Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: For yooooou! [Rina!]  (Read 10543 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: For yooooou! [Rina!]
« Reply #160 on: October 01, 2011, 02:47:21 am »
It was a few moments before Asher replied, too angry to do so. But when Cassius spoke up, confused as to why he was bleeding, Asher let out a long breath and let his shoulders slump. It was hard to hold onto anger when someone was so...he didn't even know the word. Pathetic? So pathetic he didn't even remember how he'd been hurt.

"...Yeah." He let out another sigh. "C'mere."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #161 on: October 01, 2011, 02:49:44 am »
Cassius crawled onto the bed, looking confused and bewildered, hands trying to catch the blood still, "It hurts. And I'm making a mess. I shouldn't make a mess..."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #162 on: October 01, 2011, 03:06:20 pm »
Gathering up some sheet, Asher started to dab at Cassius's nose, gingerly so as not to hurt his nose more. Ugh. He was still angry but it was no longer the blind rage that filled him, the rage he had no outlet for here save through violence.

Now he was just angry at himself for losing it.

"It's...alright. Someone'll come in to change the sheets and shit soon. Here, c'mon."

I'm sorry.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #163 on: October 01, 2011, 08:46:27 pm »
Cassius made a small whimpering nose, fidgeting as Asher helped clean him up. He wanted to get closer, curl up against him. He was anxious, though he didn't really know why. He just knew he wanted to be closer to Asher. But he stayed where he was seated while Asher tried to stop the bleeding.

"I love you."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #164 on: October 02, 2011, 12:04:54 am »
Asher balled up some sheet and held it to Cassius's nose, directing him to keep it there until it stopped. But when Cassius spoke up, he flinched. Not noticeably, unless one was paying close attention, but it was there.

"You shouldn't."

Anonymous

« Reply #165 on: October 02, 2011, 12:09:11 am »
Cassius obediently held the sheet to his face, his eyes never leaving Asher's face, "Why not? You're my best friend and I love you best of all." He smiled, wincing slightly as the movement jerked his nose, "I wonder if there will be a new pony episode tomorrow."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #166 on: October 02, 2011, 12:32:39 am »
Asher grabbed onto that safe subject and held on tight. It was the perfect opportunity for a subject change, something he didn't have to feel guilty or awkward about.

"Oh, well, have they started the new season yet?" he asked, trying to put some excitement in his voice, even though he didn't feel it.

Anonymous

« Reply #167 on: October 02, 2011, 12:34:05 am »
"I donno." Cassius shrugged, shifting a little closer, "Can I sit in your lap? I promise I wont drip on you."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #168 on: October 02, 2011, 12:54:03 am »
"Uhh..." Asher wasn't really worried about the blood. He'd had plenty of it on his hands before, some of it his, some of it others', some of it Cassius's. It was just that he wasn't able to switch gears like Cass was and he was still a mess of emotions, anger and guilt at the front of his mind--and he still wanted to be alone but couldn't.

But...

"I guess," he said after a long pause.

Anonymous

« Reply #169 on: October 02, 2011, 12:58:08 am »
As soon as he got the okay, Cassius crawled into Asher's lap and curled up against him, head under Asher's chin. He still had the sheet pressed to his nose and the bleeding had mostly stopped. He still felt nervous and wanted the contact with Asher.

"I hope there are new ponies. I wanna know what will happen next. Do you think that Night Star will come back?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #170 on: October 02, 2011, 01:22:31 am »
"Yeah, they'll probably bring her back. Make her the villain and do some redemption arc. Maybe. At least, I hope so," Asher said, finally relenting and looping his arms around Cassius's waist. He rested his chin atop Cassius's head and stared ahead at the wall across the room.

"Second chances and all that."

Anonymous

« Reply #171 on: October 02, 2011, 01:24:00 am »
Cassius melted into the hug, his free hand wrapping around Asher and snuggling close, "I hope she's nice. She's so pretty and sad. I love you Asher."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #172 on: October 02, 2011, 02:24:03 am »
"Um...yeah. I always liked her. She and her sister just need to, I dunno...talk it out," Asher said, a little distractedly with Cassius hugging onto him and telling him he loved him.

Anonymous

« Reply #173 on: October 02, 2011, 02:38:16 am »
"I think so. Then everyone can be happy. I think her and Dawn Glitter would be cute together." Cassius pulled the sheet away from nose, "I think my bleeding is done."

His entire face was a mess, his hands too, blood smeared everywhere and dripped down his shirt and onto his pants.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #174 on: October 20, 2011, 03:00:45 pm »
"Uhhh...yeah." Asher was a little too distracted to properly answer, staring instead at the blood smeared all over Cassius's face and clothes. It made it look about ten times worse than it actually was. He grimaced. "Ahh...I think you're gonna need something for that, hold up."

Extracting himself from the hug and rising to his feet, Asher headed over to start banging on the door to their cell. "Hey! Hey bigshots! We got a bleeder in here! Kinda needs some attention!" he yelled between slamming his fist on the door.

It didn't take long before a couple orderlies arrived, took one look at Cassius, and had one hold Asher back while the other went to collect the kid.

Anonymous

« Reply #175 on: October 20, 2011, 03:10:30 pm »
Cassius froze when Asher got up, not liking the lack of contact. When the orderlies arrived, he waved, relaxing a little as he felt less alone. Being lead out had him upset enough he kept resetting as he spoke to the guards, causing them to have to listen to him ask where Asher was over and over as he was lead to the infirmary.

As the bleeding had stopped, Cassius was cleaned up, given a new set of pajamas and an ice pack and sent back to his cell. Once inside, he smiled brightly at Asher, ice pack pressed to his face, "Hi!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #176 on: November 04, 2011, 06:33:03 pm »
Another pair had come in to clean up the bed and change the sheets while Cassius had been gone, and when Cassius returned, Asher was spread out on his belly on a clean set of sheets. He raised his head and gave a little wave.

"Hey," he said. "Better now?"

Anonymous

« Reply #177 on: November 05, 2011, 12:25:07 am »
"Yeah! I started bleeding, but it's all better now!" Cassius had no memory of the attack. He crawled onto the bed next to Asher, hovering, ice pack still pressed to his nose, "I missed you lots. I asked if I could have a sticker, but the doctor said not this time."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #178 on: November 05, 2011, 12:28:46 am »
Asher bit back a guilty wince. So he didn't remember. He'd already reset, just as he always tended to do. But that made it okay, right? It was better that he didn't remember.

Yet somehow that just made it worse.

"No stickers, huh? That's lame," Asher said, sitting up and lightly ruffling Cassius's hair. Tilting his head, he frowned. "Does it hurt?"

Anonymous

« Reply #179 on: November 05, 2011, 12:31:15 am »
"Yeah, but that's okay. It's a good pain." Cass reached up and pressed his nose, wincing a little and grinned, "But I don't mind not having the stickers." He shifted closer, curling against Asher, "Cause I didn't get a sticker, you should tell me a bedtime story. Please?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal