Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: For yooooou! [Rina!]  (Read 10546 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: For yooooou! [Rina!]
« Reply #140 on: September 12, 2011, 11:44:54 am »
"No!" Asher said, arm tightening around Cassius. "No. Zachary can't know. It's...it's a surprise. Just you and me."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #141 on: September 12, 2011, 11:45:57 am »
Cassius shook his head, "That's not allowed. We have to sign out and let people know when we go out. It's in the rules."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #142 on: September 12, 2011, 11:36:32 pm »
"It can't be a fuckin' surprise if he knows about it!" Asher snapped, starting to lose his threadbare patience.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #143 on: September 12, 2011, 11:41:06 pm »
"Well, Zachary likes surprises, but that is a not allowed surprise. And we can just sign out with another person and still surprise Zachary."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #144 on: September 13, 2011, 02:30:58 am »
"But they might tell Zachary and--that isn't the fuckin' point! Point is we're gonna fuckin' die if we stay here! You understand that? They're gonna kill us! Then there'll be no more fuckin' puzzles ever 'cause you'll be dead!"

Anonymous

« Reply #145 on: September 13, 2011, 10:57:08 am »
Cassius cringed back, hands covering his ears and shaking his head rapidly. He didn't want to hear this, he didn't want to deal with this.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #146 on: September 30, 2011, 10:25:09 pm »
"Cass, stop it!" Asher said, grabbing Cassius's wrists and pulling his hands down. "Ya can't just bury your fuckin' head in the sand! Ya gotta fuckin' wake up!"

Anonymous

« Reply #147 on: September 30, 2011, 10:29:12 pm »
"No! Nonononono-" Cassius stopped, eyes going unfocused and he blinked at Asher. A bright smile then slid across his face, "Hi!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #148 on: September 30, 2011, 10:32:34 pm »
"FUCK!" Asher released Cassius and jerked back, then scrambled up and out of bed. He couldn't deal with this right now and he needed to get away from Cassius before he hurt him.

Anonymous

« Reply #149 on: September 30, 2011, 10:33:55 pm »
"Asher? What's wrong?" Cassius sat up, eyes following Asher, "Why are you so upset?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #150 on: September 30, 2011, 10:35:16 pm »
Asher retreated to the other side of the room, sinking down onto Cassius's bed with his back to the boy. "Leave me alone."

Anonymous

« Reply #151 on: September 30, 2011, 10:38:37 pm »
Cassius trailed after him. The room wasn't very large, so it wasn't hard to get close. He sat on the edge of his bed, head cocked to the side, "Asher? What did I do? Can I make it better?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #152 on: September 30, 2011, 10:42:57 pm »
Asher tensed when he heard Cassius's footsteps, when he felt the bed indent where he sat. By the time Cassius spoke, he was ready to explode.

"Get away from me, Cass!" he yelled, twisting around to give Cassius a shove. "Go. Away!"

Anonymous

« Reply #153 on: September 30, 2011, 10:46:06 pm »
The dark haired boy just blinked again, then beamed, "Hi!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #154 on: September 30, 2011, 10:57:54 pm »
That was the final straw. With a sound of rage, Asher swung his fist and slammed Cassius in the face.

Anonymous

« Reply #155 on: October 01, 2011, 12:12:48 am »
Cassius squealed in alarm and pain, head jerking back and he was knocked back just enough that he slid off the bed and landed in a heap at the base of it. Eyes wide, he stared up at Asher, hands on his nose to try and stop the bleeding, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #156 on: October 01, 2011, 12:14:32 am »
"I told ya to get away! So get away!" Asher shouted, blind anger filling him. "And stay away, goddamn it! See whatcha made me do?!"

Anonymous

« Reply #157 on: October 01, 2011, 01:00:46 am »
Cassius's eyes filled with tears and he shrank back, trying to make a smaller target, "Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #158 on: October 01, 2011, 01:30:38 am »
"Ya damn well should be! Now just...just go. Alright?" Asher turned his back on Cassius and crossed his arms over his chest, curling up. He'd hit him, and part of him regretted it, but he knew he'd do it again and worse if he didn't lay off.

Anonymous

« Reply #159 on: October 01, 2011, 01:32:26 am »
Cassius stayed where he was, unsure what to do, blood seeping through his fingers. He wanted to talk with Asher and curl up with him, but he was so angry. But with the violence paused, Cassius reset and he held up his hands, confused by the blood, his brain erasing that part, "I'm bleeding..."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal