Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: KISS dolls  (Read 491 times)

Anonymous

KISS dolls
« on: February 27, 2011, 04:00:56 pm »
I sometimes have the urge to make pixel dolls. Not often, but when I find an awesome base I like to color them up and make new digital clothes for them. I hope I'm not the only one!

To start it off, I'm posting my Pilot Candidate Erin in three outfits. The first is his actual candidate uniform, complete with the green bands on his collar to indicated his Stage 1 Status.

After that is what I envision his 'field operations' uniform to be- it has green bands to indicate his stage 1 status. It has fingerless gloves so he can keep in tactile contact with machines for his technopathy and generator powers to work properly. Otherwise the gloves would be closed. A helmet can be added for hostile atmosphere work (space, sandstorms, etc).

The third is the base uniform without the belt/pouch and leg-bound weapon. I'm still working on what the helmet would look like - those are a lot harder for me to do with pixel dolls.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal