Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Just a little girl bonding  (Read 590 times)

Anonymous

Just a little girl bonding
« on: January 19, 2011, 11:51:14 pm »
As all her stuff had gotten left for the spiders, Papillion had been forced to make do with clothes borrowed from Nathan (not even she was willing to wear Cian's) or pieced together from fabric she found. Currently, her shirt was made from a sheet and some rings she found in the mechanic bay.

It just wouldn't do. And Nathan had finally paid her, so she had money for new clothes! And being the tasteful, classy individual that she is, Papillion was in the Red District, browsing stalls full of bright colors and gaudy prints.

Whistling softly to herself, she had a few picked out. Then a pair of pants made out of a acid green leopard print had her attention. Ooooo! So pretty! Reaching out, she tugged them off the rack, then frowned. Maybe they were too much....

Turning to the girl next to her, Papillion smiled, "What do you think? Can I pull these pants off?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Just a little girl bonding
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 11:29:36 pm »
There were so many wonderful things to look at here! Willow hardly even knew where to start!

She ended up starting at a clothing store. She didn't know if it was in her price range or not, just that the sign outside the store was all neon and pink and pretty, but it didn't matter, even though she only had a few bills to her name. Things always had a tendency of working out if you kept your chin up and kept a positive attitude! Besides, she could always do with a nice, new dress, even though she still loved the old one.

She smoothed her fingers over it as she thought that, all pastel blue satin and lace, then set off breezing between the clothing racks, humming cheerfully. There were so many beautiful, colorful things. She hardly knew what to pick!

There weren't many proper dresses here but that was okay! If she just found the right pieces, she could alter them to create something new and extra wonderful. She was in the middle of picking between two floral printed items, lips pursed in deep thought and finger tapping her chin, when a voice caught her ear.

Twirling around gracefully, skirts flaring, she turned to meet the girl and beamed down at her, hands clasped in front of her. "Oh! Hello, there!" she greeted, then peered at the pants she held up. They were such a bright, vivid shade of green. Very happy and lively. She immediately approved.

"I think those are very lovely!" Willow told the other girl with a bright smile and a nod, then looked back to the clothes she'd been eying on the rack. She turned back to the girl beseechingly. "Perhaps you could help me with my problem, too? I just don't know what to choose!"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 12:30:49 am »
Willow should have phased Papillion. A strange, beautiful girl in a flowing dress in the middle of Cancer. Who practically radiated purity and sweetness. That was not the normal person for Cancer and if she had managed to not get killed, there had to be something more there.

But Papillion didn't even bat an eye. She just smiled up at the girl, "Thank you! Hmm...Let's see..." She turned her attention to the rack, looking at the girl, then back at the rack. Not a lot of it really looked like her...hello!

Papillion had found the fetish wear section. Which included a few short, lowcut and poofy dresses modeled after fairy tales and cartoon characters. Pulling out one, Papillion beamed, "What about this one?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 08:49:18 pm »
"That's lovely!" Willow said, taking one of the outfits and holding it against her torso. It was a beautiful dress, lacy and frilly with lots of ribbons just like she liked, and is was such a perfect shade of blue that it was sorely tempting. There was just one problem...

"Oh no. I'm afraid it's just a little too small," she said sadly, pursing her lips. And looking at the other dresses on the racks, they all seemed to have the same problem: the skirts were far too short and the bust was far too low; none were just right. Frowning, she sifted through the clothes some more, making small disappointed sounds when her search yielded no results.

"Oh dear, oh dear," she sighed, hand to her breast, "who could possibly wear any of these?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 04:56:15 pm »
"Too small? Isn't that the point? If you aren't showing enough tit to drown a ship, your not doin' it right." Papillion laughed, putting the dress back. She was a little surprised the girl was even in the shop, as it didn't seem her type of clothes.

"Maybe you should try a different store? I can see about helping you find one, but most of these are gonna show a lot of skin."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 04:29:28 pm »
Sighing sadly, Willow was forced to agree. The clothes here were all so lovely, but they just wouldn't fit her at all! "Oh, I'm afraid you're right," she said. "But I really must hurry! I'm trying to find a ship, you see, so I need to look my best!"

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 03:23:35 pm »
"Find a ship? You traveling somewhere?" Papilion perked up then, wondering if the woman would need a ride somewhere. Wasn't like they were so flush they could turn down a little ferrying. Looping an arm into Willow's, Papillion tossed the pants back and headed out the door.

She didn't really need more clothes and best not miss the chance at some money, "Let's find you something a little more you! What kind of dresses did you want?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2011, 12:19:31 am »
"Yes, I am! That is, I want to be! Traveling somewhere, I mean," Willow said, taking the girl's arm and following along with her. "Anywhere will do! But I simply must find a crew. It's so lonely out here, and awfully frightening to be on your own! I'm so glad you could help me."

She glanced at the shops they passed, pursing her lips in thought. "Something like...like, well, this!" she said, swishing her own skirts. "But a nice pair of curtains with a lovely pattern will do, too!" she added brightly.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2011, 12:26:40 am »
"A crew? What do you do?" Not a client then, but maybe she could do something on the Diva. She knew Nathan needed more people. Leading the other woman along, Papillion looked around for a good place. Most of the clothing places in this area catered more toward Papillion than Willow.

"Curtains? What?" That was a new one, "Do you have a name? I'm Papillion!"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal