Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: An unexpected encounter [Rina]  (Read 497 times)

Anonymous

An unexpected encounter [Rina]
« on: February 12, 2012, 04:26:17 pm »
Sophia found herself wandering the bustling market streets of the red district. She wasn't really in need of anything except maybe some clothes that would make her blend in. She didn't really know why people stared at her. She had thought her clothes were close enough to the local ones but apparently she was mistaken. That or she was just really weird looking.

She decided to get food first. She could already smell it close by and found a desolated looking bar, hoping it served edible food and that she could get some peace from the stares for only a little while at least.

Once inside she took a seat in the corner surprised places like this even had menus as she picked one off the table.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: An unexpected encounter [Rina]
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 11:14:13 pm »
Glancing up when someone entered, Reet smiled, hoping she was an easy a mark as she looked. The boy moved over to her table, sliding across from her, "Hi! Mind if I join you?"

It was handy at times like this that he was glad he looked so young, "You look new in town."

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 03:15:58 am »
Looking up she glanced at the boy opposite her. He looked way too young to be hanging out in dives like this.

"You seem to have already made yourself comfortable." She looked over him trying to judge if he was any threat to her. "I arrived a few days ago. Just passing through."

Looking down at the menu she hoped he would be bored and leave her alone. She had an odd feeling about him.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 11:42:14 pm »
"Cool. It's always cool to see new faces." He gave her a bright smile, "Think you could buy a poor kid a meal? I haven't eaten in a while."

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 08:41:26 am »
"Bit of a chancer aren't you? I could be a serial killer for all you know."
Sitting back she crossed her arms and tried to hide a smile. Looking around she saw that a few people in the bar were giving them weird looks. "They friends of yours?"

Picking up the menu she tossed it over the table to him. "Knock yourself out, although I'm not sure if it will kill you or not."

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 03:20:57 pm »
"Oh, sure. But so could I. So could anyone. And this way, I at least get a meal, right?" Reet beamed again before glancing over at the men watching them, "I don't know them. But who knows. It's Cancer. There are always people out and about that want to cause trouble."

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 06:40:27 pm »
"You could grow on me kid. I like risk takers. What are you doing around these parts anyway?"

Looking around she caught the eye of the waitress and beckoned her over. She was feeling brave so decided to go with the special surprise. "This better not kill me" she grumbled to the guy. "I never asked your name, I'm Sophia."

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2012, 11:59:21 pm »
"Margarita Ma'am! Reet to my friends." He gave her another bright smile then turned to the waitress, "I'll have the fried chicken please!" The chances of it being real chicken were slim, but Reet didn't care. He gave his attention back to Sophia, "Sophia is a pretty name! Nice to meet you. So what brings you to Cancer Soph?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal