Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Two pirates walk into BAARRRRRR! [open!]  (Read 1283 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Two pirates walk into BAARRRRRR! [open!]
« on: September 07, 2011, 01:17:34 am »
It probably wasn't the best idea, going into a bar after Sei Yuk had just gotten his last bandage removed, but after all the chaos and explosions...well, it would be nice to have a good, relaxing drink. It was a little hole in the wall bar (well, alright, so most of the places were holes in the wall, some literally) but it was a good place and Kota had never encountered any trouble there.

Kota lead Sei Yuk inside and took a seat at the bar, sliding a stool out for Sei Yuk out of habit. After basically babying him for weeks as he healed from his burns, it just came automatically.

"It's on me," he said with a grin, knowing full well that the drink was actually on them, considering their funds were shared. But it was nice to pretend he was treating. "Get whatcha want. This is your 'thank the gods he's not dead' celebration, so go for it."

Meanwhile, Kota planned on being the responsible one. Yeah, yeah, and water was wet and space was black. Nothing was new there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: Two pirates walk into BAARRRRRR! [open!]
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 01:22:04 am »
"Dude. What the hell? I'm not an invalid." Having to get waited on had driven Sei Yuk up the wall. He wanted to be able to do things on his own and couldn't, which had left him cranky. To make his point, he shoved the stool back under the bar, then pulled it out for himself before sitting down.

He then flashed a grin, "I want something strong. I wanna drink until I can't see straight."

Lifting his arm, he called out to the barkeep, "Hey! I want some shots dude. Anything that will fuck us up!"

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 05:33:15 am »
Drake was not happy. The failed raid on the Rahulik Vari had cost him several good pilots and a poor maintenence man, though, honestly, he was glad he'd found an excuse to get rid of the slacker his predecessor had foolishly hired. It was with one purpose he strode into this bar, and that was to get a few drinks while scouting the locals. He took his seat next to a kid who seemed a little eager to get drunk. "Try some Tartarian Green. It'd knock a Draconian off her feet if those overgrown lizards weren't so uptight about drinking...", he reccommended. "Barkeep, I'll have a shot of it myself if you've got any.", he said, confident the barkeep could hear him.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 03:31:31 pm »
Kota rolled his eyes at that but refrained from commenting--at least, not until Sei Yuk called out for shots for the both of them. Cutting in, Kota shook his head. "Nah, I'll just take a beer. Someone's gotta keep their head on straight, here."

Because one of them had to be sober enough to carry Sei Yuk home.

That was when a man walked in and took a seat next to them, spouting something about Tartar and Draconians. He raised an eyebrow, then nudged Sei Yuk lightly. "I'd see what it does to him before you try any."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 03:35:21 pm »
"What the fucks a Draconian?" Sei Yuk shook off Kota's nudge, "Pffft what? No way. I can take it. I'll take one of whatever that is!"

Like he was going to look like a wuss in front of people. It was just a shot, it couldn't be that strong. Once the bartender gave him the bright green drink, Sei Yuk knocked it back and gave a wheezing gasp, "Whoa shi- that stuff is strong!"

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 04:50:11 pm »
"Dragonlike creatures, 'bout eight or nine meters tall, full grown... Tough as nails, and much sharper.", Drake answered, knocking back the drink with ease. "See what I mean? Careful how much you drink the first time. It ain't exactly your average shot.", he warned, calling for another shot. Oh, the tales he could tell... The first time he'd tried Green, he'd woken up blindfolded in an alley sans-wallet and sans-clothes, and that was after only one. 'Course, he'd built up a tolerance since then, but, for now, he'd just watch. Who knew? If the kid survived, perhaps he'd be worth putting through 'the test'.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

Mechanic Sarah
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 05:15:55 pm »
Kota groaned and took a gulp of beer when the barkeep brought it over. "Ya heard him. Just one, alright? I'm not gonna get stuck cleaning up your puke."

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 05:17:35 pm »
"You are such a woman." Sei Yuk rolled his eyes and ordered a energy drink and hard alcohol that he could drink a little slower. No point in getting shit faced too fast and that shot had been pretty strong.

"'Sides, I cleaned up my own puke last time."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2011, 09:45:21 pm »
"Yeah. After I rolled you outta it and kept ya from chokin' on it," Kota said with a scowl.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2011, 09:47:40 pm »
"And your point is?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2011, 09:48:22 pm »
"Point is it's gross so don't do it."

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2011, 09:48:56 pm »
"Pfffft. Yes mom. I'll make sure I stay sober." As he said that, he took another long pull from his glass.

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2011, 11:23:01 am »
Drake watched the two bicker like an old married couple as he ordered another shot, "So... What's your story? Celebratin' a raid or something?", he asked, mostly to see where they stood. It'd do no good to offer an authority a position on his crew, after all. Not that many of them frequented the Cancer, given its more or less rogue reputation...

Mechanic Sarah
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
best Tsundere ever

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2011, 07:24:17 pm »
Kota rolled his eyes at Sei Yuk and mumbled something under his breath before he took a gulp of his beer. Swallowing his mouthful, he turned to the new guy and flashed him a grin. "Ya got that right. Sei Yuk here got hurt a while back, so we're celebrating him finally being well enough to bar hop."

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2011, 11:19:19 pm »
"It was totally ass. Engine blew up on me. All kinds of bad times." Sei Yuk made a face, then had another drink, "So now I'm gonna get shit faced and live it up. Haven't really been able to, er, work much while I was injured."

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2011, 01:31:21 pm »
"An engine blew up? How'd you punish the maintenance man, I wonder?", Drake asked as he ordered another shot. As he knocked it back, he let his mind wander to the time he'd fired a member of his crew for shoddy maintenance. Literally. Then again, warships like his Warmonger weren't exactly easy to come by, and it wasn't like he'd pay the guy to sit around all day. His current staff of mechanics, though, was almost irritating in their attention to detail and need to do their jobs, and that was a good thing. "Last time my ship lost an engine, we lost a crewmember or three. Engines hadn't been checked for weeks.", he said as he brought his mind back to the present.

[OOC: Sorry this took so long... My mind kept going blank...]
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 12:13:33 pm by GIR »

Mechanic Sarah
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
best Tsundere ever

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2011, 01:40:14 pm »
"Uh...it wasn't exactly our engine." Sei Yuk grinned, feeling the effects of the booze, making his tongue loose, "'Sides, we ain't really the harsh punishment kind. Though, I would have happily spanked that sweet grease monkey who was working with us for a bit. That girl had an ass you wouldn't believe."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2011, 02:55:10 pm »
Kota laughed at that and slapped Sei Yuk on the shoulder. "Sei Yuk! She was also younger than you'd believe!"

Shaking his head, he looked back to the other man. "It was a mechanical error. It wasn't really anyone's fault but a case of faulty equipment. It was only a matter of time and punishing someone for it wasn't gonna fix it."

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2011, 12:29:04 pm »
Drake laughed. "I'll bet. Mechanics are quite the lay, if they'll let ya in.", he remarked with a grin. "As for the engine, it helps to be careful who you get 'em from. Buy military if you can. They may not have the last word or the prettiest decor, but they've got good stuff and they usually keep it in top shape. 'Course, you could always go for riskier methods, if you're feeling brave.", Drake continued. He had a feeling these two were pirates, but it couldn't hurt to get them to say so. In the meantime, Drake would see about guaging their skill, if he could.

Mechanic Sarah
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
best Tsundere ever

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2011, 02:15:22 pm »
"What? Really? She was 19, right? Right?" Sei Yuk was now starting to worry that his fantasies about the mechanic were about to go somewhere very bad.

"Oh, yeah, military are alright. But can be hard to mod and hard to get parts for." Sei Yuk laughed, waving his glass, "But fuck that shit! Who wants to talk about that?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal