Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Yay!  (Read 894 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Yay!
« on: September 06, 2007, 12:34:28 am »
Finally finished the site! Man. For a while there I didn't think I'd ever get done. xD

So yeah! A big round of thank yous and hugs go out to Talyafera and ShizukuTonderui! They made this site possible and lent me their braining skills. Goodness knows my brain died enough times that I needed it. :3 They are, indeed, plot masters.

Hmm...so that's about it! Finally done! Huzzah! Time for bed now. xD

P.S. If you have the time, please help advertise RotE! :3 I created an advertising code under "Advertise For Us" and any help is muchly appreciated! I'm already going on advertising sprees myself. ^_^
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 01:51:51 am »
I would like to take the opportunity to voice what I have thought for the last week or so: Shizzy is off the hizzy, and also the chizang.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal