Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Pirates! At the Opera. [Rina!]  (Read 2721 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Pirates! At the Opera. [Rina!]
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2012, 01:07:43 am »
Ari snorted and waved a hand. "Oh, c'mon. Steak houses always serve potatoes. I'll bet I could get some mashed potatoes and gravy to cover the gravy bit and probably some fried zucchini to cover the fried bit. Yep. I think I'll be able to find somethin' I can eat."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2012, 01:10:29 am »
"If you order anything fried, I'm making you pay for the meal." Ben wrinkled his nose, "How you can eat such trash is beyond me."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2012, 01:11:38 am »
"What're ya talkin' about? You ever had fried zucchini? That shit's amazin'!"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2012, 01:14:17 am »
"I don't eat fried food when I can avoid it. And here I thought steak would be a compromise between tastes. You have proven yet again that you can drag everything to your level." Ben shook his head, leading Ari out and back onto the dingy station. It wasn't easy getting high end food in the place, but there were some places that catered to the wealthy.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2012, 01:17:27 am »
"Hey, I'll eat anything that doesn't eat me first and I love steak. But c'mon, not all fried stuff is bad. And fried zucchini is sophisticated, too! I mean, it's got zucchini. That's a noble squash right there."

Ari followed alongside Ben and nudged him lightly in the side. "Ya just gotta be a little more open-minded."

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2012, 01:19:02 am »
"Oh? It is? Do go on. I'm interested in how zucchini is a noble squash." It was also one of his least favorite foods, "And I feel like I am plenty open-minded. I do all that weird sex stuff you like."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2012, 01:22:19 am »
"And ya love it too. Don't complain. A person like me is a rare catch, I could be all frigid and just wanna do it missionary through a sheet," Ari said, sticking his tongue out at Ben. "Speakin' of, what're your thoughts on swings?"

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2012, 01:23:52 am »
Ben's forehead wrinkled, "Swings? I can't say I've been on one since I was a child. Why?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2012, 01:24:56 am »
"...Eugh. Ya just had to bring in kids and make it all weird, didn't ya?" Ari said with a grimace and a shudder. "No! Not those kind. The kind ya hang in a doorway and fuck in."

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2012, 01:25:47 am »
"What?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2012, 01:26:45 am »
"The. Kind. You. Fuck. In." Ari lifted an eyebrow. "Y'know. Sex swings? I dunno how else to say this, Ben."

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2012, 01:27:48 am »
"How do you have sex in a swing?" All Ben could picture were the swings of childhood and those didn't seem very sexy.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2012, 01:31:18 am »
"Well, when two people like each other very much, one gets in the 'special swing', the strappy kind with stirrups and whatnot, and the other--aw, fuck it. We're visitin' a sex shop today."

Anonymous

« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2012, 01:32:56 am »
Ben gave Ari that look that said very clearly they had gone well out of his comfort zone into the kinky place that he tried so hard to understand, but didn't, "Uh...sure. Okay."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2012, 01:41:19 am »
"Excellent!" Ari slapped Ben on the back. "Ya won't regret it. Now, about zucchini. It's noble because just listen to the word. Zucchini. Squash sounds like somethin' ya do to bugs and eggplant is just stupid and cucumber just sounds awkward and makes me think of plumbers, but zucchini is refined. Fancy. And very phallic. And in many ancient cultures, the phallus was a symbol of life and power."

Ari nodded. "So there ya have it. So don't tell me fried zucchini is low class."

Anonymous

« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2012, 01:43:31 am »
"Why does cucumber make you think of plumbers?" Ben gave a short laugh, shaking his head, "You haven't sold me on it being high class. I want you to eat a real, healthy vegetable while we are there."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2012, 07:57:05 pm »
"I eat veggies. I like veggies. I just don't like radishes. And it makes me think of plumbers 'cause they got the same sound. And it looks like a dick. Think about it."

Anonymous

« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2012, 10:01:46 pm »
"Why do plumbers make you think of dicks? And I'll believe you eat veggies when I see it. Frying them doesn't count." Ben held the door of the restaurant open for Ari, feeling a little puzzled still.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2012, 12:11:08 pm »
"Shit, plumbers? Checking out your pipes and sticking things up 'em? That ain't dick-like enough for ya? Jeesh, never mind, man."

They came upon the restaurant and Ari made it to the door first, swinging it open and holding it out for Ben with a sweeping imitation of a courtly bow. "After you, sir."

Anonymous

« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2012, 06:28:25 pm »
Ben gave Ari a blank look, "I think I just fail to be as sex obsessed as you are. Really Ari. You need to widen you horizons." Stepping into the restaurant, Ben got their table and ordered himself a glass of very nice wine and started looking over the menu.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal