so yeah! Peachy! I think I can taste my spleen though..."

Reaching up, he poked his fingers into Ran's sides, electricity crackling through his fingertips. "Now get off me ya big dragon! Your Ran blanket's making me a Kota pancake!"

Blue

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2013, 11:04:32 pm »
“Mm sounds tasty.”
He could tell just by his voice that Kota was winded. Then again, that tended to happen when another guy fell straight onto your chest. Ran was currently trying to bite back any groans of pain his now-throbbing arms were causing, while trying to figure out just how best to get up. Their legs were still in the bathroom doorframe, and he had a dresser to one side of him. This was hella awkward, ugh.

He jerked as he was shocked, but ended up laughing all the same.
“Did you just call me a big dragon? Just how much do you think I weigh anyway? And you’re pretty uppity for a pancake. I don’t like it when my food talks back.”
Even as he was bantering away, he was carefully rolling onto his hands and knees - at least then he could stand and get out of Kota’s way in this rather narrow landing pad they’d chosen.
Not caring that he was now hovering over Kota in a rather interesting manner, he was more concerned with how bad an idea that had been. Sitting up sharply (hi Kota’s hips, you are now a seat) he grimaced down at his own wrists.
“Ow, fucking hell. Did I seriously double-sprain this shit??”

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2013, 11:21:05 pm »
Dakota's grin turned sly. "Oh, I'm food now, am I?" he said, and with a laugh he shoved lightly at Ran again. "Does that mean you want to eat me?"

But silliness and suggestion aside, Ran's pained sounds didn't escape him, and his grin faded. As Ran rose to his hands and knees, Dakota looked up at him, chewing on his bottom lip in concern. Something seemed to be wrong, and Ran was moving far too ginger--ack!

Then Ran was basically straddling his hips and sitting in his lap. No big deal! Except that put them both in a rather awkward position made all the more awkward by the fact that Ran was putting pressure on all the wrong--or very right--places. His face heated and he went very still, because squirming would not help his issue any.

He swallowed. "Er...are you, uh, okay there Ran?" he asked, and reached out to lightly pat Ran's hip. He cleared his throat. "Um. Might wanna let me up? Maybe? 'Cause if it's sprained we should like go get it looked at." And because while he liked the view, Ran better not move too much because this was so not the moment!

Blue

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2013, 11:32:49 pm »
Ran groaned again as he tried to flex his wrists, only to be met with more pain.
“Yeah, let’s just dump syrup on you and call you breakfast.”
He quipped right back, if not a bit less than energetically. Man that fucking hurt. His elbows hurt too, but he was pretty sure that was just bruising. This is what he got for trying not to seriously hurt his friend - he got hurt instead, haha.

“Yeah, sorry bro.”
He stood surprisingly smoothly with just his lower body strength - not surprising if you’d ever seen him in a swimsuit quite honestly. Stepping around his poor sprawled bud, he quickly made his way back to the bed and sat with a huff. Hm…how bad was it really? He started to breath slowly, trying to work through the pain. How exactly was he supposed to explain this injury to the medical staff anyway? Sorry my best friend manhandled me right out of the bathroom and onto the floor? That sounded great.
“Well damn. This means no jerking off for at least a month.”

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2013, 11:51:05 pm »
Sweet, sweet relief. Ran got up and saved him from an uncomfortable situation and, slowly, he sat up. He got off a lot lighter than Ran did--no real injuries, just a slightly sore bottom--and, admittedly, he felt pretty bad about that. He hadn't meant to hurt his friend with their rough-housing.

Rising to his feet, he took a seat beside him and reached out gingerly to feel one of Ran's wrists--and then choked when Ran made his rather timely quip, considering the circumstances. He pushed past it, though! Ran was injured! Focus, Kota!

"If you've got a sprain, we really need to get those on ice and get you down to the infirmary," he said, frowning and meeting Ran's eyes. "You can't just let it go, you have training! They need to know! Come on, get up. I'll take you there!" Getting to his feet, he slid a hand under Ran's armpit to try to pull him up.

And then, just because he couldn't help himself...

"Oh and, you know, I wouldn't say you have to go a month. I mean, I could always help you. I wouldn't mind!"

Blue

« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2013, 11:59:04 pm »
Ran somehow managed to avoid making a sound as the touch caused electricity between them again. Well, that’s just what his wrist needed. But he would never hold that against Kota - he was the only other person in this place that truly understood how depressing it really was to shock anything and everything you touched. Of course, Kota had way better control, which meant that all their accidental shocks were more than likely entirely Ran’s own fault at this point. So yeah, he didn’t say anything, and just let his friend gently inspect his throbbing wrist.

“Ugh this sucks…”
But he couldn’t exactly argue his bud’s logic. This wasn’t something he could hide. He kind of needed his hands, after all. Groaning as he was pulled, he finally got to his feet - only to be floored by that comment.
He actually flushed just slightly under his tanned skin, before laughing in somewhere between amusement and embarrassment.
“Oh my god Kota, shut up.”
Lotion, massage, and now this. It was probably the proper poetic ending to the day, holy shit. Shaking his head, he made his way toward the door.
“Let’s get this over with. And we can just say I slipped and fell in the bathroom. As ungraceful as that sounds, I really don’t think they need to know you of all people was manhandling me.”

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2013, 12:25:26 am »
Was that a blush he saw? Laughing, Dakota slung an arm around his friend's waist--forgetting about the shocking issue once more, whoops--and guided him out the door.

"Hey, friends don't let friends suffer. Just saying, is all," he said. "Just throwing that offer out there, so do what you want with it. Now, let's get you fixed up, you klutz!"

Of course, he couldn't just leave very well alone, and Ran's reaction had been so amusing! The next day he fired off a text to his friend, as he often did when he was bored.

10:34am
Dakota

oh Ran, forgot to tell you! if you need help showering or anything, what with your fragile wrists, I can help you with that too! ;)

Blue

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2013, 12:28:26 am »
10:50am
Raniero

Like hell I want you in the shower with me. Look what happened last time we were in the same bathroom.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2013, 12:30:46 am »
10:52am
Dakota

oh but we were roughhousing then! i'd be far more gentle and get all your hard to reach places!

Blue

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2013, 12:32:44 am »
10:54
Raniero

Oh my god seriously. I don’t want you thinking about my hard to reach places, thank you kindly. You know I have to say all this shit out loud right?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2013, 12:33:46 am »
10:53am
Dakota

would you prefer i just think about all your hard places then? ;)

Blue

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2013, 12:36:26 am »
11:00am
Raniero

Don’t start casually omitting words. I’m going to take a wild guess and say this is your revenge for the frizz-fro.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2013, 12:42:13 am »
11:03am
Dakota

revenge? what? no! my intentions are totally genuine!
oh oh but the real reason i texted you is i'm out shopping right now and i'm a little torn on what to get.
what do you think of this?

65788738.jpg
501k Download

[image is of Dakota standing in the mirror of a dressing room, wearing naught but a red and black corset-style lingerie set, complete with lace]

Blue

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2013, 12:48:12 am »
Somewhere in there, Ran had dropped his phone in  mute horror. What in the HELL had his friend just texted him!? What…what…that wasn’t something he wanted burned into his memory, about his best friend no less!

11:10am
Raniero

This is revenge. This is definitely revenge. What the hell am I supposed to say to that!?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2013, 12:54:03 am »
11:15am
Dakota

you're supposed to tell me what you think about it and if you think it looks good on me or not! these things are expensive, i want to get what looks best on me. :)
but it took you so long i thought it might be bad so i tried something else!

65788739.jpg
501k Download

[Once again, another image of Dakota in the dressing room mirror, this time in an open front "babydoll" piece, this one blue and transparent. He has matching stockings on, as well as lace garters to hold them up. His expression is nothing short of sultry as he strikes a little pose, one hand aiming with the phone, the other arm stretched above his head, and his hip popped slightly to the side.]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal