Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: What's up, doc? [Rina!]  (Read 3081 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: What's up, doc? [Rina!]
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2011, 11:45:45 pm »
"Oh, sure, if they're tied up and that's all they can do," Ari said with a laugh. "I'd still expect some squirmin', moanin', and dirty talk. But really, what can I say? I'm a giver. Ever been tied up and just let someone have their way with ya? It makes everything all intense."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2011, 11:47:18 pm »
Rook turned to glance at Ari, "Is there a reason you're still here?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2011, 11:50:58 pm »
"Yeah. 'Cause I came here for services and I ain't been serviced."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2011, 11:53:00 pm »
That did it. Rook whirled around, gripping a scalpel in his fist, eyes narrowed angerly, "Get out! I have told you before, this is a doctor's office. I am not a whore or a drug dealer!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2011, 12:18:51 pm »
Ari held up his hands with a laugh. "Alright, alright, doc. Don't gotta get all edgy. Ya should really relax."

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2011, 11:47:04 am »
"Out." Rook glared at Ari. He really should just stop providing the little shit service. The only reason he still did was the fact he charged Ari even more than most people and he liked Ben.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2011, 07:35:38 pm »
"Alright, doc, alright. Don't strain somethin', now. Ain't good for your health."

Flashing Rook a shit-eating grin, Ari headed out of the room and to the receptionist's desk.

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2011, 11:20:54 pm »
Lacey looked up and frowned at Ari, "You really shouldn't make him so mad. How will you be paying your bill today?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2011, 02:11:05 pm »
Ari shrugged. "Hey, I didn't do anything. He's just a little oversensitive--and has some violent tendencies that are kinda hot, not gonna lie," he added with a grin.

Pulling out the scalpel like that...Ari wasn't gonna lie, it was kind of exciting. Dude could probably be a tiger in bed.

Leaning his arms on the counter (which gave him a nice view down Lacey's top), he smiled at her. "How much do I owe?"

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2011, 10:15:29 pm »
Lacey debated for a moment, then decided that Ari could have an eyeful if he wanted. Though that was all he was getting. She held out one perfectly manicured hand, "He's way too good for you. And you owe 1300 credits please."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2011, 10:21:44 pm »
"Thirteen hundred?" Shiiiiiit. The price he paid for privacy and no paper trail...that hurt more than the damned bullet had.

Still smiling down at Lacey, having successfully managed to keep from wincing, he took her hand in his and stroked her skin with his fingers. "Aw, baby, that's harsh. Don'tcha got a discount for regulars? Or, y'know...alternative payment plans?" he asked, looking pointedly at her breasts and then back up.

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2011, 10:27:32 pm »
Lacey batted her eyes up at Ari, "Oh gosh! I've never had some smooth talking pirate try and suggest his penis is worth a lot of money! Whatever will I do?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2011, 10:41:08 pm »
"Fuck me?" Ari suggested with a grin, and kissed her knuckles.

Anonymous

« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2011, 10:42:51 pm »
"Not a chance." Lacey turned her hand back over, palm up, "Thirteen hundred please." She then gave him her customer service smile. The one that says I-don't-find-you-cute-just-give-me-the-damn-money.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2011, 10:51:54 pm »
Damn. She was a tough one, she was.

With a wistful sigh, Ari passed over the proper amount. "For you, 'm'dear, anything," he said.

Anonymous

« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2011, 10:52:45 pm »
Lacey batted her pretty eyes again, "How about you don't piss off the doctor next time you're in?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2011, 11:01:51 pm »
"Don't worry about it, toots," Ari said with a wink. "Me 'n' the doctor, we're tight. He's just burstin' at the seams with sexual tension, is all."

Anonymous

« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2011, 11:02:40 pm »
Lacey rolled her eyes and went back to her computer terminal, done with their conversation. Talking only encouraged him.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2011, 11:11:57 pm »
Ouch. That was just cold. Oh well, he had things to do, people to see, people to do, all that fun stuff, so he didn't fight it. Besides, this had already been one hell of an expensive visit.

"Fine, fine. Get back to your life-saving and shit. I'll be thinkin' of ya, lovely."

And with that, Ari blew Lacey a kiss and turned, heading out the door.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal